ITS FUCKING RIGGED

HOLY SHIT WTF

THE OUTCOME IS ALREADY DECIDED

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/JLunW
archive.fo/7KHDT
snopes.com/clinton-newsweek-cover/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Both copies exist. They're preprinted so either can be put out on shelves asap. Stop being retarded.

Proof?

don't be Naive, it was decided in 2012.

I think they should also have a Trump version, no?

It's been posted here 1000 times already, pictures of both covers and Newsweek confirming. This happens with big sports team wins- t-shirts and magazines and newspapers of both outcomes are already out and ready. Seriously stop being retarded.

That's...that's how every big issue is dealt with. Like the Superbowl - do you think they start printing shirts and hats the SECOND a team wins? They have them made well in advance, and send the rest to Africa for poor people.

Since print is so cheap, they'll probably just toss the Hillary ones away after she loses.

Haven't seen the Trump one yet, nigga

It's true that newspapers and magazines are sometimes pre-printed before an event, but there is no proof that a version with Donald Trump winning has been printed

every major sports/political outcome ever

there is no Trump one because this shit is rigged already and everyone knows it.

>an idiot Aussie
Not even really a surprise

>print cheap
>colored print

Waste of money famalam. It's not as if it's a must-have book/magazine.

If Hillary loses will those books increase in value?
Or will they be part of a landfill?
Hillary belongs in a landfill tbqh.

It's seriously been posted here over and over and over again, you paranoid fucks. One thread on the subject JUST went to archive. Look I went and found it and saved the picture for you.

archive.fo/JLunW
archive.fo/7KHDT

This could turn out like pic related... or not idk

shut up faggot

snopes.com/clinton-newsweek-cover/

These shills are sounding a little nervous

Have you seen Hillary"s feet? Juicy, meaty soles that wrinkle just right for chewing! Her ginger daughter too!

>Trump's cover doesn't say "MADMAN PRESIDENT"

>ink and paper
>not cheap for a publisher

>snopes

Seen the Trump version. There's been so many posts. It's been debunked well and truly.

>linking to (((snopes)))
I know they made 2 but you're still a faggot

Where do I buy a "president Trump" edition? I want to frame it and put it on my wall

Go to a dumpster behind a book store tomorrow.

>trump is pitch black
>hilldawg has a halo of light around her

L A F F I N T B H F A M P A I

i thought this was fake

Then why hasn't anyone provided a picture of a physical Trump copy?

It has already been confirmed fake m8 its got the same bar code as a prior issue

yall fags need to quit making shit up that doesn't exist just to pretend to be proven right.

OP is a faggot

If something fuels your tinfoil momentum, like 3 years back when I had english classes at college the book literally had every example on each lesson set about Hillary's life. From how Bill and that whore met till " her fight for equality " , and managed Obama as a sidekick character . Nobody really cares But still it does triggered why does a school book where pushing too hard Hillary on us , why not also other Rep politician or so.

This has been debunked a million time, god damn Trump supporters are so easily tricked. Low IQ retards.

Same shit happens with world cup and super bowl and any other sporting championship
The ones that end up wrong are shipped to Africa because no one would buy them

What better way to shut down a retarded shill then to refute them with their own website?

>suck fat chode