What did Trump mean by this?

What did Trump mean by this?

When its a free platform there is more support than hillary. Yet the media tells us how behind trump is...

Ah, just like when Bernie was getting way more Internet support.

Delete this

Bernie never had the support Trump has.
Just look at the amount of followers he has on social media, even when he was still running he had nothing.

Primaries were rigged against Bernie. It was all over wikileaks dipshit

Kids that grew up with "you're fired" are a larger part of twitters userbase than adults thst were alive during 80s. Who knew.

multiply this by a factor of five or more, alot of the democrat base has defected (bernie bros and such)

I think she is burnt toast

More brigading and botting I see

The silent majority is with her

Yeah, rigged to where more people in the United States wanted Hillary for president than Bernie. That's the same type of rigged that gets you president too.

Not really, every Democrat stayed along party lines because they realized the shit talked about Hillary was most conspiracy drummed up by the Alt-right as usual.

And still they will rig it for Hillary and Americans will do nothing about it.

Seriously enjoy being minorities in your own country.

Just remember white men. Your women sided with minorities over you.

A

>feuerstein

WHY IS A BEER STEIN MADE OF FIRE SUPPORTING TRUMP???

IF THIS ISN'T A CLEAR SIGN THAT TRUMP HAS WON THE ALCOHOLIC PYRO RADICAL RACIST VOTE THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.

Delete this

As you are well aware CTR is in full force. Don't use pol for info today, use it for shot posting its sad but this board is cancer rn.

Watched a dozen trump and hillary rallies over the course

trump is way more inspiring even if he has a blunt delivery
hillary is also obviously lying about certain topics. does anyone really think she has any interest at all in attacking wall street or prioritizing small business?

Not so fast, Pacho. You dropped this.

Get your wall money ready.

>Hillary: Vote for Hillary boop beep boop NOW!

>TRUMP: LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN TODAY!!!

No, rigged like actually rigged you fucking idiot.

I don't even like Bernie, nor do I think he would've won in a fair vote, but if you do like 5 seconds of research it's blatantly obvious.

It's literally Flintstone. Made me kek harder than supposed to.

It doesn't matter how fanatical Trump supporters are vs Hillary's.
Hillary will win by the "Ok, I guess I'll vote for her." demographic, which is the largest.
Most people just don't care

No rigged cause they didn't allow 3m newbies register as democrat so that they can't vote Sanders.
>made me shill for a commie

Rigged to the point where Bernie was not permitted to attack Hillary during his campaign.

>the anti-wall street communist runs against the living embodiment of crony capitalism and corruption
>somehow fails to address it at all

Faggo

Kind of hoping for the biggest landslide ever for Trump, just so all the cucks, SJWs, CTR, MSM, pollsters are utterly WRECKED with their bullshit polls and estimates with dodgy as fuck bias

Trump shall protect me