"NAILED IT!!"

>"NAILED IT!!"
>"YOLO!!!"
>"TOTALLY EPIC"
>"Well, THAT just happened..."
>DAB

Why must Dreamworks and Disney continue to commit this cardinal sin?

This garbage isn't necessary to sell a movie.

You sound old.

The sad part is Trolls wasn't even that bad of a movie. It could have just stood on its own merits, but instead it needed to through in cringy "hip lingo" that made it hard for me to sit through without bashing my head into the TV.

Hello fellow kids, dabbed any lit nae naes lately?

Does this kinda shit even sell well? It never wins awards and I never actually see any kids who like it the way they like Pokemon and Frozen.

i don't really think "nailed it" is in the same tier of hip young parson sayings

>Cowabunga!
>Sock it to me!
>Duuuuude
>TUBULAR

Yeah because kids movies should always cater to the old people in the audience, not the little kids who actually find that shit cool

I understand your plight OP as I am nearly 30 and cringe at that shit too, but you're still autistic for complaining about it as if you didn't grow up with media that did the exact same shit.

>BOSSA NOVA!
>...Bossa Nova?
>Uh... Chevy Nova?

Well, at least even then, they were a little self aware.

i liked it

Yes, movie was great.

>Acapella!
>Perestroika?
>Frere Jacques...

Nice b8
You got me here, now what?

That movie was decent. Actually I don't remember them saying Yolo in it or dabbing or any of that shit? Worst thing about it was the fart jokes imo.

Don’t forget

>something frightens small cute animal character
>pause
>small cute animal character shits
>bonus points if it shits cupcakes

It was bad back then and it's bad now. There's nothing wrong with complaining about bad things.

Except for "well THAT just happened" when has Disney done any of those things?

Because being hip entices kids (and some parents) to buy their shit.

In Frozen Anna has a lot of dialogue like that.

I can't remember tangled and I haven't seen anything Disney since frozen

Remember when shows used “radical” in the 90’s?

This isn’t any different

who here's hoping for a bodacious renaissance?

TMNT is a parody ya dimwit. The whole thing is supposed to be extremely unrealistic and over-the-top.

>TMNT is a parody ya dimwit. The whole thing is supposed to be extremely unrealistic and over-the-top.
Sure, it was a parody of Miller's Daredevil and other edgy comics. Once we get into the kids versions though once the brand took off, it's an entirely different entity that was not a parody in any way, but merely another product for kids.

I don't recall the comics using ridiculous Californian slang that was hip among teens at the time, nor do I remember them featuring rappers as guest stars. The TMNT movies were all about pandering to what was cool among the kiddies.

>This garbage isn't necessary to sell a movie.
Maybe not. But it DOES.

don’t forget

Now you leave, namefag.

>he hasn’t been in the last few Trolls threads
Animatronic is claiming to be a storyboarder for the second movie. (You) # pic related was provided to us by animatronic as well as some story board stuff.

it's a kids movie

That’s a tripfag. Lurk before posting.

That tiny yellow one can only talk in webspeak acronyms.
She isn’t really in it a whole lot

Because they're marketing to children. Not you.

Did you really think that Smash Mouth was necessary in Shrek? Those meme aliens in Toy Story from the arcade? The stupid caterpillar in a Bugs Life?

Stupid overplayed jokes and dumb shit has always been in childrens movies. All that's happened is you've grown up.