VOTER FRAUD

WHAT IS THIS SHIT

twitter.com/realEmilyYoucis/status/796070649764708353

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/video-voting-machine-irregularities-reported-detroit-pennsylvania/
infowars.com/report-voter-intimidation-in-philly-trump-observers-kicked-out/
youtube.com/watch?v=qcMDNOYru80
youtube.com/watch?v=kH6xYP7zkXg
twitter.com/lordaedonis/status/796016074231672836
youtube.com/watch?v=IPRC87gDOi8
youtube.com/watch?v=5laDFZxEdGs*
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping for interest

>that's the law

Is that the tard who is unable to hit a button correctly and now wants your clicks?

More Fuckery with the machines in MI

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/video-voting-machine-irregularities-reported-detroit-pennsylvania/

>FOX 2 Detroit reported:

>The polls have been open in Michigan for a couple hours now, and FOX 2 has received dozens of calls and emails from voters saying the machine at their polling place isn’t working correctly.

>An overwhelming number of voters from several cities report the machine isn’t able to accept the ballot, so they’ve had to leave their ballot in the hands of the volunteers. Many say the machines are malfunctioning or jamming. FOX 2 has taken calls and emails from voters in Detroit, Sterling Heights, Novi, Holly and Roseville – just to name a few.

>Detroit City Clerk Janice Winfrey tells FOX 2, “Defective machines will be swapped out. All ballots will be put through and all votes will be tabulated.”

>Many voters are concerned, though, that their vote may not be counted since they won’t be there to physically see it go through the machine.

>FOX 2 has also spoken with some election volunteers who are frustrated because they’re not sure who to contact for help getting a new machine.

>FOX 2 is working to confirm these machine issues and how they will be resolved.

>This is a developing story. Stay with FOX 2 for updates.

based chick, would bang even id she ugly af

shilary's at it again with scumbag tactics. look even if she does win she won't hold public office for long. from what many doctors have speculated she's suffering from a neurological disorder.

a vote for hillary means kaine at this point. do you really want that?

Infowars saying all kinds of fuckery going on in Philly. Republican Poll workers are not being allowed into polling stations.

Poll workers, not Election observers.

infowars.com/report-voter-intimidation-in-philly-trump-observers-kicked-out/

Fuck no, Kaine is a literal communist

Reminder that Emily Youcis is cringe as fuck despite being full 14/88.

youtube.com/watch?v=qcMDNOYru80

The suspicious shit keeps piling up.

How the fuck did this thread get slid off the fucking board!

Fuck off, she's based as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=kH6xYP7zkXg

she's cute, I want to smell her butthole

>voter fraud
that's electioneering at worst, not voter fraud

This must not go unseen and unpunished! I hope you burgers will do something about it

>Emily youcis

twitter.com/lordaedonis/status/796016074231672836
Guess its really over guys

Last thread got deleted.

SPREAD THIS SHIT

Also notice the hesitation when asking if they are getting paid

bump

Clearly you've never been to Philadelphia. Thats the attitude you need to have there, city is depressing as shit if you don't actively fight it off. Drug capital of the east coast, for sure. If I had had a based youcis gf my time in Philly would have been infinitely comfier. And more methy

Admit that she's annoying as all fuck. I don't have to fall in love with everyone that is pro-white.

youtube.com/watch?v=IPRC87gDOi8

>pressing everywhere but where the button is

It's easy to fool you guys I guess.

Philly thinks it's okay for the Black Panthers to do blatant voter intimidation.

Nothing can save that city from itself.

Not convinced that she has any interest in cock or being anybody's gf.

>being lively and interesting is suddenly cringy

You must be fun at parties, huh

you idiots will fall for anything

>blm shirt
>allowed to deal with elections

Should be literally illegal.

qwerty ***All posts like this are designed to waste your time to stop you from voting, go vote Trump, if you already voted, go post this comment in all non-voting related threads like this one. MAGA

>these are the people in charge of counting your paper ballots

should be a requirement that registered members of each of the 4 parties be in attendance while counting paper ballots

so many democrat volunteers because they don't have jobs to go to during the day

>deleted
No it got archived because it slid off the board

Trump was smart to not admitting to accept the outcome before the election is over

youtube.com/watch?v=5laDFZxEdGs*

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

She is clearly interested in trolling and central nervous system stimulants. Only a very mild interest in cock (and believe me, that's a chick with a libido if I've ever seen one) would be necessary for a workable relationship.

I think she made a fool of herself. For years, there are volunteers handing out democrat/republican ballots to people who consider themselves democrat/republican and not 100% who to vote for.

In other words, it's telling dems to vote for full dems and repubs to vote for full repubs. It's made for old people and people who don't know much about the election.

I could be wrong.

fucking bump

god you niggers will believe anything

>See blatant voter fraud
>twitter about it
>don't call the cops or anything

Way to be part of the fucking problem

This is exactly it.

It's nothing

LMAO based

nobody wants to watch that bearded POZ faggot.
Just the fact that he would interview her proves she isnt shit.

So many based ethnicities coming out today. I'm loving this.

Emily has some YUGE tits

Idk I met her with my friend in LA back when we were working on the MDE pilot. Even I'm not a huge fan of her animation but she was nice as fuck in person.

Here here

My little Sup Forums can't be this thirsty, can they?

>This is the Drumptards' evidence for the erection being oil-rigged

listen and believe

Hill is kill
Long live the Trump!

>pressed everywhere except button
>muh fraud

Dude they did the same shit with Romney in 2012. It's voluntary. you don't have to take one of those. It's literally a guide for whatever party you side with and tells you who to vote for.

For example:
President
Senator
Circuit Judge
Amendments/Bills

Not everyone revolves their lives around politics.

Jesus christ, maybe white people shouldn't continue after watching these videos

Oh look it's literally nothing. /s

>(((Shapiro)))
Also, I know it's not legal to record your vote but are you allowed to do it to ensure it's not being tampered with with no intention of releasing it if nothing happens?

Fuck off Sam, you have another ugly e-crush?

Stop chasing these mediocre Internet trannies and groupies and start putting out more fucking content. You're like 40 years old your sex drive shouldn't be this high anymore.

Maybe I'm ignorant on the topic, but I don't think polling places are supposed to encourage voters who to vote for.

You can stand out front with signs, but you're not supposed to instruct them on how to vote.

Whaaaaat the effff.

>Americans literally allow this to happen

Why?

u lyin if u say u wont

248 represent!

>You can stand out front with signs
No that's illegal too. There's supposed to be a perimeter of 500 feet or something around the polling place where no electioneering or campaigning is allowed to take place.

I was like DAMN

why are burger elections such shit shows? we've had voting for millennia but they can't figure it out, kek.

Can't believe you have to deselect Hillary button before selecting Trump button
Wow these machines are so fucking tricky. Must be fraud

>machines dont work
"I-It's the liberal communist machine taking over America! HILLARY IS RIGGING THE ELECTION!!!!!"
>it's just the same broken ass machines that dont get tested like every year

Gross

>Not everyone revolves their lives around politics.
if they don't know what to vote for they shouldn't vote. dumb shill, fly away.

They literally handed this to me right outside of the front doors of my polling location. I couldn't help but think "uhhh....aren't yall not allowed to do this" but the people working the site were standing right there next to them so...

The mods are pruning anything save for shill threads and bull shit bait threads. Watched two threads about electoral college fraud ge prunned almost as soon as they went up.