Is Galatea vs Supergirl the greatest female vs female fight ever animated?

Is Galatea vs Supergirl the greatest female vs female fight ever animated?

>youtube.com/watch?v=3Nque-CKoFk

It's been 12 years and I still don't think it's been topped. The animation is incredibly dynamic and it feels legit violent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/avkfP75pyGc
youtube.com/watch?v=n079MNojJJc
youtube.com/watch?v=ncRygkXaDog
youtube.com/watch?v=3L45lW6Hi9w
youtube.com/watch?v=bWRgDiYQqWk
youtube.com/watch?v=_Es3L9i8TfU
youtube.com/watch?v=tmfKAZPSSnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so what happend to the clone after she ded
thought it would take alot more to kill a kryptonian

She didn't die, she was in a coma and her hair got kind of burnt off. This was the last time she appeared in the DCU so her ultimate fate is unknown.

I'll take Something Unlimited as the canon end to her

kiss sluts

I mean she's a clone so technically it would just be masturbation.

This one was great but short, just like my sex life.
youtu.be/avkfP75pyGc

bdsm sex where?

A btb suplex and a peoples elbow! Diana been watching RAW.

That's not Angewoman vs Lady Devimon

4 v 1 pretty good too, Diana an absolute beast.

>youtube.com/watch?v=n079MNojJJc

No. A better fight came out only a few months ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=ncRygkXaDog

that's not even the same Galatea user. In SU Lex creates her instead of Hamilton.

>you're not a person, just a weapon

how did DC get away with this?

Even better

That's actually really mean. What a bitchy thing to say. I'd beat the shit out of Supergirl too if she said that to me.

Galatea's an evil assassin. Supergirl's just trying to throw her off guard so she can prevent her from killing errybody.

She just wanted to be loved.

They did it again in the comics with Donna Troy

>catfights are my fetish
>everyone says this movie is terrible
ah the pangs of having a penis

It was actually pretty good. Well except for Nightwing getting raped and Harley fart jokes.

What? you liked the terrible music number?

This.

This one is still the best.

Literally the only reason I watched that shitty movie.

It should've been shorter but I don't think it was that bad. The animation and action were solid while the plot was simple.

>Harley fat jokes
"Smells like discipline" was funny.

I thought it was somewhat a waste of time. Also thought it was just odd. I remember feeling the same way about the rape scene and Batman enjoying a fist-fight while the world was at stage. So basically a lot of it felt incongruous but I can excuse it because the action was good enough.

You liked the flat backgrounds and pointless BTAS pandering?

Anyone else think it was weird that Ivy knew how to fight here but never in the show? Not that I'm complaining.

I thought this catfight is better.

youtube.com/watch?v=3L45lW6Hi9w

The fight between Vixen and the thanagarian woman in hunters moon on JLI was good.

Harley noticeably had the upper-hand the entire time outside of the Ivy surprising her with the first few punches.

Ivy got in way more punches.

Only if you count the first 5-7 hits, which only happened because Harley was taken by surprise. Outside of that early onslaught Harley was handling her easily.

Wonder Woman vs everyone are the best ones

I was rooting for Galatea desu

This desu
>tfw always root for the bad guy/girl

i feel so bad for galatea,everyone,especially super girl,acted as she was bad,but it wasnt her fault cadmus clone her,sure she was fighting against the league,but she had to obey cadmus,they were al she had,i wish they did a redemption arc for her

They knew what they were doing.

>when you get dommed too hard

kiss you stupid weak third-rate superheroine slut, kiss

Why is Japan so fucking good at animation?

The Korean animation companies they outsource work to have tons of experience.

>boobpunch

Same. Minus the desu.

it had the worst Harley voice to date. Listening to her was almost physically grating.

It got my dick the hardest.

Someone from the Big Bang theory being terrible? I don't believe it.

What is it about femme fights that's so erotic?

That Harley voice, that bad background music.

I love how when that fight starts, all of them immediately back the fuck up with obvious fear on their faces, and one asks for a plan. And the best idea they have? “Try to stay alive.”

Everything.

>My Ancestors :^)

Mami vs Homura.webm

>Wonder Woman plays dolls with people
>Diana will never treat you like a dol and make you play house
Fuck my life

The first fight didn't have any of those flashes of white when they got hit. The second one did.

>Watching movie.
>Captain Clown dancing with a chick in a bar.
He survived?!

>directed by Joaquim Dos Santos
Watch every episode of JLU he directed if you want some great fight scenes; The Cat & the Canary has some great fights too. He also directed or did choreography for a bunch of episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender starting with season 2. He directed G.I. Joe: Resolute as well which has this.

youtube.com/watch?v=bWRgDiYQqWk

He's straight up the best action director in US animation at least and I'd say he's up ther globally too.

>that bar scene
Look it was a cute idea but why did it have to go on for 15 minutes? WHY??

It was two baseline strength humans and two minor-metas against someone as strong as superman. Staying alive was the absolute best they could hope for. For someone mind controlled Diana sure seemed to be enjoying fucking wrecking them though.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Es3L9i8TfU

Hi there.

>vote democrat

Not even subtle anymore.

>meme la meme

No.

>someone as strong as superman
mongullaugh.jpg

To be fair it's DCAU Superman who's honestly not that strong.

maximumcringe.jpg

Still stronger than anyone not named Mongul, Amazo, or Golden Brainiac.

I avoided watching this movie because I knew it would piss me off, but Jesus Christ fuck Bruce Timm.

You can't even enjoy that scene? What's so bad about it?

Not him, but Harley's voice.

Every single aspect of it existing with even TNBA's artstyle.

This one's not as good, but I feel deserves a mention: youtube.com/watch?v=tmfKAZPSSnY

I like it.

That short was made in China. It has Shanghai in the title and most southeast asian countries hate each other too much to make stories about one another, Especially when it comes to Japan

Does Marvel have any good girl-fights? All the mentions ITT are DC.

JLU is so damn good.

Bendis said girls are not allowed to fight at Marvel because that's when misogyny wins.

Yeah I always thought the assumption was that she was supposed to be pretty fucking dead, and "she's in a coma" is just what they told the execs to justify it.

If she was supposed to be dead then why was her hand moving?

Today is possible watch in tv a battle like this?

When you get fried by a lot of electricity it makes your corpse twitch. It's the nerves firing on overload. The twitching just reassures me that she's dead.

Male fights are gay as fuck for women.

>Mind control fucking Wonder Woman
>Use her in a fight club

She was making more money from PPV rights than robbing banks.

I think he means more that you could make a mind-controlled Wonder Woman do so much more than just fight. Or Dinah, or Hawkgirl (wing/angel fetish), and so on and so forth.

It is a shame how rarely WW is allowed to actually fight other people and even then she only gets short scenes.

>start licking if you want to live

Diana is terrible at playing house

>A Hawkman jobs
Shocker.

She rarely has the opportunity to show off because Superman is the designated to do the heavy lifting.

Man the best thing about that is that all four of them are pretty strong but hawkgirl and black canary have been shown to not give a shit multiple times and the fact that they BOTH recoil is chilling. Also the music when she comes up is good.

Kinda why I like diana focused episodes of JL. I really like her character most of the time its a shame she didn't get her own animated series, although maybe we'll get lucky these days but it'll probably suck if we do

If you like Diana, JLA is pretty good. She is even allowed to do Supermans duty from time to time and she is treated with equal screentime.

We are still not there where she can be the lead in as many episodes as Supes or Bats, but maybe in the future.

>that episode where Athena shows up
>Batman and the Batplane getting shittalked