Early signs of a TRUMP LANDSLIDE

HE WARNED US
ITS HAPPENING
twitter.com/mitchellvii

ALSO:
>This is interesting. ABC projected that Trump would win ED in FL by 10%. So far in Pinellas County, FL, Trump is up by about 10%.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/796065157248143360
breitbart.com/live/2016-election-day-live-updates/first-exit-poll-twice-many-voters-2016-want-strong-leader-president/
breitbart.com/live/2016-election-day-live-updates/frank-luntz-trump-win-michigan-working-class-turnout-much-higher-expected/
dailywire.com/news/10606/early-exit-polls-may-favor-trump-hank-berrien?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=110816-news&utm_campaign=dwtwitter
youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8&app=desktop
washingtonexaminer.com/voto-secreto-trump-most-hispanics-back-deportation-want-immigration-cap-cut-in-half/article/2606769
strawpoll.me/11574117/r
youtube.com/watch?v=aeZdSpex95I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks good.

CRT shills are in full froce, but we know, at the moment it's looking great for him.

it is, Trump going bigly in florida, michigan, NH

He is overperfoming Romney in several places, and even flipped counties counted so far

too bad Bill Mitchell makes most shit up. He has NO sources for any of these numbers

he links sources for all faggot, follow the link

Btw guys even tho the fix is in they saved it twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/796065157248143360

Guy looks creepy as fuck. WTF is wrong with him?

Even if Trump wins the election, Clinton will become president.

She stole it from Bernie, what makes you think, she won't do the same with Trump?

But how do we know a good amount of the Latinos in Florida are supporting Trump?

Everyone mentions Cubans but they voted for Obama and I'm not sure how widespread the Haitian hate for Hillary is.

>First Exit Poll: Twice as Many Voters in 2016 Want 'Strong Leader' as President - Breitbart

breitbart.com/live/2016-election-day-live-updates/first-exit-poll-twice-many-voters-2016-want-strong-leader-president/

Are pedo satanists strong? Didn't think so

It wasn't cheap, but at least he isn't Pete Burns

Frank Luntz: Trump Could Win Michigan — Working-Class Turnout ‘Much Higher than Expected’

breitbart.com/live/2016-election-day-live-updates/frank-luntz-trump-win-michigan-working-class-turnout-much-higher-expected/

guess who called Michigan for trump yesterday? Not nate silver, not frank luntz: BILL "OURGUY" MITCHELL!

is that the guy who does Joe on Family Guy?

Queen is stronger than drumpf, hue, yesterday she was so strong that she helped her weak husband over the runway who was staggering a bit

YASSSSSS QUEEEN!

Digits confirm kek is with queen

digit confirm hillary will only be the queen of jail

reroll

HAHAHAAHA EVEN NEVERTRUMPERS ADMIT IT NOW:

>Early Exit Polls May Favor Trump
dailywire.com/news/10606/early-exit-polls-may-favor-trump-hank-berrien?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=110816-news&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

Bill Mitchell is going to look real dumb if Hillary wins

You don't seem to understand the differance, primary "unofficial" cerklejerk organized by shady donors and party back room deal commeties, official election of the president of the most powerful country on earth.

Drumpf for deportation!
Queen for WH, YASSSS QUEEN
Digits confirm

this is true, he'll be trolled to oblivion

TAKE MY DIGITS QUEEEEEEEEN!

hillary will only be the president of the society of cannibal pedophile satanists, digits confirm

Guess drumpf wins this time, kek is not with queen :(

Jesper Steinmetz' alterego, han kan ikke tåle at være så skaldet og cucked 24/7

what did he mean by this?

>what is the 1980 US presidential election?

HAHAHA CRT BTFO

Americans have a different relationship than us to cosmetic stuff, straightening and bleaching teeth etc. For us it looks a little weird since we rarely see it, for them it's different.

witnessed

>For us it looks a little weird since we rarely see it
You probably see it more often than you think, it's probably just shocking to see a mouth that doesn't look like a broken fence.

u really shouldnt equate british and scandinavian teeth doe

post hype themes

youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8&app=desktop

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? DRUMPF BTFO WTF LATINO SURGE DRUMPF IS DONE YAAASSS QUEEN!

washingtonexaminer.com/voto-secreto-trump-most-hispanics-back-deportation-want-immigration-cap-cut-in-half/article/2606769

Holy shit he said big league you stupid motherfucker

why photoshop the image?

Marching to victory lads, I'm really starting to like your anthem even if it doesn't top God Save the Queen.

