Doomsday clock speculation

Ozy is becoming a joker, proably some lex effect.

Superbro was Dr.M

Black Rosharch is the old one with in a new body.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2017/11/22/spoiler-posts-doomsday-clock-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Black Rosharch is the old one with in a new body.
Thought about that too for a second.

I guess ozy could had duplicated his mind in the black dr body.

>Black Rosharch is that psychiatrist.

Why is this a touchy subject for him?

He knows accepting that he's Rorschach's replacement would just mean he's Ozy's pawn (which he is)

he died in new york with most of the city, it even shows his dead body, hes also a good half a foot taller and like 70 pounds fatter

I'll be pissed if this is the explanation. He doesn't act like Walter in the slightest. I'm fine with a new Rorschach, but please just respect the first one enough to keep him dead. Modern writers (namely Bendis who'll come over and retcon everything to oblivion) would ruin Walter.

I hope it's the young black comic book kid. I'd like that much better than the alternatives.

Unless it really is the real Rorschach in a new body, but I highly doubt that...

or it's not someone we know?!?

this was the dumbest thing ive read this month

I was hoping they'd reveal the new Rorschach to be Dan, but whatever. As long as Walter stays dead I'm fine.

>Ozy is becoming a joker

The gut is fucking pain because of cancer and is that what people get from this? That he is turning into the Joker?

Someone we don't know was included in those alternatives I was talking about, mate.

Rorschach is the black green lantern from the Justice League cartoon

The laffing panel retard.

Your life is the dumbest thing ever

>laughing means you're becoming the joker

I feel like the set up was so good i dont see the rest comparing. so, Veidt is trying to find Dr. Manhattan who currently resides (to some degree) in the DC universe.

please dont tell me they're going to do some dimension-hop bullshit and just place Watchmen characters into the DC universe. please god no

you're wrong, it's clearly the comic book kid, see, totally referencing the Black freighter

It's Rosharch son with a black hooker.

is this satire

Do you think Rorschach ever had sex?

It's not Walter.

bleedingcool.com/2017/11/22/spoiler-posts-doomsday-clock-1/

Yeah this was before the Jews invented beta males.

>Speak of their sexuality in thr forefront of all their conversations.

Why do these people always want minority characters to be written as one-dimensionally as possible?

>bleedingcool.com/2017/11/22/spoiler-posts-doomsday-clock-1/
"“Recasting” Rorschach as a black man was not an idly chosen detail on Johns’ part when adding to the Watchmen setting. At the same press event, he was asked whether the new Rorschach’s race was a conscious effort towards a cast with greater diversity, and he answered candidly and immediately.

“It is,” Johns said, “There’s also more to it than that. The Mime also is Hispanic. I think the story needs it, I think the characters need it. There’s a lot that’s going to happen with it, so it’s not just “Hey, he’s black,” and we move on. But yeah, it’s very conscious — and it does tie into a lot of other things in the story. It’s kind of a hint.”"

This meme is beyond ridiculous. You see Bernie's corpse after the squid explodes. It isn't him. For fuck's sake, its New York City; why does everyone suddenly think Bernie and the psychologist were the only black people in the city? Next you'll all be saying it's actually the guy Rorschach threw boiling oil on in prison and he just faked his death.

But he seemed kinda disgusted by sex and most women.

Soooooooooo..... What's up with tieing Watchmen in with the main DC characters?

this leads me to believe that new rorschach's identity matters and is not a nobody/background character

To get attention

Why is Bubastis so small? Or is that Bubastis 2.0?

Well it don't help.

Call me shit taste, but id rather have walter back, and him having to deal with being turned black would be an interesting story considering his implied bigotry.

Hopefully DC editors will force Bendis to respect others books and continuity and not just let him do whatever the fuck he wants.

>There’s a lot that’s going to happen with it, so it’s not just “Hey, he’s black,” and we move on.
As someone who is disgustingly liberal, this is the last thing I wanted to hear, because you know Johns is going to try to make this topical and it's going to come across as hamfisted and insincere, and people are going to eat it up without realizing that they're being pandered to.

>This is clearly sarcastic
>SJWs are beginning to see through the pandering tactics that big corporations have been using to squeeze money out of them
>Rorschach fanboys will still be butthurt

>ozy being threatened by Rosharch

But it was really well established in the original that Ozy is a world-class martial artist and none of the half-bit rest of the crew can lay a finger on him

>>laughing means you're becoming the joker

read that outloud, is fucking funny

No way in hell. In Rorschach's mind every woman was a no good whore and a slut. Also, when people have sex their shadows are scary and makes the doorway look haunted.

Honestly, I feel like you'd be stupid to say "no" to that question in the current climate. All you have to do is say that it's a conscious decision for minority characters to be added and it's free advertising through shallow "muh diversity" types even if they themselves don't buy the books.

So I'm going to cross my fingers and pretend it's that so I can be even more let down when it turns out it's actual identity politics at work.

Bubastis died so it's clearly a new one.

Maybe it's someone who crossed over form the DC universe?

Jakeem Thunder?

It's most likely just some OC tho

Rorschach was also the only one who wouldn't back down and never gave up, and it's because of him that Ozy's in this current mess.

I don't think he feels threatened by him but he definitely seems to hate him.

Was he black??? NEW CANDIDATE!!!

I just hate having my ideals and beliefs sold to me in a mass produced, insincere form. If Rorschach was black and they just left it at that, cool. If they make it his entire identity and use the character as a soapbox to spout whatever Johns thinks is the current rhetoric all the cool kids and people of color these days say, that's beyond shitty.

