Is 28 really old enough to avoid the draft?

Is 28 really old enough to avoid the draft?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsx_b1eFCpQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No they'll take you if you're under 40.

You can still get drafted, but 18-25 are the prime candidates I think.

It is when you're built like an insect

shadilay styxers

35 is the cuff off for volunteering so I assume its the same for the draft

Is that shopped?

It starts for ages 20 then 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 then back to 19 and finally 18 and then by SSN

I'm sure it isn't out of the realm of possibilities to go up to 30 or mid 30s out of desperation or for volunteer but that's how selective service draft works.

not until hillary raises the age

skinny nigga is lame as fuck
he peaked in august

US Draft is for personal between the ages of 18-45

this guys face shaved like pic in op is my favorite 2016 meme

If shit really hit the fan, anyone who can hold a gun would be drafted.

25 is the maximum age for combat roles. For people with specialty skills it increases to 35. That excludes Styx whose only skills are YouTube and writing shitty books on occultism.

>women love bad boys
>not during recession

Fucking lol. Most absurd headline ever

Nice to be an oldfag... I was prime draft age from around when Clinton started getting really warhawk-ish in the middle east to when Bush stirred up the wrong pot after 9/11. Those were stressful years, but at least it redpilled me very, very early.

Shadilay Styxers

>mfw medically exempt

That's about all, peace out

That's about all. Peace out.

Want to see something funny?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsx_b1eFCpQ

I think 25 or 26 is the "cutoff" for grunts. But if you've got a degree or specialiced skill, they'll get you no matter how old you are.

Same here.

I wonder if war will redpill gen y. Doubt it.

Have you ever explained selective service to women before? Most of them have no fucking idea it even exists.

Most males get their selective service forms through their high school. That's a good fucking feeling.
>fill this out or you're a criminal. Hopefully nothing major happens in the world. Good luck, see you in hell

Styx will not be drafted when the military office sees his chiselled jaw.
He will be placed underground and kept as a national treasure.

>.webm
ahaha hate it when that happens

Well that escalated quickly

It's akt-shually quite funny

I'm gonna be glad when the electiion's over and Styx, Milo, and all these other meme fucks are forgotten about.

did he died?

Chinese are so funny.

Not everyone needs to be a swiss army knife of skills.

If WW3 happens it'll all be over in an hour, there won't be time to draft anyone

Is it a strictly physiological reason or is that younger men are more compliant? I mean if you're gonna be that exacting you'd probably be exempting manlets, the shortsighted, and obese as well.

Is Chad gonna die first, basically?

>26
>college dropout
>making bank as a software engineer for a company working with quantum mechanics

Will being a potsmoking dropout keep me in the clear?

>tfw not antiwar but anti retarded wars

Why is styx going to say when Trump loses? He has been making some bold claims about a trump landside.

Damn I thought he was pussying out, surprised he was able to actually get it out.

Though... It's kind of hard to answer if you would trade in IQ-points for inches of dicklength/girth.

Hilarious

Dudes, I'm a 21 year old 5'5" 156 lbs chubby manlet who's majoring in chemistry in Uni.

If Hilldawg declares war on Russia, how realistically will I be drafted? Surely college people are exempt right?

Shadilay Styxers

PRAISE KEK

Yup.

>Tfw you're 31

Enjoy the war suckers.

No. Draft age goes to 45.

Shadilay Styxers

reply to this post with 'SHADILAY STYXER' to summon styx to this thread

Doesn't he always?

That's about all, peace out.

Fuck this ugly meming newfag

Saged

I thought it was 44 in USA

Its youth. 20 year old man is gonna hold up, physically, better than some middle aged schlub.

>tfw 30, but already served and now collect partial disability

I still have dreams of the Navy dragging my ass back to the ship though. Shit sucks.

That's about all, peace out!

15 ***All posts like this are designed to waste your time to stop you from voting, go vote Trump, if you already voted, go post this comment in all non-voting related threads like this one. MAGA

You would become a fucking chimp.

Shadilay Styxers

Styx made this thread.

successful self-defense.

i'm 34 and i'll draft my cock in your gfs pussy ama

Looks like meats back on the menu boys

Claim autism or have scoliosis. Get an extremely offensive tattoo on your right hand. Do drugs.

If Clinton wins a lot of veterans and those of us soon to be out are just gonna tell them to fuck off if they plan a recall. The only people willing to fight some bogus ass war with Russia are dumbass straight outta basic privates, butterbars, and higher ups who care about their future career in politics.

Shadilay Styxers

>tfw a tranny
no draft for me

shadilay styxers

SHADILAY STYXERS

That's all, peace out

That's about all, peace out.

You can thank this guy for bringing a flood of newfag garbage here to shill his garbage. If he'd never brought up that he frequents pol we'd have a lot less faggotry floating around here.

We just need 4 years of no war and I'll be fine, no draft for me,
I'm fucked

Anyone who gets Jewed into buying a pass is basically too retarded to serve anyway.

College students are exempt from the draft

28 would beat the first round or two but if it goes big then they need more 11brovos so they raise the age and kids requirements. In WW2 my maternal grandfather missed getting drafted each time they uped requirements by 1 kid or 1 year. My dad on the other hand volunteered at 17.

I've been watching him for years due to his occultism stuff since I was a former /x/phile, I was very confused when I came on Sup Forums and suddenly he's everywhere.

keep solving those captchas for google, m80

replace the chad with an Abdul Mabullahdullahjadihad and you're about there

BASED
A
S
E
D

MILLENIAL FUCKING SHITS CAN GET BEHEADED BY ISIS

tfw I do it for (((free)))
jewed if I do, jewed if I don't

All right YouTube...

Excuse me, I'm just here to charge up my memes.

Shadilay Styxers

Oi Styx when is the stream starting?

Only goes to 45 if you previously served and have a skill set they need. 35 is the cut off for normal people.

Shadilay Styxers

>tfw 19 y/o, 120 lb. skinnyfag
I don't wanna go to war, would having asthma keep me from being drafted?

We now

Shadilay Styxers
blessings upon kek's insectoid prophet

>tfw australian
>wont be affected by the crazy witch if shes elected

>tfw 30 yr old C++ programmer

Wtf does this mean I still might have to be in a combat situation or will I get to sit comfy somewhere in a US base?

>styx
>reddit

The only NEWFAG here is you

How do you get your cheekbones and jawline really chiseled like this? I'm jelly desu those are some god tier Anglo genes

l-lewd...
reported

that's about all, peace out

kys