Drumpf 270,000 votes behind in Florida

Drumpf 270,000 votes behind in Florida

It's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pb_5WFkuwmY
dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/soros-connected-company-provides-voting-machines-in-16-states/
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But muh kek

Trump is doing worse than Romney, L O L

How humiliating.

literally a useless graphic
saged

>"estimated"
>"votes"
>"so far"

i farted while typing this, and it was more informative to me than your entire picture OP.

It's over. Farewell, western civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pb_5WFkuwmY

T R U M P
and
/ P O L / B T F O
E T E R N A L L Y

>pre-election polling

WTF IS HE LOSING

I cannot wait for your salt tonight when your orange hitler gets blown the fuck out worse than that cuck Romney.

estimates based on actual ballots. are you dumb? trump lost

the end is just a beginning. Come along for the ride.. as long as you are not a racist you are welcome.

Soros-friendly voting machines in FLA

dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/soros-connected-company-provides-voting-machines-in-16-states/

Wait until the republicans get off work.

Trump has the support of the silent majority.

The mainstream media is in for a real surprise.

Fuck off Eric. Nobody even eats lunch with you.

>estimates are based on pre election polling and current reports of total early ballots

>based on early polling and early ballots returned

hahahahahahahahaha I can't wait until Hillary passes out during her concession speech tonight.

>estimated

THEY DIDNT WEIGHT THE INTERNALS PROPERLY YOU DUMB NIGGER THEY HAVENT COUNTED WHO VOTED TRUMP AND WHO VOTED HILLARY YET

I did a polling with a sample of 1 (one), 100% voter turnout for Trump, it's over shillary. MAGA !

you are the same faggot CTR on other threads literally kys virgin

Keep reposting your shit, I'll keep reposting mine.

I've looked quite a bit into this Votecaster operation, and I must conclude that this is an extremely smart and business-savvy risk-taking for this 'start-up'. Let me explain better how it works.

> Pretend we know stuff that nobody does and cannot know, like individual votes per every single candidate at a moment in time

> Pretend we have our own super secret internal polling (that nobody mentioned, and we will show to nobody)

> Pretend we have our own highly scientific methodology for watching turnout in undisclosed bellweather counties (which we will not disclose, nor will we disclose the data)

then…

> Pump out more or less 'random' doctored data that fits the agenda of our employers, and is in line with at least a certain number of polls

At this point, you have three possible outcomes:

1) You get it (totally, or more or less) right, you are super cool, you can sell your startup for the bigmoneyz, you become the next Nate Plastic, cool story bro

2) You get it somewhat right, but somewhat wrong. "We have to refine and improve our super-secret methodology, please fund us and keep giving us moneys"

3) You get it wrong? Who cares, you are just another 'start-up' that screwed up, among many others. You disband it, and try again one of your get rich-quick schemes, and nobody is the wiser.

t. someone that does business with start-ups a lot. (and also worked as a data scientist).

Fuck, if were an American I'd have done it myself. Here we are too backwards for such a con to work easily.

Additionally:
Jill Stein is not even on the ballot in Nevada, and yet....

updated data

Colorado:

59.8 percent of expected total voters
Clinton: 46.3
Trump: 43.6

Iowa:

33.3 percent of expected total voters
Clinton: 48.5
Trump: 43.5

Wisconsin:

24.7 percent of expected total voters
Clinton: 52.7
Trump: 40.3

Nevada:

46.2 percent of expected total voters
Clinton: 46.7
Trump: 45.2

Ohio:

22.7 percent of expected total voters
Clinton: 47.9
Trump: 43.9

Florida:

52.4 percent of expected total voters
Clinton: 48.6
Trump: 45.2

pretty sure the bulk of republicans won't show up until after 5pm. since they are, you know, employed

Fuck you fucking degenerate cunt!

I could swim across this little bit of Indian Ocean and come over there and fuck you up real good

Wait till people get off work.

That'll change once the republicans get off from work.

Well there you go election over

Earth to walfare queen.

We are still at work.

Wait until President Trump's voters get off work.

Not an arguement

Where is this from?

what is this website?

Prediction markets have Florida at 73 percent Clinton - not yet in the bag.

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

keep telling yourself that. even when the vote rolls in and polls close in Florida... pretend the military ballots will tip it.. then say RECOUNT IT WAS RIGGED.

>Long live Queen Qillary

Because the grown-ups and whites are still at work.

>IGNORE ALL (((POLLS))) THAT HAVE TRUMP WINNING
>IGNORE ALL (((POLLS))) THAT HAVE TRUMP LOSING
>IGNORE ALL (((EXIT POLLS)))

THEY ARE TRYING TO DISCOURAGE TRUMP SUPPORTERS FROM VOTING, THEY DID THIS WITH HILLARY AND BERNIE IN THE PRIMARIES TOO AND WHEN PEOPLE DIDN'T FALL FOR (((THEIR))) TRICKS, BERNIE WON

GET OUT AND VOTE TRUMP AMERICANS
>GET OUT AND VOTE TRUMP AMERICANS

How could a white person from SA not like Trump?

