SHILLARY IS FINISHED OH MY FUCK

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/796042780359401472

BASED O'KEEFE CAUGHT A PASTOR DRIVING PEOPLE TO THE POLLS IN PHILADELPHIA! HE CAUGHT HIM RED HANDED GIVING PEOPLE A RIDE TO GO VOTE! THIS IS LITERAL, EYEWITNESS PROOF OF VOTER FRAUD

H O L Y S H I T

WE NEED TO GET THIS TRENDING. WE NEED TO USE OUR MEEMS
GET IT ON FACEBOOK GET IT ON TWITTER USE HASHTAG #VERITASISEVERYWHERE GO GO GO
LET THERE BE RIOTS IN THE STREETS OF PHILLY

Other urls found in this thread:

ldnews.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/11/08/director-error-causes-gop-votes-appear-dem/93474872/
twitter.com/Scott_Foval
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking bump.

how is giving people a ride voter fraud

Uhh what's so illegal about giving people a ride to the polling station?

is this illegal?

It's nothing goys. Move on

This

He's taking them to vote multiple times at different polling stations.
You only get to vote once.

SLIDE IT

God this dude is an attention whore. Did you find anything legal yet? If not shut the fuck up.

That is not what he said.

See

CTR shill? Fuck off. Giving people a ride isn't fraud, OKeefe just said he was gon a make sure they don't vote more than once

Busing amish people. If anything, this is Trump voter fraud.

There is nothing illegal about giving someone a ride to a polling place. Warren Buffet has a whole fucking web page set up to organize this shit for voters. It's not even like they say you've got to be voting for Hillary to get on the bus.

I don't think you understand what voter fraud is

Bullshit. That's not how it works.

Not sure of the specifics here, but religious organizations are prohibited from canvassing for a candidate at the risk of losing their tax exempt status.

If he had proof the man was telling them to vote one way or another, it wouldn't be nothing.

Additionally, if he was bussing them to multiple locations to vote multiple times, that too would not be nothing and would, in fact, be something

Voter fraud is illegal.
If Hillary wins it will be contested and we'll ramp it up to a full blown war if need be.
Don't cheat if you don't want to get raped.

Yesterday: pol talks about driving Amish people to the polls

Today: People get driven to polls, OMG VOTER FRAUD

Where is that stated?

a ride to several polling stations
fuck OFF CTR

what if they're going to vote for trump? then it's ok right? loser.

The bus is going from one stop to the next. The bus Im tailing from Minneapolis are on their 3rd polling place with a load of Somalis on board.

It's taking people to multiple voting stations.

He's following them to see if that is what is happening.

GUYS SERIOUSLY DON'T DO IT

I'M NOT PLAYING RIGHT NOW

PLEASE NO

This Sup Forums tier shit is why this board is the fucking worst.

yes, the street was clearly marked do not enter

Jesus I support Trump but some of his supporters are just retarded.

Nothing illegal about this

He's not giving them a ride to 1 voting station. He's giving them all a ride to several (they're each paid to vote at each).

This isn't illegal.

You can't do that. Here in PA your name has to be on the voter roll in order to vote. I'm assuming the niggers aren't smart enough to figure out how to do that.

WHAT THE FUCK SOME OF THESE REPLIES CTR GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD YOU CANCEROUS FUCKS

OKEEFE HAS STATED IN HIS EARLIER VIDEOS HE AIMS TO EXPOSES THESE FUCKING FAGGOTS BEING BUS'D AROUND TO MULTIPLE POLLS

EAT A FUCKING DICK REEEEEEE

How is this illegal? Are you a fucking idiot? Lol.

Actually, that is the way it works in some places.

The phrase "vote early--vote often" didn't come out of nowhere.

It's only illegal if he is moving them from station to station so they can vote multiple times. That's the kicker. Being a ride share service to polls is not.

>14:07:21
>14:07:31
>14:07:31

nice work CTR

Except you don't know that and O'Keefe didn't even say as much in the tweet so he doesn't know either

Until he actually sees them drive to multiple its stupid to jump the gun and cry a foul

It's been working just fine in the past.
They probably use the names of all of those dead people that vote.

Report it.

From the gist of the video, it seems he's following them around TO see if they're bussing people around to vote at more than one station.

bump

Wait for the evidence. He's learned his lesson in the years before, he'll provide direct evidence that the same people are voting multiple times.

In CA the names and addresses of everyone who can vote at that polling station are posted outside, and updated 2x throughout the day with who has already voted.

All you have to do is select a name at random from the list and say you are that person.

I assume in PA they also post the lists.

Not where I used to live.

jesus christ CTR is all fucking over that twitter

This is fraud.

Offering services to bus them if they don't have a ride isn't. Pisses me off tho since they will all vote hillary anyway.

This.

CTR fuck off

Explain to me how bussing the same people to multiple polls is considered legal?

he has stated that this practice takes place in all his earlier videos. top kek shill why else would he be out doing this he said all last night he would be out following up on any leads of voter fraud.

>a cucking leaf

>litterally driving PEOPLE to the VOTING BOOTHS

Holy fuck. Holy fucking fuck. This is the bombshell. The duck affair had nothing on this. People are being moved from one location to another in order to vote, probably for #Shillary! That really does it. That really just burns my ass. People moving in physical space towards a specific point, all together? and in a van? driven by a PASTOR? most of them BLACK?

Hillary is done. Pack it up boys. Can't wait to see that bitch in county orange. She's finished. Done. Finito. The End. Vehicles driven by people with people inside? She's really gone too fucking far.

