>Slate

Oh jeez oh man

Glad to see my county in blue.

"Madam President"

>pre election

kys

>estimated

>slate

Mods ban this fayget nigger kike for life!

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

HISPANICS WERE SUPPOSED TO ALL BE SCARED OFF BY #SPIRITCOOKING

FLORIDA AND CALIFORNIA WERE SUPPOSED TO BE OURS

>slate

>Most of Florida is red
>Near 50/50 split in the numbers
They aren't even trying to hide it anymore. Our democracy is a fucking sham.

You do realize your funding is done. I mean you're not getting paid anymore, so why bother?

can >we delete Sup Forums now?

That's it. Now that Hillary has it in the bag, I'm going to make sure Gary Johnson gets his 5%. She's not getting a landslide for being a corrupt awful person.

yo

>(((SLATE)))
>(EXIT POLLS)))

IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING

IGNORE CTR
IGNORE (((POLLS))) BEFORE VOTING IS OVER NO MATTER WHO IS WINNING

JUST GO VOTE TRUMP YOU FUCKING AMERICANS I DON'T CARE HOW RED OR BLUE YOUR STATE IS GO OUT AND VOTE
>GO VOTE TRUMP

WE NEED TO RAMP THINGS UP RED-PILL NORMIES WE'RE IN THE FINAL HOURS HERE TO STILL AFFECT THEM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Land can't vote, dipshit. How do you not understand population density?

>what is population density

BS numbers

These aren't real returns, faggot, or even exit polls.

It's just made-up numbers Slate pulls out of its ass. They're there just to get clicks, which you're doing.

Voting isn't even over yet

t. graduate of the Trump University

Jacksonville...Blue...hahahahaa

This is good.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

DemocRATs don't work no wonder she leads until the republicans come from work to vote.

it's not even exit polls they're just fucking making the numbers up

>over half the people don't want the Clinton Crime Syndicate, subsidiary of Soros Enterprises International

>it still wins

>the romani antifa fucktard from Slovakia is here again

Kill yourself

lol, nope. There are no exit polls and thus no actual data. This is literally just Democrats lying to try and put a good face on their incoming humiliation.

As soon as you learn how to greentext properly, sure.

>"VOTECAST" AKA FORECAST

Votes haven't been counted yet you fucking faggot

Oh, look, more of the shitty algorithm projections that had Obama losing Ohio in 2012. It's nothing until real results come in.

Broward,Miami-Dade, and Orange (all blue) have the biggest population densities, full of un-American illegals, spics, niggers, and STD-filled liberals (really, it's so bad that all the buses have huge anti-STD ads) and retired democrats from NY.

These people ruin my precious state, you have no idea how it makes the republicans here feel. :/

(((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO DISCOURAGE TRUMP SUPPORTERS BY MAKING THEM THINK IT'S OVER

REMEMBER WHAT THEY DID TO BERNIE

VOTE NO MATTER WHAT
>VOTE NO MATTER WHAT

THERE ARE NO EXIT POLLS JUST VOTE AND WAIT YOU AMERICANS BETTER HAVE ALL VOTED OR GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEE

This means nothing. Exit polls won't be released until around 6 or 7 est

I don't think a democrat has won Duval county in my lifetime

florida, worst shit on the planet. 3.9% of your assholes voted for (((wheres alepo))) man.
1% for granny hippy.

thats 4.9% that are brainless retards.
not counting the corrupted demonic hordes that voted for the she devil.

florida should be nuked.
every 4 years its the same shit with you fucking
orange faggots. just drop off into th e ocean already. how many sinkhjoles before your cucks sink for good

GTFO OF EARTH FLORIDA

BURN IN HELL GATOR FAGGOTS

christ I don't get it the results will come in the next day why can't people just wait a few hours instead of making up numbers to make themselves feel better

you do it faggot, Trump is winning bigly where Romney lost >

shills in full force. r/the_meltdown is here making troll posts. ignore ignore ignore any "im so pissed" posts. It's just some faggot trying to spook you.

I live in Jacksonville, and public transit has been unloading simians at polling stations all day.