Bittersweet Candy Bowl BCB

So this is really happening

It just gets more clumsy and more blunt with every page.

Second for Paulo x Daisy is cute, fight me

Whatever. Has anyone made a bingo card for these threads yet?

Oh jeez I thought they had a brother sister dynamic, is she really thinking with her vagania now of all times

Him being handsome is a terrible reason

Shit. This is cute as fuck
Fuck

Is this saying she's ALWAYS wanted his dick? She was with Abbey but wanted TWO other guys?

Why would that be a terrible reason? The vast majority of teenagers getting into a relationship do it because they think the other person looks good initially, not because they are childhood friends. Actually, this doesn't change much even outside of highschool to be honest.

Of course it is, it's as naturally happening as lead poisoning.

I don't believe it's fair to fight retards since they don't know any better.

Yep. Daisy is cock hungry.

I think them getting together is cute and nice and all that, but holy shit not like this. Out of nowhere in the most awkward way imaginable.

>blunt and clumsy
EXACTLY

The brother/sister thing is the fatal flaw with this. If it wasn't for that I'd be willing to believe she'd just try for Paulo after losing out with Mike and Abbey. Not very romantic but I could at least believe it was happening.

Yeah, the fact that they played this up as a brother/sister thing with one(perhaps now both actually) of them having a crush that wasn't really developed on is pretty fucking awkward. But I've seen couples through highschool who acted like this but ended up getting together and being happy, so I'm, not totally dumbfonded honestly. At least I know this was planned from the first volume.

I was gonna make a "personality also matters" argument, but remembered everyone's personality were stereotypes, that had any sensible development reset when chibishit kicked into high gear.

I mean if you disregard all the bullshit that led to this moment this page is actually pretty cute

At least now they can lust after Mike mutually instead of Daisy awkwardly suppressing it with Abbey

That is kinda difficult to do unless you're new meat for the monetization grinder.

>planned
>anything in the comic

Yeah, they do which is why you don't cheat on your spouse even when someone more handsome comes along. But getting with someone because they are attractive isn't bad at all especially if they DO have a personality you enjoy. Most of the time you won't even know if you and someone you think is attractive have a single thing in common, you approach anyways to find out but the initial attraction is WHY you approached said person in the first place.Its healthy to understand your sexuality and what you are attracted to, it isn't healthy to let attractiveness completely dominate your dating pool but thats a diff story.

Actually almost all of the major events were planned years and years ago

Dude come the fuck on, it was obvious from the first chapters who the end game ships were going to be.

But then the Mexico chapters really shook that up. Seemed like a serious change of direction. It's not like it'd be odd for original plans to get discarded as the story develops.

In fact I think it's only reverted to those plans because they're ready and Taeshi doesn't want to bother to come up with anything new.

They're cats. They're covered in fur.

They're ALL soft.

Not really my dude. The mexico chapters sealed the mikexlucy fate if anything and its constantly referenced as an important moment between lucy and mike.

???

It revealed that Mike had come to hate Lucy over time. It was structured like a "tsundere reveal" bit but Lucy's obvious love for him just makes Mike angry.

This presaged his rejection of Lucy only a few chapters later and his more harsh repetition of the same in "December".

I hope they don't go with the trope that everyone at the party was listening in

I will quote you in a page or two when this happens.

>So this is really happening
If by "happening" you mean "will not go on past this chapter", that yes, it is happening.
If it's actually happening I'd be pretty glad tho, they're a cute together

None of this would be happening if they'd just make Not Enough Rings: Sonic Mania Edition!

Doesn't mean a damn thing, its was drama between the two until junior year because it was planned for years and years now the conclusion to the series would be made junior year. All this will lead up to is a teary confession from mike on how he never meant a damn thing of what he said and the entire time he was in love with lucy and you fucking know it

Whole slew of contradictory things happened in the meantime, which is half the reason this feels borked.

The other half is how rushed this is in comparison to the afromented things that invalidate this.

Vero done goofed.

Well NOW that seems inevitable, but for the longest time it seemed like this comic was about the fallout of the collapse of the unsustainable anime will-they-won't-they bullshit the comic started with.

Does this mean that dick-loving Daisy "settled" for Abbey to begin with?

Oh, that was confirmed ages ago.

So what she's saying is Paulo is a filthy shithead who needs to shower more.

It was inevitable from the beginning. A twist in a stereotype doesn't mean the status quo will change.

>is finally happening
yay

Yeah, no shit. She had been dragging abbey around like a puppy without actually loving him the entire time. She's VERY good at only considering her own feelings. Daisy is scum.

No? The author could have decided to take things in a different direction, and I can't know if that's what she was actually trying to do, but having one half of your implied couple turn out to hate the other wouldn't be bad way of doing it.

