Califags, post your ballots!

Our state is run by a bunch of fucking chucks. Our choice for Boxer's replacement is between two Democrats, (including staunch enemy of the 2nd Amendment Kamala Harris) and there is a serious possibility that we will have to start doing background checks in order to buy ammo. Do your duty, faggots!

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUINgHgjmgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2/2

JESUS FUCK THAT INTEREST IS INSANE.

WHAT KIND OF KIKE BULLSHIT IS THAT.

I heard there was a guy standing over the 210 freeway in Azusa waving the American flag and holding a Trump sign. #MAGA

It's for the schools goy
You don't hate education do you?

I truly feel for you califags, such a beautiful state ruined by autism.

All 3 of these pissed me off.
714 reporting in.
Voted already.
Make Huntington great again
>youtube.com/watch?v=UUINgHgjmgA

stupid idiot you dont cross out a mismark, you get a whole new ballot and toss the old one
your ballot might get discounted based on that 4th vote there

>DT
>Harris
>Mcclintock
>51 - No
>52 - No
>53 - Yes
>54 - Yes
>55 - Yes
>56 - Yes
>57 - No
>58 - Yes
>59 - Yes
>60 -> 67 - No

BTFO niggerfag, it's a sample ballot to educate one's self on the initiatives before going into the booth, wasting a bunch of time reading everything, and spending an hour at the polling place.

Bump for any Laguna fags too.

The tragic thing is that most Califags are so fucking cucked that they will vote for "the childrens" or "the ban ammo" purely for "muh feels." Nothing is so successful at creating so much destruction to liberty as a bunch of SJW fucking do-gooders.

cant wait to move to washington
still liberal
just not commiefornia liberal

mailed it in a week or 2 ago fug

Fuck off, this is how the state system is supposed to work.

Stop posting your ballots, are you retarded?

What is wrong with OP posting?

dude weed

I didn't post my ballot you fucking moron, I posted a sample ballot.

> kamala
Lol, a camelfukkker is on the ballot? What are you, late stage Germany with actual industries?

its illegal.

Cigarette taxes are bullshit

Explain yourself. Why did you vote no on giving mo' money for dem programs to teach the spics English?

*Citation needed*

No on 58 is saying you'd like your children to potentially learn Spanish instead.

>PRESERVES requirement that public schools ensure students obtain ENGLISH language proficiency.

Except it's not.
It's to allow Spanish classes in as spanish only classes instead of integrating them into english as second language classes

Yes and she is an evil fuck like Hillary. I voted for Sanchez who is actually retarded but she probably means well.

you idiots, the proposition allows schools to have multi-lingual classes, where as if you vote no, you're saying you don't want multi-lingual classes (in other words if you vote no, you want only english in classes).

but his entire ballot is pretty retarded overall, for a californian.

I wish I would've voted for Sanchez. It was an epic mistake on my part that I only realized after seeing an Obama ad for Harris when I got home.