>Bill Mitchell
Yup

Totally reliable

You DRUMPFAGS are so delusional

I bet bleach are going to go way up tomorrow when you subhumans kill yourselves

took it from mitchell's retweet, text is pretty identical though so I dunno what you're on ctr

My polling place had one LONG line. Never seen that before here. Didn't take very long considering the line, moved pretty fast. Lots of voting stations.

And who gives a damn what the people in the far east think? Why do they even poll the fuckers?

Church I voted at had signs saying NO OPEN CARRY. So I concealed both my pistols and the spare mags for them. Too bad, they're both nice looking pistolas

doesn't matter the size of the turn out.after they vote trump the machine will count em for hilary

today does feel like a good day.

I think Trump has this. Just vote if you haven't already

If you kill yourself after Hillary loses please stream it and post the link on Sup Forums

You'll be an Internet legend!

kek

Bullfrogs will eat anything that they get bigger than.
Your queen is a whore of moloch. We've inflated our frog deity. He's big enough to eat the bull now.

Dems think election is cursed

>tfw anglo heritage
>Worst teeth imaginable
>Two of my secondary teeth never developed so I still have two primary teeth

uh, guys..

strawpoll.me/11574117/r

Who cares? Bigly is a real word.

Trump has won.

Don't let polls make you stay home. Vote you idiots. Go out and vote. Every vote counts. Make it happen.

PRAISE KEK!

BIGLY
I
G
L
Y

SHADILAY

magic

>Hillary
>Strong
Pick one.

Don't sigh relief yet, anons. Not only do we have to win, we have to win by such a huge margin that election fraud can't hide the discrepancy
but that said
GET THE FUCK OUT AND VOTE, YET-UNVOTED ANONS

Thank you based mexican warlord

They don't know what powers are working against them

KEK HAS FORSEEN IT!

Trump will win with 270+ tonight.

Heil Hidalgo

Yeah man. FUCK those old TVs

S H A D I L A Y

Luntz was on Sky News like 30 minutes ago and said Hillary has a 95% chance of winning.

everyone seems to forget that legal immigrants generally hate the illegal shits that come across and give all of them a bad name

WE MUST SECURE THE SEPT 7S

POST POST POST

COPY AND PASTE THIS EVERYWHERE

GATHER REINFORCEMENTS FROM ALL BOARDS

MAGA

looks like your average chad dad

MEXICAN INTELLECTUALS ARE GOAT

If this post has single digits then Hillary wins take that drumpftards

>current year
>people still don't understand that "no Russian" meant "don't speak Russian because we're false flagging pretending not to be Russians"

>8 digits
BTFO

>drumpf
written that suicide note yet, current year cuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=aeZdSpex95I

The most accurate poll doesn't take account of voter fraud.

Killary will won with that.

EVEN IF TRUMP IS IN THE LEAD

YOU MUST STILL VOTE

It's "big league"

>it's probably just shocking to see a mouth that doesn't look like a broken fence.

I would have assumed that thats what you'd be used to considering what i see from American tv. However, bad teeth are incredibly rare here in my experience only being a thing amongst the elderly.

Tfw didnt put a bet on trump when polls were 8:1. Fuck i could have been rich...

>Cubans
Cubans dislike illegals. This is because currently Cubans are automatically granted asylum when they get here due to Cuba being a communist dictatorship. When Dominicans and Haitians illegally roll in and shit up their neighborhoods they get upset. To think they'd be offended by a wall against Mexico is ridiculous.

MAke it that "Madam President" Newsweek issue

checked

Don't forget about the rain and the broken machines. Trump has a very clear shot at MI

Bump this. Lots of liberal media shenanigans going on.

PRAISE KEK

Still going to go vote. CA here.

>taking people who use the word "globalist" seriously

I don't have the photoshop skills, m8, or else I would.

>Being this deluded

TopKek.

Can't wait to see you lads bawl your eyes out when Trumpster loses.

Who is this Bill Mitchell pundit and why's there a collage of his tweets in the OP?

>Trump's chances are already rising.

He's 'unskewing' polls. Literally pulls numbers out of his ass.

Holy shit! He's fucking terrifying!
That crazy smile. He looks so synthetic. Plastic-like.

>taking people who don't acknowledge globalism seriously

A literally "who", drumpftard who is going to be stripped of whatever credibility he has left once the results start pouring in, favouring HillShill.

Latino turnout is actually looking good for Hillary anyway.

Its fucking happening.
Trump Freikorps standing by for Trumpkrieg!

Scruitanise my numerals!
Fuck the EU!

nice