>constantly referenced
More like
>never mentions

So the "please forget this" weeb teen girl author period of the comic is now the canonical cornerstone? Are they intentionally setting it up for further disasters?

You would if you payed attention to who the artists were shipping you dumbass. They have always had a mikexlucy stance. always. The entire comic is her and suits self inserts about their early edating life. If you thought this was going in any other direction you are not paying attention.

Sorry I haven't been following the author's own drama.

>He didn't see the subtle foreshadowing of Jessica and the other one doing exactly that like 6 pages ago

The comic is literally about it, so yes you are.

You forgot the part where the whole Sandy relationship is going to go south first so Mike doesn't look like a cheating asshole

Already went south. One sided text messages aren't a romantic relationship.

The other half of this chapter will probably be about that
It's in the title: Moments Apart (pretty good double entendre actually)

The titles are one thing that tend to be reasonably good.

Casual Outing is still my favourite.

Here's hoping Paulo cheats on Daisy with Lucy

>18 posters
feels like there's 5 of you fuckers

I always spread my posts across my phone, desktop, and two laptops so as to appear like 4 posters.
It's fairly normal

oh finally

Can you make the text bigger?

nah. I was too lazy to spell check and you want me to refine shitty memes for you?

here goes nothing. gg, vero

Yes, but it's old, from when the threads were slightly good.

not nearly enough blocks on that bingo card.

Okay.

Lol too late

Paulo doesn't deserve this crap. He may have his flaws but who in their right mind would want to be with Daisy? She's indecisive, shallow, spineless and can't even handle her fake relationship with Abbey and dragged Paulo into getting them back together despite Abbey ending it after realizing it'd be best for them to break up.

Screw you Taeshi for ruining these characters!

>really bad memes
say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

How are Jasmine and Rachel going to react? Paulo dumped both of them for Lucy and they're both good friends with Daisy.

Holy shit just fuck, they reached the point where you must make a move irl.

>Lucy instead of Taeshi

And that's why it's bad

Nah, pretty badly memed. VGcat looking characters in place of old memes is not memeing well.

Paulo had lots of options when it came to women and he continued to chase after the girl who loves his friend Mike and treats him and everyone around her like shit. Damn it, Paulo, what is wrong with you boy?

>when the threads were slightly good.
[Obvious snarky comment]

i got ya mates

After he got hit by a gay ray for no good reason I'd say he's the "jock" character NEETs hate like Bagboy and his waifu and love to fantasize as lower than them.

I'll never understand why nerds have such a problem with athletically oriented people. When I went to highschool there was literally no differences between the two groups of people aside form what their hobbies were. Everyone was equally petty.

I miss the mike was right guy and that jojo poster drama queen guy. Rip

Man, I really need to step up my game or something

That's so pathetic of them...

who?

Exactly

>he actually thought spamming the thread with the sounds of silence posting would gain him any recognition and not make people filter him instantly

MwR guy is currently banned for a month but he havent left. Just not posting

Are you niggers such newfags you actually sit through a month long ban and not evade it and move on?

kek
fucking owned

Because some are insecure assholes who can't get the girl/guy or can't make any friends
I use to deal with these kinds of people all the time back in school.

I'll show you who's irrelevant!

He namefags, he would just be banned instantly if he did that

After what he heard in "Happy Hour" he quite reasonably thought Lucy and Mike were finished (and they should be), plus the last time he saw her she suddenly wanted to kiss him. He wasn't jumping to conclusions or anything; he just failed to see that he was being jerked around.

They aren't as effective as you think. Change the name subtlety and they can't autoban you. Or stop namefagging and making yourself a target. Stop acting like this is the most difficult thing to avoid, it takes two minute to change your IP at most..

Yeah, Taeshi really ruined him and everyone else in this series....

I always find it hilarious when people go to public schools of thousands of students and can't make ONE fucking friend and bitch about how it totally isn't their fault they are friendless. Even if you're really weird you can still be friends with other weird kids.

This, I had five good friends in high school and I had social anxiety and was a borderline aspie.
It's much harder to make friends after high school, honestly.

gg we got bingo now

dont stop there we gotta fill the entire card up.

I don't think I've seen anything else on here but then again I really only skimmed the thread

Exactly.

Kind of.

....is literally the parallel to the mikexlucy under the tree.

why innovate when you can copy and use it a thousand times and this time, you change the characters

David is gonna interrupt this moment with a shitty ass comment

She broke up with Abbey TWO DAYS ago and now she's cuddling up like she "always wanted" with Paulo?

>[Obvious snarky comment]

Hi Oliver get a real job

Polo is gonna throw the fatty a pity fuck

If abbey gets cucked by his archenemy in front of him and right after breaking up then bcb is good again

Do it Taeshi

Next time on Bittersweet Candy Bowl!

Same bitter time! Same bitter channel!