So, who did she vote for?

So, who did she vote for?

Hillary

Trump obviously

A stable relationship.

Muh dick

Jeb

Considering she's a coal burning whore and a kike puppet, who the fuck do you think?

Top Kek

>billionaire bohemian who makes music for insecure teenage girls

gee, i wonder?

Why is her polling place out in someone's shed in the woods?

Probably Hillary seeing she's most likely gonna win solely on "muh women 1st president" vote

why are women so easily manipulated? back in 2012, a large amount of idiot women voted for our own shit president solely based on the fact he was handsome.

CHECKED

she probably doesnt remember and just did this for attention since her popularity peaked and is on the downhill

digits confirm Trump victory

you mean Jeb!

Damn I can't believe most democrats are gonna stand in those lines 4 or 5 times...

Nice meme, not true btw

She was a Republican when she was growing up, probably she still is

She will play 'Out of the Woods' there

If she would vote for her because muh girl power, she would endorsed long time ago don't you think?

WHO ELSE?

Don't insult Taylor.
I'll kick you're ass.

>Nice meme, not true btw

LANDSLIDE INCOMING JEB! SUPPORTERS COMING OUT IN DROVES

good point, plus hasn't she been on Sup Forums a few times?

your waifu is a coal burning whore who makes music for plebs and you have to be a cuck to like her

She must be incredibly annoying to be in a relationship with, or she doesn't fuck, or her pussy stinks.

SHE'S WEARING BLACK YOU AUTIST! She is voting Trump. She grew up conservative and has never endorsed that corrupt shit head.

REPEAT

>>SHE'S WEARING BLACK

Trump

If you think that hugging someone = fucking someone, is because you're a virgin

would you fuck your broomstick? Im not a thickfag but if you are building something and dont have a spirit level you can always use her

Kek

I think kek is trying to tell us something

link from picture https: //t dot co/2yc00omuvC

Wow is she really this based?

God what an ugly nigger Jew.

>you have to be a cuck to like her
Is Trump a cuck?

if she voted Crooked she would have been virtue-signaling.

>she's wearing black

Is that supposed to mean something?

If you wear white you are hillary supporter. Just like Red is for blatant trump supporters. The black is a backhand slap. read between the lines.

It'd be funny if people signed into that system and toll people they could vote by text, facebook or twitter

No. She is more based than that.

>nigger loving whore

4her

Well she never came out and endorsed Clinton, so there's actually a pretty decent chance she voted Trump.

Wouldn't surprised me either way. If she hasn't said anything supportive of Hillary, then it's a sign she's voting for Trump.

For my dick in her butt. It was a good turnout.

Hilldawg

If you're a celebrity and you haven't come out for Hillary, it's because you're voting Trump.

She would never vote for that because it would mean the end of her music career.

Hillary I think.

Still, I respect the fact that she's a person in the public eye and doesn't use that position to sway voters based on "muh epic celebrities!".

That's probably the first line she's stood in in 4 years

I don't think she would be public in her support for Hillary, because she still has a lot of fans from the country days who would be pissed off about that.

She is asking her female millennial fans to vote.

She is a Hillary supporter :(

Hello new friend.

The US has plenty of cuckservative race-mixers. Plenty of those cuckservatives will hold their nose and vote for Trump.

Whichever one gets her more black dick

She was raised a republican and has a good relationship with her father so Trump obviously.

She doesn't give a fuck about them anymore. Her newest album was just mainstream plastic pop. She would at least put a country song there if she cared about them

>race mixing
>conservative

Nope, this kind of people are more likely social defects

She wrote in Jeb

AMERISHARTS

Hillary

SLOW AND STEADY