Rick and Morty Short - "The Poop In My Pants"

Ooh-wee!

youtu.be/cHB_s970Uyw

Awww

>that pregnant Mrs. Poopybutthole
Hnnnnnnnnnnngh

that was pretty comfy

he will die next season

yes, please keep stretching out this annoying one-note character instead of doing anything new

He won't. Mr. Poppy Butthole is Hamon's manifestation of how he wished his relationship went with his now ex wife. He won't kill him off he is to attached.

If Rick is the only person capable of interdimensional travel, why would the Federation call the earth Earth C-137? To them, isn't it the only Earth?

that was nice

Use your cane, Mr. Poopybutthole.

I suppose this takes place right before he appeared at the end of the last episode.

if the US was starting to figure out portals, the federation should be that much further along with it - at least enough to know about other dimensions if not travel to them freely

Why is this better than most season 3 episodes?

>he doesn't need the cane anymore
Truly inspirational.

Every fucking time

>gender reveal party
Wow, Mr. Poopybutthole is a shitlord.

So the hat is apart of their body, neat.

The music sounds like it is right out of The Sims

Sure, but that doesn't exclude them from the knowledge that not only are there multiple dimensions, but the one that they're living in is catalogued with a number.

It's like owning your first car: To you it may just be your car because it's the only one you own, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't have a specific make, model, VIN, plate number, etc.

MR. POOPY BUTTHOLE IS JEWISH!?

That 2 minute short was much better than the entire fucking season

> (OP)
>If Rick is the only person capable of interdimensional travel
He isn't. Did you already forget the first episode?

That's pretty fucking sad

Nah, Rick just has the only portable one.

You mean the one he reprogrammed to become an interdimensional portal?

you realize this is all leading up to a stupid reveal that he's just a mutated form of the mind parasite that can make any type of memory, right?

NOO KITTY DAED

Mr. Poopybutthole has to be the worst fucking name anyone has ever come up with. I get toilet humor but that's just a joke for five year old. Like that doodoo in my butt song

That was nice. Please god let them fire all the fucking feminists that ruined season 3, I really dread a repeat of that in season 4 (season 3 had one good episode and it was one where roiland voiced it all himself).

Dan would just hire new ones. We need to kick all three off.

Roilands already for a way out too.

that's the point, genius

The name was one roiland came up with and used in his older animations.

This made me bawl as my cat recently passes

Lets be real here user, Rick and Morty was never that good to begin with. Just an average show

It actually was a good show.

It had a lot more potential. The earlier episodes are honestly more interesting, even if it's just that Rick hadn't been flanderized into a god yet.

It was never an amazing show but it was fun to watch, unlike the third season which insists on shoving "wowe, deep psychological content, really makes you go hmm...." down your throat constantly.

Not really, just ok

>the cat part
don't make me feel things you bastards

>wowe, deep psychological content, really makes you go hmm
The first two seasons were like that too, why else do you think the show got popular?

The show got popular because of the memes. The "deep" bullshit was just a side bar that kept them in. Season 3 took what work and crank it to 11 however which was just to much for most because it was obnoxious compared to the seasons before.

Danny Trejo sighted at 2:21 ....

beth is a shit

bump