Teen Titans Network

Are these guys forced to only play Teen Titans Go during the day or something?

We had this thread so many times, it's annoying.
Teen Titan GO is helping the network in viewership and merchandise sales. No I do not like this show, i'm just spitting out facts.

Two things. One, it plays at 7AM-3PM when kids are at school. Two, the show is getting cancelled so you can stop whining about it.

This is my first time lurking on this board so i didnt know how often this question was asked

Here’s the thing
1. They can do other reruns during that time slot like boomerang
2. Its holiday break right now so all the kids are at home and they’re still getting the majority of time slots, they do that for weekends too.
3. What makes you think they’ll stop spamming after the show is cancelled?

>What makes you think they’ll stop spamming after the show is cancelled?
Johnny Test, the last TTG only got a week of reruns and now it's slowly dying on Boomerang On-Demand. CN is absolutely merciless when it comes to reruns. Especially towards non CN originals.

>Teen Titan GO is helping the network in viewership and merchandise sales.
No its not you fucking retard, its ratinsg are shit compared to other shows

Can I get some sauce on that?

SU gets like 3 million for premieres and TTG only gets barely 1. Even then the reruns have better ratings for SU

The sauce man! I want some sauce.

>One, it plays at 7AM-3PM when kids are at school
You forgot 6AM-7AM and 3PM-8PM.

The ratings for bismuth

No. I'm right.

TTG didn't come on that day but it blitzed this episode when it did. Besides, you're comparing a hyped up 100th episode special with a guest star.

Its still isnt as popular as their other shows, retarded kids dont know what they like so they only watch it because its spammed. They should spam actually good cartoons then bed pissing tikes would like them instead

Comments like that tell me you shouldn't have custody over kids. You should get off the internet and devote this kind of heat to something that wouldn't make the fattest of neckbeards cringe.

And this month it's aired 6:30AM-7AM and 3PM-6:30PM. You're only right about it not airing from 6:30PM-8PM, but CN's "primetime" starts at 6 so it's still there.

They're not going to shut off TTG completely after 3.

>reading comp.

I said viewership, not ratings you dolt.

>What makes you think they’ll stop spamming after the show is cancelled?

When's the last time you saw an episode of Regular Show or anything else they've cancelled?