WTF Sup Forums my bird laid an egg today, is it a sign from kek?

Could it really be?

Name it Hillary after our new president!

I'll name it after whoever wins.

Aw that's a pretty birdie

Boil it and eat it with potassium added salt.

The bird,not the egg.

Why it looks like the bird wants to say to you
>really nigger?

I had a birdo when I was a kid but it flew out the door one day ;_;

It said "what" when I opened the box.

Crazy. My mom's CAG laid an egg a year or two ago after she thought for years that it was a male.

Fuck you
Fuck your bird

Hillary was slated to win since 2008. Shit since 2000.

Did you forget millions of sheep and it's "2016" current year.

eggs are literally bird menstruation, it's prob unfertilized.

There's no "slating" in elections nigger lover, it's up to the American people who becomes president.

You left it's light on too long or something.
Laying eggs is really hard on birds bodies.
It's a serious problem for parrots.

Moloch may have other plans

I thought birds only ovulate when a male bird is in proximity.

>mfw this species of bird is smarter than your average nigger

This m8.

A lot of female birds lay unfertilized eggs. Ended up killing my beloved albino cockatiel a couple months ago.

She has a husband.

That's a pretty bird, user. What's her name?

Ellie

Guess dat boi fucked her real good. Praise kek

Cute

cute burdo

Can I have the baby? I love African greys

Is that an African grey parrot?
Those things are cool as fuck. And really smart too. Have you taught it to say anything cool/funny?

>African greys
AAYYYYYYY YO

My bird's egg says otherwise.

you're a big bird

they will lay unfertilized eggs if you over over simulate long days by leaving a light on too long and/or are left alone too much. especially if u have bedding like OP or newspaper shreds or something.

cute birdo op. how loud is she? i been looking at getting a parrot but afraid if it squawks 24/7 my landlord will evict me.

African greys have pretty eyes.

Also parrots in general don't reproduce untill they feel conditions are suitable to raise offspring, maybe they feel everythings about to become great again.

If you break the egg and pour the yolk on your dick then Trump will win. If not he loses.

Digits confirm

If Trump wins I'll offer it as a gift to the God Emperor, otherwise i'll most likely keep it.

Yes it indeed is.

I think mine confirm more.

You bird menstruates, big fuckin whoop , wanna fight about it?!

They're usually timid in the day, but in the morning they may aswell be a living alarm clock.

The egg probably contains the next Hitler.

How is a bird laying an egg, kek?

Indeed, praise kek

She has a husbando, you turk.

It means a new dawn is hatching.

Figures. Chicks dig scars.

I literally have the same bird lmao but the fucker bites me

it looks like the egg is cracked
>babby is kill

Egg isn't cracked it's just a T for Trump that I wrote on it.

Are you going to cook it?

I can explain how to stop it, but you probably won't listen.

Put simply birds go insane sitting in their cage all the time. Talk to it, let it out all the time. Feed it different foods, give it access to a tub for a bath, a cuddle stone. A mirror and toys to play.

My bird loves me and he is my best friend!
(he feeds me and humps my head...lol)
Also be careful with any smells, like chemicals, gas, printers, etc. They will kill the bird.

Not cool dude, what if the baby bird identifies as a Hillary supporter?

This. Birds are very intelligent, curious and playful animals.

People who keep animals caged up make me feel like supporting PETA.

cute

Lo and behold! The egg has been laid. The prophecy has come true. Praise kek. Trump wins tonight

And neither of mine laid eggs, is that a sign too?

Nice to think that a creature is coming into this world with no knowledge of all the insanity that came before it.

Yes, it means brexit will not happen. Bad luck old bean.

>What if it is a Hillary supporter?
>Birds are intelligent

Make up your mind

Fucker in pic related doesn't want to come out. I had to lift the cage from the bottom for him to come out cause he's untamed but he slowly learns to step up.

kek, touche

>Fucker
Listen you piece of shit. Don't you dare use that type of language when describing your bird. I wouldn't want to come out either if I had such a piece of shit as you as an owner.

You want to be the birds friend then start caring.

Is that a yellow T on the egg? A T for Trump?

birds > greeks

Jesus calm down. I just use it in a friendly manner like malakas.

No, it is unacceptable. Refer to it as my bird or my friend in generalities. The bird doesn't look very healthy either. Can it even fly? Mine flies around the house.

>tfw you will never have a qt parrot laying eggs for you
I have zebra finches but it's not the same...

You sound insane man its a fucking bird

> #
>Egg isn't cracked it's just a T for Trump that I wrote on i

Shit, just seen that

Thought it might have been naturally laid that was as an omen or something

Damn dude you're a huge faggot

Trips name the egg baby.
Is there a daddy bird that can make a baby birdie?

On what basis is it unhealthy? It looks fine to me.

When i left him out he did fly quite a lot.

I'm sorry you haven't experienced the love of a bird. Maybe in another life for you.

The beek looks odd along with the bent feathers and over all coat. Take to a vet.

I don't need a fucking bird, and with fingers as fat as those I hope you don't eat the damn thing.

I hope you never have a bird then.

Are birds safe to pet? I half-remember hearing they ahve all kinds of skin irritants in the feathers.

Parrots are overrated as fuck for smart birds desu

Why didn't you get budgies? They're also small and great underrated parrots.

show us the top of your hand. if you have intents where your knuckles should be, then you need to kill yourself

Some birds love being petted, others like the budgie I posted don't like being pet. Runs away. Loves to kiss though.

Thanks, don't need a flying rat shitting all over the place and being annoying, but I'm sure you enjoy living in squalor.

The coat is fine. Looks like a regular cinnamon breed bird.

Bent feathers will happen with a young or new bird getting accustomed to its surroundings and having a few rough landings.

The beak looks normal.

Yes, so i know when it was laid

omg i have same parrot

>African grey
...fuck those motherfucking birds man! My dad has had one of those since I was a little kid, that fucking bird made my life hell. Can provide hilarious stories if requested

pretty birdie

go on

if you have a bird how do you have sex with it?

((___CRAYOLA___((> ***All posts like this are designed to waste your time to stop you from voting, go vote Trump, if you already voted, go post this comment in all non-voting related threads like this one. MAGA

i tried to feed him the peanut but he ded :(

I work at a luxury car service as the car wash/detail guy. I found pic related sitting on top of a brick wall separating us from the business next door .

I was backing an SUV up into a parking spot and I saw this fucking thing in the rear view mirror just looking at me. I nearly fucking shit myself, lads. What did KEK mean by this?

There's bushes on the other side so I don't know who put the frog there or why.

are birds the most redpilled pet?

give it to me straight

does those things shit everywhere and make noise all the time?

kidna want to own one

We'll first story the bird is smart enough to have learned to mimic everyone in the family perfectly. It used to enjoy calling me down from my room using my dad's voice, then every time I fell for the ruse and saw it was the bird when I came down it would tell me to go fuck myself in my own voice. Then it thought that was hilarious and it would start laughing his ass off

birds lay infertile eggs from time to time.
She'll crack it and eat the shell to regain nutrients fairly soon
It's pretty metal.
My aunt's bird did it.

PRAISE KEK

that's amazing

does Sup Forums like my bird?

yes these birds are fucking faggots and attention whores xD

PRAISE BE

I can only speak for cockatiels.

They're generally pretty quiet but can get excited. I cover their cage at night and they make no noise at all. If you let them out of their cage they will shit everywhere but it isn't hard to clean.

If you do decide to get birds please do some research. And don't start with a big bird.

Name it Trump. Or perhaps "fuck you you fucking bird fuck it's all your fault" if he loses.