Why were these the coolest parts about justice league?

Why were these the coolest parts about justice league?

They were cool, but the coolest part was comics accurate Slade in the end. Then came familiar Superman, then came the parademons.

I thought they were lame. Looked generic to me, like the undead warriors in Thor Ragnarok.

Happy Superman was a good thing though.

Ive always liked darkseid and the rest of apokolips after seeing it in STAS, so seeing them on screen was really cool. I never watched the justice league cartoon yet so i only knew of sttepen wolf from the internet

It was video-game accurate Slade honestly. It’s just him from Batman: Origins

You're too pure user. Leave this place before your ability to like things is permanently atrophied.

The coolest part of Jl was when Elfman used a bit of his classic Batman score every now and again.

Every time ti happened I could think about much better movies in my head.

Why does this parademon look way better CG wise than the ones in Justice League

Too late user, ive been here for well over two years now. I fucking hate marvel, but i still have a soft spot for DC. Even though justice league sucked, it felt nice seeing glimpses of the cool bug aliens darkseid had in a movie, it felt as if some of comic book love had been recognized. DESU im still really bummed whedon cut out darkseid from the film, even if they wouldve fucked him up it wouldve been cool seeing him. The main villain shouldve been dessad and kalibak

But the Burton Batman movies suck AND have a Batman who kills.

89 batman was pure kino and there hasnt been a batman film since that has done what it has done, so fuck off

>Even though justice league sucked
Why? It's not amazing, but it's fine IMO.

Batman Returns was way better. Nicholson was terrible.

I had higher hopes as im one of the few who actually enjoyed BVS cinematography wise. It wasnt total shit but whedon fucked it up alot
>hating nicholson
He was the best part you fucking nigger. What, all jokers should be fucking leto?

Batman Trapping Parademon in the beginning of the movie.

WW upskirts

Amber Hear, my god

Supermans frost breath

When Steppenwolf said "for Darkseid!" i almost jumped up and yelled it myself.

Green Lantern dying in battle and seeing ring take off looking for replacement

Deathstroke

>But the Burton Batman movies suck

Go shitpost somewhere else Zack.

>AND have a Batman who kills.

And the movies were good enough that I didn't care.

>all grungy and brown looking Parademons

Ewww.

Darkseid is.

But Snyder would like Burton Bats.

Lee pls. It's a better design for them than your JL: Origin parademon design.

Why were they the coolest parts about Thor: Ragnarok?

They look kinda low-rent...

>Amber Hear, my god
You mean the fucking bitch who lied about johnny depp? No thank you

Yes, and I'm sure she's treasuring all those zero dollars she got in the settlement considering she gave all of it to charity.

>also implying Depp didn't ruin himself

The bitch did it to get back at depp because he didnt want her cheating on him. And how the fuck did depp ruin himself

>The bitch did it to get back at depp because he didnt want her cheating on him

Yes, she went through a whole public trial as revenge over her husband being mad at her.

Did you think Gone Girl was a documentary too?

Johnny depp is has been, fuck him. gimme Amber

>Did you think Gone Girl was a documentary too?
Yes

>When Steppenwolf said "for Darkseid!" i almost jumped up and yelled it myself.
Holy cringe

They weren't, this was

Yeah, fuck liking things.

>part of me realised that what the zombies are doing is utterly nonsensical
>the rest of me doesn't care and thinks it's just really, really cool

Lord, this was a fun film

Dont worry user, i gasped too and my GF gave me a weird look i was the guy getting excited at all the references and was told to shut up after i was explaning them to my GF

See, this LOOKS beautiful. But I just hate the tone here, especially that second one.
The MCU took superhero films in a boring direction.
The excessive levity has sucked out the emotional investment for me.
The comics would not have played (and did not, for that matter) this story so comedic.

Still cool.

hey yo is this the shill thread

hello fellow anons mcu films sure are bad compared to dc right ha ha

let's play a game where we put out american dollars in a circle and then i hide it and everyone looks from them it'll be fun i promise

ugh

>everything positive is a shill
Fuck off faggot. I already said i was dissapointed in justice league, but stkeast it wasnt a soullless cash grab quip fest like your shit marvel movies are

>i'm not shilling
>but listen to me complain about my direct competitors anyway
>please stop spending money on thor

Kill yourself disney shill

jobber henchmen to a jobber villain. can't believe they tried to build a movie around the threat of Steppenwolf of all people. he's supposed to be comic relief to balance out the seriousness of the actual threat, fem-Darkseid.

S E E T H I N G
>this fun popular movie where everyone in its production enjoyed themselves is more soulless than the cooporate mismanaged, multiple director, heavily edited box office failure

Youre a ballless cuck for supporting disney and youll burn in hell with the rats maker

unf.

that shot was so bad ass. and i dont think that very often

>pair o' demons
>more than two
dropped

Because he has 3 seconds of screen time in Batman v Superman, same as Steppenwolf

Rendering a million of them for whole scenes in a movie takes more work

Remember Doomsday? He also looked like shit