It's 9:32 pm in Moscow...

it's 9:32 pm in Moscow, do you think Putin will stay awake waiting for the results or is he not going to give a shit and go to sleep instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ogYZbUZV0yw
time.com/4558167/cyberwar-us-russia-vladislav-surkov/
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/26/kremlin-puppet-masters-leaked-emails-vladislav-surkov-east-Ukraine
cyberhunta.com/news/kiberhunta-peredaet-privet-surkovu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's going to sleep like a baby.

Putin is actively working to elect Trump.

How many hours until it's over?
Is it morning now in murrika?

He actually has the Uberman sleep pattern.
Dude is almost always awake.

Because Hillary is nuts and wants WWIII

The people who funded ISIS fund her.

>implying the nukes aren't ordered to be launched on Clinton win

initial result won't start coming out until 5am moscow

its 10:35-1:35 in america, polls dont close until 7-9, results wont be in until 10-12

It's 1:30PM in the only relevant timezone. Polls start closing in some states at 8.

Trump is gonna make a deal with Russia to kill ISIS.

Fuck those Muslim scum, if you vote for Hillary your protecting them.

Morning will come long before results.

prepares his arsenal for the upcoming ww3

10:40 on west coast, 14:40 on east.

its 1:37 PM on the east coast

You forgot to set your clock back.

when do I know who won?
in german time plox

5AM I think.

all i know is that putin is watching this livestream youtu.be/ogYZbUZV0yw

at abou 1am maybe later if it's close

damn
guess I have to wake up earlier, fuck how am I going to sleep

pic related
what I was betting on Trump

so 1AM our time they could announce the winner?

If it didn't take me about 2 hours to get to sleep, I'd totally try this

Putin is staying awake and ordered all the Olginos to go on overtime duty today.

Why would he, he wins either way

So first results in 4 hours, right? I want to know should i go to bed soon or not.

Putin does not sleep.

>posting here because no one replied to my own thread

>CyberHunta retaliates against alleged Russian DNC hacks by hacking into email severs of Russian officials

>time.com/4558167/cyberwar-us-russia-vladislav-surkov/
>theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/26/kremlin-puppet-masters-leaked-emails-vladislav-surkov-east-Ukraine

here are the files they released directly on their website, no download needed. They're still in Russian, as they were only released yesterday, any Slavic bro be willing to translate a page or two?
>cyberhunta.com/news/kiberhunta-peredaet-privet-surkovu/

The Kremlin has already stated the emails are false, stating Surkov doesn't use email, but what do you guys think? Is this a happening?

I'm not sure about CH's credibility in comparison to wikileaks, for example. I dislike that they seem to be supporting Hillary so blatantly, but I get that it's probably "anything over Russia" for them. And it doesn't make much sense to me, since Surkov hasn't been in any reasonable position of power for several years.

Okay so I've given sources, etc, have I met the requirements for a legitimate on topic post.

He doesn't give a shit, electing Trump helps him while Hillary does not. Is electing Hillary going to start WWIII? No its not.

It is 1:35pm on the East Coast

Results should come in at around 9-12, so early morning for Ruskies

He's going to sleep as his elect hackers will be fucking with the count until Trump wins.

Wow, how do you know this? I read Napoleon only slept four hours between 12pm and 4am.

You guys could go to bed now, and wake up in a few hours when they announce maybe

It's 4 or 5 hours, yes.

Putin is a workaholic in some regards. He may be monitoring it personally, or he is busy elsewhere, and has staff keeping an eye on it. Either way, he knows what is going on.

Here's your (((you)))

Thank you user, anything helps lmao

Damn, that winnin margin. I should have bet on him, too.

I love being the assistant to workaholics/micro managers. Love it so much. Nothing you do is good enough and you can never do it fast enough, and when you get something right no one acknowledges you or thanks you, and the pay is often shit for the hours.

I enjoy red eye flights as well.

I need to wake up at 9 or 10 tomorrow, so I'll go to sleep at 1 or 2. So basically I have to just wake up and immediately see the end result (which I don't mind). In Moscow timezone it's more convenient to just sleep since rather than going to bed late you would have to just skip sleeping completely.

She looks like a negro with white skin.

So 6AM when shit goes down?

I always thought she looked funny too, very sick and worn down but apparently she always looks like this.

>tfw your husbando marries down