OH SHIT FIRST ROUND OF ELECTION DAYS SHOWS HILLARY WITH A SIGNIFICANT LEAD

OH SHIT FIRST ROUND OF ELECTION DAYS SHOWS HILLARY WITH A SIGNIFICANT LEAD

ITS FUCKING OVER NOO!!!

Haha
Nice try
Those are merely party affiliation

Republicans are still at work

Democrats don't have jobs. Of course they voted in the morning.

Relax. Republicans will surge when they get off work.

HOW TO TELL IF A POST ABOUT TRUMP GETTING BTFO IS REAL

Somebody claims Trump has been stumped on Sup Forums. Is the claim true? By carefully applying the facts and rules of logic below, you can determine whether or not the post is worth your time before clicking the link.

* Can Trump be stumped?

No, the Trump can not be stumped.

* Can Trump be BTFO?

If Trump can not be stumped, then he cannot be BTFO.

* Was Trump stumped this time?

A man who can not be stumped will not be stumped.

* What if OP said "for real"?

No.

* So was Trump stumped?

No.

* Is OP lying?

Yes.

* Is OP a faggot?

Always.

Save time. Apply the rules of logic to determine if a post about Trump being stumped is true.

>this has been a Sup Forums public service announcement

A fucking cuck

This shit is from Slate faggot, and it's just their (((estimate))). It isn't based on exit polling.

>estimated

>Democrats don't have jobs
kek

so mad

It's based off of voter registration in early voting you autist.

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

>"""(((Slate)))"""

I am registered dem, voting trump...in Michigan

sage

>ctr
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

> tiny gore penis
> eating mcdonalds
> blames global warming for his tiny penis

>First around of election.

mfw this idiot doesn't know how elections work in his own country.

ALSO FOR THE 100TH TIME THESE ARE EARLY VOTES (as in pre november-8th) IT'S A CTR SHILL ARTICLE MAKING IT SEEM LIKE THEY ARE TODAY's VOTES

TRUMP WILL NOT FUCKING WIN. SCREENCAP THIS. YOU FOOLS SHILLING FOR TRUMP HAVE REALLY FUCKING DONE IT THIS TIME. MOMMA CLINTON WILL MAKE YOU ALL PAY.

i

am

hype

First around of election.

>mfw this idiot doesn't know how elections work in his own country.

ALSO FOR THE 100TH TIME THESE ARE EARLY VOTES (as in pre november-8th) IT'S A CTR SHILL ARTICLE MAKING IT SEEM LIKE THEY ARE TODAY's VOTES