Who's not voting today?

Who's not voting today?

You really think it maters? They're playin' us for chumps. They pretend we have a choice.

I kek at people who care. Both sides are corrupt and you can't get to be that powerful without doing dirty dirty things.

Join me today and stay home and party while a bunch of sheep go out and stand in the sun for 5 hours.

Let's keep it cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stein voter checking it

This is just getting sad.

go and vote for trump you fucking faggot

Despite not being an American I would probably vote Trump if I could, mainly to watch the ensuing nuclear shitstorm as people realise that electing a fucking tangerine as your head of state was perhaps a bad idea

You're so cool man! I bet you don't let anyone tell you what to do!

I'm not voting either

it's the true contrarian way

I can't wait for CTR shills to leave tomorrow.

I'm getting ready to go vote right now. For Trump.

Fuck off you faggot shill.

Wow! No way, you're such a fucking rebel against that evil system, haha. I bet you open ketchup packets on the opposite end. So cool!

Can we vote for neither?

wtf you're right

how do I get my ballot back from the ballotbox?

I got your back buddy. We're gonna take back the power!

Ok CTR

non-voting trump supporter in the super blue state of NJ reporting in

/not voting/ here

Yea, it's called a write in. I wrote my dog in this morning

while they wait in line wasting time out of their finite lives and casting a vote that doesnt matter I will be playing vidya in my comfy corner.

Votes should be public ledger on a block chain.

We deserve to know if the election is real or not.

Just got back from voting. Feels good to be a part of history.

Or should I say, HERstory. :^)

Anybody else /withher/?

Go vote fucking retarded cunt

>le ebin fence sitter middle ground: the thread

CTR you have remade this thread over and over.... YOU ARE MAKING US VOTE BY PISSING US OFF!

It was too complicated, I had to print and mail a form and etc. So I just said fuck it.

Smug apathy just makes you look like a prick.

Paul Ryan is going to kill whoever gets elected, so why the effort?

Go vote you fucking retard

>not voting stein for that 5%

I might take a break PO. I've already voted for Hillary twelve times in multiple counties.

It's not really apathy. Power is not taken or given by the vote or the voice, but by the sword.

It also makes you objectively correct, so there's that too.

nah man, me and buds are gonna bike down to mexico to ride out the election
got some jerky and some blunts, gonna be tight

Probably the most red pilled post I've seen in awhile.

I might do that if voting took a modicum of effort in this state. I just postmarked the ballot I got mailed to me automatically.

Dont believe this CTR shill vote trump

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>taking work off
>voting early at 8
>getting day drunk and shitposting from 9am until the jews are gassed
You guys don't know what you're missing.

Pic related.

Heads they win, tails you lose.

Me and my bros are doing the same thing. Maybe we'll see you down there!

right on brotha!

I will crawl through a mile of broken glass and stand in line for 10 hours to make america great again.

kys CTR.

>$0.01

this thread is too cool for me

>tfw to intelligent to vote

>tfw I already voted

I can't be part of your cool club

hehe, they sure got you trained

it's cool man. hopefully you'll be down with me dirtbiking next election

You're trying too hard.

Me, I'm not voting. Yeah fuck that shit, fuck the system bring it all down, nigga. Safe blud innit.

>Who's not voting tomorrow?

I'm pulling a blank but only because I want to vote for dude weed

I voted for Evan McMullin in Arizona

Finally. An user with two brain cells to rub together. Fuck America and all the corruption. I'm not voting for anyone.

>Who's not voting today?

Hillary supporters.

I'm not voting today because none of the candidates appeal to my political values.

You think these faggot fence sitters possess guns? lel

>OP says he's dirt biking in Mexico
>still makes sure to check his phone to keep tabs on his shitty thread

Eat shit, fuck wit.

It matters but not in the way you think. It won't be a magical revolution where suddenly people are drafted to take fist sized redpills up their tight anuses. This vote and both parties are part of the establishment. sure, Trump's an awkward unexpected figurehead who has ruined a lot of the GOP's plan in their image and so on but it's not like he won't be forced to work with them. If he gets elected he'll still be a whipping boy for all corporations and Mike Pence will probably be the main hand.

Electing Trump is a big middle finger to liberals and the establishment. It can increase the supply of your redpill desires but frankly the heavy anti-establishment deals might turn out a weak disappointment.

So this vote isn't pointless but if you actually want to change America this is a pretty weak way. People just get hyped when they are given an ounce of power.

I voted for him in NY.

Nihilism is the most useless ideology in the entire world.

Look at me achieve nothing guys!

FUCK HOPE, FUCK HOPE

Wtf?!! I just read through that and a lot of the comments are the exact same as this thread!!!
HillShill scripts confirmed!!!!

I'm not voting because I'm in California. My Trump vote will just get thrown away and it's nothing but retarded dems for the house and senate (again). Depending on the less cucked states to unjust America.

shit!

Yeah not voting. Clinton has Zero chance of winning here either so I'm pretty depressed for women but glad I can relate to a CTR talking point for once. You should really stay home and drink organophosphates. Make sure to breathe on your mother as well, the cunt who borned an actual weasel

The pun alone is a good reason to kill yourself.

That's right goy boys! Trumpf already lost so all you trump voters should just stay home and jerk off to 2d girls

You have to be over the age of 18 to post here