We know, Bernie and Malcolm Long are supposed to have died. And they should stay dead. But we know that there were also survivors in New York City after the squid "attack".

I think it could also be a new character, like say Malcolm Long has a son or relative who was out of New York the day shit went down. But it would have to be either Long or someone connected to him because he's the one who actually interacted with Rorschach, and new Rorschach is trying hard to copy old Rorschach's speech patterns and mannerisms. Bernie spent Watchmen reading comics while Newsstand Bernie had minimal interaction with Kovacs.

Long is the likely candidate because he interacted with Rorschach, got his worldview changed in the process, and was about to try to stop a fight before the squid teleported in. And there's the usage of his quote from the original Watchmen in one of the posters.

He was. As long as we're at it, why don't we also add the mobster with the tiger from Before Watchmen to the list too? Remember, he actually took Rorschach's mask and went out to fight crime in that too.

GOOD POINT!!!

It's longs wife

I bet Rorschach was a very sexual being but his childhood trauma and cynicism made it impossible for him to have intimate relationships. I don't think he would've cared about gender, but it would have had to be somebody he really trusted and cared about.

Hmmm... whoever might fit that description?!?

Dude was asexual.

>wanting to start a DanRor thread but not posting more
DO IT, PUSSY

You're fucking retarded and only came up with that shit just to push your OTP. It's very impartial to Walter's character that he just simply didn't care for what the others did (having sex constantly like Dan and Laurie being one of them). He wasn't a normal person, he was just Rorschach. Also, he's a possible autist. Must investigate further.

Pshhht, don't fucking ruin it!

You're forgetting that he may have been sexually abused as a child too, which would further turn him off from sex.

Rorschach II is Roger Jackson

Well... user. Since you asked for it. Prepare for the most sick perverted thing you've ever seen.

See those would fit into the "irritated about people staring at him" category.

Yeah I'm sure Ozy would throw a bitch fit just for the sake of it and dispose of a valuable ally.

Ur right. Still thinking they're gonna make a new oc to have them at 6.

Rorschach is literally a Sup Forums mgtow fanatic.

Damn that's a good point, I didn't notice that article was dated 1987 so there was probably time to get him out of prison.

Rorschach was the kind of person for whom sex and the opposite sex were permanently ruined. The only way he could parse a woman was as a saint or a whore, and everyone trended towards whore under his neurotic standards.

If Rorschach had a sex drive at all, it was probably sublimated in violence and self-loathing.

Whoa, you're turning into the Joker!

>Sup Forumstard
Which is why his legacy being black is kinda ridiculous.

Mgtow is great.

yeah was gonna mention this as an obvious clue

F

are we supposed to know him or is it a new character

Imo NuRosharch is a guy brainwashed into being Rosharch. So many people psychologically damaged after the attack, Ozzy probably had his pick of people wanting to become somebody else. This dude probably went into a Fugue state and got hypnotized.

New guy

I’d believe this

Blackschach is the kid from the news stand

Nah Bernie died.

>If Rorschach had a sex drive at all, it was probably sublimated in violence and self-loathing.
exactly. which is why he developed and repressed feelings for his "partner" in crime-fighting.

He also didn't have brain cancer at the time. He can't risk having a fit and getting knocked the fuck out

Now, now, user, why would you go and say something like that.

We'll see. This is johns remember

How about Martian Manhunter for new Rorschach? He's taken black form before and could make his face look like the mask. You also don't see him around any fire, for whatever that's worth. I just reckon he'll be a DCU character as it'll make a twist for later on in the story and this is a DC/Watchmen crossover.

Makes sense. Still think it's Malcolm Long, just a mentally shattered version.

Imagine Veidt calling the original Rorschach interesting, too.

He was the only person in his life who treated him decently, with actual affection, and didn't condescend him because he was fucked up.

Yeah which is why I preferred how Dan actually tried to stop Rorschach and Manhattan in the movie. In the comic he just fucked with Laurie and didn't give a shit about Rorschach.

So this Mime guy is one of the three Jokers, correct?

There are 3 Jokers?

Bro...

There used to be five but two of them died.

Sorry but I'm not reading Justice League.

The new Rorschach is the childhood friend he bit. Just like the spider that bit Peter Parker, Rorschach infected him with his Rorschach virus, which was dormant till gis death. Than it broke out and Rorschach took this body as his new one, but now he is black.

I guess Oz cloned Rorschach but the sample was deluded while the cloning.

>People will eat it up because it comes across as insincere.

>a world-class martial artist
He has cancer now. You generally don't maintain the same level of fitness you previously had after you get cancer. Lance Armstrong was the exception, not the rule.

>calling Rorschach interesting is too much
That's not really so out there. Veidt even said he knew The Comedian was "right", and you can tell he's upset that Rorschach didn't want to join in at the end since he immediately goes to puns (especially someone who wants to come across as so lofty all the time). The one person I'd see not considering him that at all was Manhattan since only extremes ever seemed to interest him (either Blake or Veidt).

And that's me saying him just backing down definitely seemed off (even with cancer and whatnot).

think it could be? i dont think so but it's interesting.

>The new Rorschach is the childhood friend he bit. Just like the spider that bit Peter Parker, Rorschach infected him with his Rorschach virus, which was dormant till gis death. Than it broke out and Rorschach took this body as his new one, but now he is black.

wtf, a Dog-Welder ripoff?

Bubastis was made just by selective breeding so this new one (cause Bubastis died) must be a kitten

Guess so

I don’t remember those kids in the original being black.

I actually like this