Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

the one who stuck his hand up a 12 year old's butt

Guy

Guy is always in the wrong, that's why he's enjoyable to read

She handled that pretty well.

The time a cop tried molesting her unpowered form she almost killed him.

You know this didn't actually happen right.

I mean it is Guy, odds are this is not the first nor the last time.

Fucking hot.

All the other "males" for not taking a piece of that booty.

It's always been weird how often 90's Guy would swing from asshole with a heart of gold to just asshole.

Weird how? Guy said it himself that he's just a guy.

Ralph, Ted and Booster for holding her back.

If women get to violently attack people who molest them, then everything's fair and both parties are happy.

Technically he's a tranny so I think he gets a free pass? I'm really not up-to-date on the multitude of "oh it's okay, because" there are for harassment if you're not a white male.

Guy has never been wrong in his entire life, he loves you

What's this from?

Either I Can't Believe It's Not the Justice League or.... that other one named like that...

>that other one named like that...
Formerly Known as Justice League.

Nah. Guy admits he was wrong to treat Tora the way he did.

I hate how she's been utterly abandoned for about 50 issues or so of Guy history now.

An altered crappy version of her showed up angry as hell for little to no reason in early n52 and then disappeared.

Tomasi also wrecked all of Guys weird history too. From.... school teacher for special ed students to just a boring normal cop.

>Guy sniffing his finger in the last panel
Also, Mary Marvel is a top-tier wholesome waifu

Thanks to Rebirth, people seem to forget that a TON of characters are still really fucked over by the New 52 reboot.

I couldn't agree more my man. General Glory too. And his fucked up family.

It's the I Can't Believe It's Not Justice League one. Guy wasn't in the other. Both were hilarious though.

I don't get why Tomasi made his history so boring. Just boring cop tv show shit now. He used to have this odd history that you wouldn't expect from a guy like him. It was wonderful and hinted at an inner complexity.

Guy having a degree in Psychology will never not put me through a loop.

Like what kind of man can go through that schooling than become Guy Gardner, space baddass? What is that? How does it work? Rather than ditching that question, I'd love to see it explored.

Read Guy Gardner Year One if you haven't read it. Shit is fantastic.

I have this huge Green Lantern collection I'm building. I need about 30-40 tie in issues until I read from the beginning to Johns Rebirth.