Hows that white genocide?

Reply to this post as much as possible to make sure people see it, everyone should know trump is an absolute maniac.

Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA

Trump's reaction to 9/11: Bragging that now he has the tallest building in down manhattan
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w

Trump said he supports waterboarding. he said he "likes it alot". in case you are not aware of it, waterboarding is a form of torture in which water is poured over a cloth covering the face and breathing passages of an immobilized captive, causing the individual to experience the sensation of drowning. Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, and brain damage from oxygen deprivation.
It's illegal by international law, and interviewer asked him about why he supports a form of torture that is internationally illegal and trump's response was "i dont care".
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape

Trump also advocated for killing the families of his enemies, including children and babies.

I

You have the reading comprehension of a jaw drooler.

>estimates are based on pre election polling and current reports of total early ballots
>estimates are based on pre election polling
>pre election polling
>pre election

this

Trump will win Florida.

It's just early voting, which democrats always outperform the general results on.

>this picture hurts my feelings so i will make a fart joke

Sure thing kiddo.

>*Estimates

Fucking LARPers go fuck yourselves in the face.

probably slate

Jesus Christ he's getting blown the fuck out.

I have seen you repost this in 7 different threads can you fuck off please i mean i dont really believe the shill meme but god damn you must be one or a bot

It is also voter turnout which is ALLREADY higher than the total from 2000.

Trump is doing worse than Romney, L O L

How humiliating.
How humiliating.
How humiliating.
How humiliating.
How humiliating.
How humiliating.

Get back to work!

Nevada is closer than I expected

Indeed. He's doing worse than Romney.

How humiliating.

If Trump loses FL, NV or NC he is done.

Trump's doing worse than Romney? Not possible.

stay fucked

mass media is skewing polls for hitlery. on info wars last night the real polls showed trump up in every swing state

but he already lost Nevada

THIS REPRESENTS NOTHING YOU DUMB DEGENERATES
this is a fuckin guess, and they are guessing that the candidate that they are jacking off for will win.

Embarrassing!

Are all Hillary supporters as stupid as you? We're you the product of rape and/or incest?

[12:00 EST] Our Nevada results showed Jill Stein with ~1.7. She is not on the ballot but was included in our survey which is used to develop the model. We messed up and we are correcting the Nevada results accordingly.

new results are closer

>what are mail in ballots

>slate larping
Sage

Her voters are on welfare and can be bussed in early so as to get the first gibs at the "free" fried chicken and watermelon lunch that follows their voting.

Not even kidding, they bus in the blacks and then give them fried chicken and watermelon for voting.

jesus christ I thought he would atleast win ohio and iowa.

this is a bloodbath

They're not real numbers

not as humiliating as your thread

BULLSHIT.
These are anally extracted figures based on nothing.

>mostly democrat

Holy shit. Trump is actually going to pull this off.

>slate larping
Saged

>Drumpf
Look how clever I am!!! I heard someone use it once now I repeat it!

Top fucking kek

Remember that a failure to achieve our goal via peaceful democratic means will leave only the option of violence

They always do this shit just before to try to blackpill voters. I remember during brexit when the first few towns consistently scored 10-20% more to leave than estimated. Give it 10 hours before celebrating CTR.

See

QQ harder faggot. It's over.

love,

Queen Qillary

proofs

>slate larping
Sageda

Tomorrow is going to be glorious.

And oh look at those digits, that frog god le willz it XD

Just like they said Brexit was losing all the way up until it won?

>pol thinks Drumpf is winning
>Wall Street rallies on election day because everyone knows Drumpf is done
>pol stays poor

The trump voters have to wait to get off work :^)

Its all fun and games until she gets sniper tomorrow

>I'm disillusioned and anally rektified.

Fixed that for you, bro.

>slate larping
Sage sage

nigro

It is starting.

Trumpftards will be BTFO and Sup Forums will be great again.

This, they did it with Hillary and Bernie in the primary race as well by calling states once voting had finished to be Hillary's which discouraged Bernie supporters in western states to stay in queue and vote. Half the time they were wrong.

(((THEY))) CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

VOTE YOU BURGERS
>VOTE TRUMP

Don't cry Drumpkin babby.

No surprise there

>slate larping
Saged saged

"They". Look don't put that shit on us. Our top polls weren't even looking at that shitstain of an island.

pro tip about Sup Forums... if they were winners, they wouldn't be on Sup Forums making frog cartoons

>estimates based on pre-election polling

LMAO nice try shit head

>ESTIMATED
ESTIMATED
>ESTIMATED
ESTIMATED
>ESTIMATED
ESTIMATED
>ESTIMATED
ESTIMATED
>ESTIMATED
ESTIMATED