Ballots go into a literal trashbin

>ballots go into a literal trashbin

What fucking state is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/general-election-2015/11589235/General-election-2015-The-top-10-strangest-polling-stations-across-the-UK.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably most of them

This.

I had to feed my ballot into a high security paper shredder this morning.

fpbp

PENNsylvania

Those people look exceedingly British

>tfw they made me get up and eat my own ballot in front of everyone

All UK ballots are paper and go into boxes to be fair.

this is what i imagine a connecticut or colorado voting place looks like

it's not a trash bin.

those are shaped like them but they are locked/sealed. offices have them to store documents that need to be shredded..but they can be used for this purpose too.

Sylvan is latin.
The state's name is literally "Penn's Forest"

nah. i was watching and they just wait for it to fill up then wheel it out to the curb.

yeah thats where goyim votes go, theyll be shredded later and the pre-programmed memory cards will go to the central counting office.

That's not the actual problem. Why are this people voting inside someone's living room?

Kek

>What is having big bins to collect lot of paper slips

>Alex Jones tier/10

That's "democracy" for you!

It happens in rural villages with no other space here.
telegraph.co.uk/news/general-election-2015/11589235/General-election-2015-The-top-10-strangest-polling-stations-across-the-UK.html

Good thing I was disguised as a millennial liberal when I voted or they may have put my ballot in the shred pile!

This looks like a british referendum / election picture taken in some village with no other building to do voting in because we dont use (((electronic))) voting systems.

Not our ballot boxes user, they're always like this.