Superman and the Legion of Super-Heroes

Secret Origin
Up, Up and Away
Last Son
Brainiac
Escape From Bizarro World

Earth is for humans.

My only problem with this story is the title because like it's just a generic title that is now tied into this story.

but it's a fucking GREAT story

Oh Johns

It's a good title for something aiming to bring back Superman's ties to the Legion, IMO

At the very least we don't have a full spread of the babby's head being disintegrated

I mean, realistically...
Who knows what kind of bacteria, viruses etc that thing has. Never mind its diet. Body functions, such as farting cyanide, etc.. or, powers.
fucker could be "the thing."

I love this reveal. Cracks me up every time.

Oh Brainy

This is my wallpaper

What this story really accomplishes is even if you're not a longtime fan of the Legion or even a fan at all, you can understand how important a reunion it is. It just feels right.

Retroboot sucks and nostalgic morons like Meltzer need to fucking leave.

Meltzer's been gone a long time, man

Yeah, it wasn't particularly good. And it ended on the absolutely worst note it could have ended on without them even trying to fix it

*Like* Meltzer, OP. We still have idiots like EVS to deal with.

>Super-Powers of Observation

True, I hate EVS

I don't think Retroboot was fundamentally flawed though, just bungled

Wonder if whoever made the statue decided to pose Brainy like that or if he insisted on it himself.

They couldn't get him to pose any other way

great stuff OP

This cover really nails the stiff nature of posing programs

Prepare for some reeeeally fucky faces, even by Frank standards

lol

This story has my favourite Frankfaces

All-Earthican superhero alright

What is wrong with EVS? He is only on art now.

These fucking faces

Like his "art" is any good.

Radiation Roy is the best

You can thank him for bringing back Barry "boring" Allen.

There appear to be three kinds of Frankfaces:
Gary Frank
Frank Castle
Frank Quitely

The name made me laugh every time

I mean, besides fucking up Superman's actual history, is he wrong?

How many times do alien species actually "come in peace" in the DC universe?

Plenty of times, there's Superman, Martian Manhunter, Hawkman, the Green Lantern Corps off the top of my head. This ain't Marvel.

He's clearly the heart of the team

By the time of the UP it had stopped being an issue

Jacques somehow managed to get caught despite being both human and a spy...

There's a slight chance my PC may crash at any moment because one of the drives is committing sudoku so if I suddenly disappear for a few minutes that's why

Superman looks exactly like a human, and can blend in easy. So can Martian Manhunter by shapeshifting.

Haven't the Thanagarians attacked earth multiple times? The GL corps are also a terrible example, when you consider all the other lantern corps.

The fuck happened to you, Johns? It's hard to believe that this excellent story was made by the same guy that did shit like Darkseid War and Wondy's brother.

Dude needs to get his shit together before the Legion makes their big return.

Retroboot was fine until the Nu52 rolled around. That's when it went completely to shit.

>Superman looks exactly like a human, and can blend in easy. So can Martian Manhunter by shapeshifting.
What does this have to do with "coming in peace"?

>Haven't the Thanagarians attacked earth multiple times?
No, stop taking your cartoons as comic book fact.
>The GL corps are also a terrible example, when you consider all the other lantern corps.
I'm only talking about OG stuff obviously.

10/10 face on Gim

There should just be like an alien repor agency to handle this stuff

I think his strength lies in characterization so when you have very plot heavy shit like Darkseid War it ends up just a boring edgefest

Jason and Grail I don't know wtf he's thinking, though

The GLC are a terrible example simply by dint of them sucking so hard at their jobs, that they managed to get their useless asses replaced by Brainiac Jr. and "friends".

>it only counts if I like it!

I'm also wondering what being a part of this "planetary federation" involved. If it's anything like the EU, it's not hard to see such a thing happening if they were obligated to take in a few billion space Muslims.

If all this started over a few super heroes being from a different planet, then that's ridiculously unbelievable.