Meanwhile......at the Legion of Doom

Meanwhile......at the Legion of Doom

LUTHOR, GET YOU FUCKING YACHT OUT OF THE WAY

HOT-CHA-CHA!

Homo say what?

Ok guys, here's the plan: we steal all of the nuclear war heads from North Korea using our superior supervillain technology and powers... and then launch them all at Atlantis! HA HA HA! That'll show Aquaman! Whaddya think, guys?

Why not just use the superior technology on Atlantis?

BIZARRO TAKE GRUNDY'S CRAYONS!

Nice gloves, fag

Hey, how'd that race go, fag?

POWERFUL

Wait a minuet. This isn't an orgy. It's got free food though.

Because I'm going to build a better Atlantis... just as soon as I get rid of the old Atlantis. And destroy the sea. And kill Aquaman.

That's all? You're worse than my son. Don't just destroy Atlantis. Seduce Mera and fuck her, then the night after trick Aquaman into killing her. Then reveal that he's a cuck years later when he thinks he moved on and murder his child. /Then/ you destroy Atlantis.

What's beautiful is that the "artist" did one of Wonder Woman threatening Trump. Their hypocrisy never ends, does it?

ALL I WANT ARE SOME ____

Eh, I already killed his son and ruined his marriage. Aside from "kill Atalantis and murder Aquaman", I'm stuck with waiting until he has something else going on that I can ruin.

I say kidnap his wife and put her into my castle. Then he has to go through 7 castles to get to mine!

Does he have a daughter? A redhead, perhaps?

No, but the wife has read hair.

riddle me this black manta do the carpets match the drapes

Hey Yo, good to see you here Penguin.

The hell should I know? I don't give a damn about any of those fish-fuckers, except for finding new ways to gut them.

oh come on manty don't tell me you weren't curious

on another note have i ever told you fine gentlemen that i one time forced Batman to rape me or else i would blow up his precious gotham

If you forced him to have sex with you, doesn't that mean YOU raped HIM?

[heavy breathing]

Darn it, Beat me to it.

Oh i think he quite enjoyed it he's been chasing me for years you know

Find a flaw

ALRIGHT! That's it! Who's been drinking coffee using my mug? I paid a fortune for it.

Was it you, Osborn?

Hi dad.

Not me. Your mug screams bourgeois, Dahrk.

Sup betas

Can someone help me find Earth 11 again?

Fuck off, Machin. You're lucky the rest of the Legion voted in favor of you and that you have nepotism in your favor.

I'm still pissed at you over what you did to my family.