Wait a minute, is America's voting system so fucked that you can vote several times just by going to different polling stations?

What stops people from driving around and voting all day?

Well, they've been doing it for 50 years and they aren't gonna stop now.

>implying there aren't any poll workers on the take

Trust me, voter fraud is real.

Well if they don't check ID then yeah. Shit's fucked m8

>Burgers can vote anywhere, as many times as they want.
>Non-Citizens can vote too.
>Individual votes are worth shit because of muh electoral college.
>If 300 million people vote for someone in one state, and 1 person vote to another candidate in all the other states, the one with 49 votes win.

US elections are a joke

Guys they are voting multiple times at different polling stations. That is the reason this is fraud. If you don't understand that that is voter fraud then you are a shill. I know democrats who have admitted to doing this proudly. It just goes to show that even the people who vote democrat are sleazy motherfuckers.

Bump for justice

>Buses only make 1 stop

Maybe he is just making one loop and people get off to vote at their precinct?

>>If 300 million people vote for someone in one state, and 1 person vote to another candidate in all the other states, the one with 49 votes win.
electoral college votes are apportioned by population. the 300 million would win.

holy shit this is incredible, has he called police? Can any user in the area go get that pastor and beat the shit outta him?

No voter ID lol

We'll see after the investigation.

Good catch. MAGA

He stated that they bus people to multiple locations. This tweet doesn't demonstrate that as of yet

>the system is rigged

ldnews.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/11/08/director-error-causes-gop-votes-appear-dem/93474872/

Bitter internet maniacs defeated establishment lies
what a time to be alive

Real subtle there George Soros.

Here's some jolly entertainment, Anons

twitter.com/Scott_Foval

We will see, there's absolutely nothing wrong with taking a group of people to vote. However voting multiple times is of course fraud

>It's nothing
TRUMPKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

It is called "a carousel". That's exaclty how it works.

Taking them to multiple polling sites you stupid German cuck

But that is exactly how it works, remember what Foval said?

It works like this. Conservative states have things like voter IDs and other factors to prevent voting fraud.

The Dems, loving fraud and vote-slave demographics argue that simple anti-fraud fail-safes like voter ID's are racist because inner city blacks are too lazy to get registered. They like to harken back to the Jim Crow laws where in the south black voters had to take difficult tests to vote which were essentially just rigged so they couldn't.

The problem is, voter registration isn't Jim Crow like at all as most people can take the time of day to sign up, they're just admitting that inner city blacks won't vote unless they get bribed to do so.

In the end, the "it's racist" arguments are successful in retard states and thus you have magical places like California where illegal immigrants can vote multiple times over.

>twitter.com/Scott_Foval
not the real account

will you animals stop spamming that

But, once you vote, you are in the system right? Then you cannot vote anymore... right?
Please, tell me that the US isn't stupid to not have a system which prevents multiple voting?!

>Hey my Trump friends!
>I see you found a video but it doesnt reveal anything.
>I swear you dont need to investigate this any further.
>May I remind you Im supporting Mr. Trump.
>Stop investigating!

This, a very popular rigging technique over here.

>you are in the system
lulwut?
You'd be surprised about how disconnected polling places are.

Report and take pics you fucking faggot

o keefe is a fraud

SAME VOTERS
TO MULTIPLE POLLING STATIONS

GOD FUCK YOU CTR

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

It doesnt work like that, waterhead.

>It's only illegal if he is moving them from station to station so they can vote multiple times.
Offering inducements to vote is also illegal.

Dems do a "party bus" thing where they give out food and stuff to induce blacks to vote.

I would think that its a violation of the first amendment actually if that is actually a bus belonging to a religious institution.

O'Keefe has been pretty much painting a huge picture of corruption and illegal fraudulent activities in the DNC.

Too bad America is filled with retarded insane people who are dumb as bricks and only follow the MSM

>HURR DURR ITS LITRRALLY NOTHING

COLLUSION WITH SUPER PACS
MEDIA COLLUSION AND BLACKBALLING
BUSSING THE SAME PEOPLE TO DIFFERENT POLLING STATIONS
BIRDDOGGING

IS NOT NOTHING YOU FUCKING MORONS

FUCK YOU FOR BEING SO FUCKING STUPID GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY

Godspeed user, I'm not from that shit portion of the state, so I'm unable to help you.
Fuck those Somalians and all the liberals bringing them in and giving them power.

But they don't (possibly can't) ask for ID to prove who they are. A person can go in and point at a name in the ledger and say "This is me" and nobody would challenge them on it.

FUCKING KILL YOUR SELF FAGGOT.

Full video soon. This was just an announcement.

My mother did the same thing at her church they rented a school bus and drove almost everyone in Reading,pa to vote atleast 120 votes for hillary

Really makes me think.
If Democrats really want to empower their constituents why dont they assist them in aquiring an ID instead? Don't people need an ID in many other areas of life like banking, employment, obtaining licenses, permits, etc.? Democrats have contempt for their disenfranchised servants.

this, I LITERALLY just voted

all I had to do was give my name, sign my name right next to my previously given signature, and that was it

This is not true - you can only vote at a district in which you're registered.

>This is not true - you're only supposed to vote at a district in which you're registered.

hhh All posts like this are designed to waste your time to stop you from voting, go vote Trump, if you already voted, go post this comment in all non-voting related threads like this one. MAGA

OKeefe is a legend.