There is no such thing as Meme Magic and Kek. Trump will not win. Prove me wrong

There is no such thing as Meme Magic and Kek. Trump will not win. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-lawsuit-idUSKBN1332D4?il=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sure friend, just CHECK THESE DIGITS^

Noice

>4848
op btfo by sacred dubdubs

Check deez nuts

digits prove otherwise.

YHWH is with Trump.

>48 48
>77
OP btfo

Fuck off OP, go suck muslims and rapefugee dick and watch how your culture is destroyed thanks to Merkel you lefty shit..

shut up, dobby

IT'S HAPPENING! WE'RE APPROACHING CRITICAL MEME MASS

>Prove me wrong.

Watch the news tonight

Trump will win

Praise kek!

NOICE!!!!!

>Prove me wrong.

See you tomorrow.

Trump wins

Kek exists, but Hillary has been sacrificing children to Moloch for years now. Meme magic is not stronger than Moloch.

Illinois is going red

The ancient one!

Wew lad

this is going out of hands

If there is no such thing as Meme Magic, then explain why Donald Trump is the Republican nominee. We are using Chaos magic to alter the timeline and it already worked. Jeb! is the Republican nominee in the regular timeline.

Shadilay lads

Your singles proved enough

>77
GOD AND KEK CONFIRMED TO BE COLLABORATING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

WITNESSED

Trump will lose

Trump already won.

Trump destroyed any chance he had in this election as soon as he decided to pander to yall autistic, ignorant fucks. It's gonna be over soon, and hopefully all of you will realize how fucking retarded you have been for the last few months. I'll enjoy looking at your retarded threads as you slowly realize he doesn't have a chance. Fingers crossed for an increase in alt-right faggots suicides tomorrow.

Disclaimer : Shillary is a fucking cunt, corrupted and an insider, but at least she's not pandering to the most retarded part of this nation and her policies are somewhat sane.

Enjoy and excite, faggots.

>78 78
>22
>66
>66

Save America, save the world TRUMP!!!

Fuck off shillary kike.

If get you are a faggot

Kek shall prevail

You're wrong.

It's not too late to be saved, leaf.

6 ***All posts like this are designed to waste your time to stop you from voting, go vote Trump, if you already voted, go post this comment in all non-voting related threads like this one. MAGA

TRUMP WINS

Trump will win, meme magic is real, and Kek is real.

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-lawsuit-idUSKBN1332D4?il=0
>Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump sued the registrar of voters in Clark County, Nevada, over a polling place in Las Vegas that had been allowed to remain open late last week to accommodate people who were lined up to vote.

Hmmm it's as if it's not in trumplets' interest to let people vote

Yeah, it's not too late, you could still go vote something other than a loud cheetos. But I don't care if you do, he's losing either way.

wtf is happening in this thread

Trump "it was all an act"
> reality TV star
Wki
> HRC 'how much does that retard want to play as the fall guy??
> CTR: no problem - he has loads of buildings we can blow up as false flags

NOW = the cold WWiii starts.

[ ] [ FLAG ] [ ] [ POSTER OF INTEREST ] [ ] [ U.S. CITIZEN ] [ X ] [ REG Sup Forums USER, NO VALUE FOR INVESTIGATION]

behead those who insult kek