Infinity Train and Victor & Valentino might be greenlit

And they'll air on fucking Adult Swim. That would be sick.

tombcartoonmonkeyskeleton.blogspot.com/2017/09/work-around-town.html?m=1

From the list

Adult Swim
>Close Enough (aka Splittin' Rent)
>Victor & Valentino
>Infinity Train
>Tiggle Winks

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dkGPIPSHyUk
youtube.com/watch?v=oY6kfVWv01k
youtube.com/watch?v=dkGPIPSHyUk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Totally sick bruh

Non believers got BTFO'd

>Victor & Valentino
I feel like it doesn't really have that much potential

>(aka Splittin' Rent)
???

It was an alternative name for the series apparently.

Same, but I guess they needed something.

Wasn’t Close Enough supposed to air on TBS?

>Victor & Valentino

Literally Who?

>Victor and Valentino
>on [as]
I’m calling shenanigans.

the blog is talking about production

so I guess Close Enough is being produced at the AS studio even though its airing on TBS?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dkGPIPSHyUk

close enough is being produced at CN studios

Is [as] an animation studio?
Because I see most of their shows produced through different animation studios (Starburns for R&M, Titmouse for Venture Bros).

what about fucking infinity train warrants it as an adult cartoon?

wait no, fuck.
it's just being produced there, right?

>. That would be sick.
Riiiiiight

>Cartoon Network actually wasting money and talent on Mexican Gravity Falls

Its being produced at CN for TBS, TBS is a sister network of CN.

yes, although its technically called Williams Street

was there much about Samurai Jack that did? What is the definition of "adult" exactly because sometimes I feel like if something is too edgy for a 6 year old to see CN just can't handle it

Considering that Disney has Duck Gravity Falls and Nick has Hotel Gravity Falls, it would be stupid for CN not to have their own GF.

Not even comparable.
IT and V&V are pilots with cult followings.

SJ has entire generation of adult fans to live up to.

And don’t act like there weren’t a ton of hype threads for this.

That would make it even more possible that the show potentially moved to AS and TBS canned the whole animation thing they had going on.

Too bad Welcome to the Wayne didn't get the attention it deserved. But I understand that the artstyle is what puts people off.

V&V could pull off the "mystery cartoon" stuff if they couple it with good writing. Also it has to deviate from Legend Quest, otherwise it'll get called a rip-off by faggy youtubers.

Do really need IT? Greenlighting it is another way of enabling the lorefags and their childish and autistic behavior.

Victor and Valentino is literally Mexican Gravity Falls.

>Too bad Welcome to the Wayne didn't get the attention it deserved. But I understand that the artstyle is what puts people off.
It actually gets pretty good ratings.

Considering that lore cartoons are on the down low right now, I don’t see the harm in having another lore cartoon.

>ratings
its funny how this is literally the only good things nick fans can ever say about a show anymore

1.3 million on average? No, that's what Loud House gets on a terrible day.
Maybe with better scheduling they could get more people into it, but right now it practically disappeared from the schedule. Also, there's almost no fanart nor online presence.

Well, it's something CN sure doesn't fucking have.

Compare that to the entire CN schedule. Just because it isn't a smash hit it doesn't mean it's doing bad. These are the modern rating standards because TV is dying, this is what is good now.

Also the autism was unbearable

>REE JACK KILLED ALL DOSE PEOPLE BY GOING BACK IN TIME!

Well what did you fucking expect in a series where the ultimate goal is to go back in time and undo the future?

its an argument you make when there is nothing else of quality to point out

same reason why all the arguments defending BvS were talking about box office numbers

and that is besides the fact that neilson ratings having always been statically flawed and have become even more so as streaming platforms become a much larger audience share

>mexican kid throws perfectly good plate of food on the floor
LITTERALLY FUCKING WHEN

>Teen Titans Go! (finishing up)
huh?

>I'm going to ignore actual statistics over muh shitty streaming apps, because ratings don't show what I want to believe
Nice try.

for him to fail and stay in the future

Him failing to return to the past but slaying Aku in the future was a perfectly valid choice, and I still think its the better one

but that means he wouldn't have saved his family you know those two old people who we barely know and Jack grew up most of his life without

making it a love story and making everything else not matter was a shit thing to do

Yeah, there's another thread that goes more into that.

>popularity statistics mean nothing for quality
>also your popularity statistics are inherently flawed
>blah blah I can't hear you my show is the best because this arbitrary system says so

Are you implying CN has much higher quality shows or some shit? Please further elaborate on that if yes.

how about you read what has actually been said

my claim was that rating was literally the only good thing nick fans can say about their shows, which is as I will repeat, a meaningless claim that says literally nothing about the quality of a show and much less than you would think about the actual popularity of a show

but yes of course CN and Disney shows are better, TTG has better writing and originality in it than anything Nick has done since Korra

harvesting those bad opinion points I see

>no argument presented
I accept your concession

Just because we didn't have as much emotional attatchment to them, doesn't mean Jack doesn't. And staying in the future and saying "Fuck my parents, they've been dead for centuries" is completely, 100% against Jack's character.

Yes, they should have done more episodes with Jack's parents, yes, they should have established that our favourite characters still existed, albeit, happier because they never had to put up with the evil that is Aku, but having Jack YEET his character wasn't a better answer to it. Not even slightly.

>but yes of course CN and Disney shows are better, TTG has better writing and originality in it than anything Nick has done since Korra
I wasn't expecting much out of you anyway. Also, that was another user you replied to.

Not him but The only good thing after Korra was Harvey Beaks and Sanjay and Craig.

The Loud House is good and so is Welcome to the Wayne. Harvey Beaks was so good it got canned.

I don't think he should have chosen to stay in the future, I think he shouldn't have had a choice

This was doubly stupid since they built up that Aku had destroyed all the time portals and thus the ability to fix the past was now beyond him, but they decided to ass pull Ashi's super powers at the last second, which adds onto the problem of the ending resolution since it seems to come out of no where, they spent a season building up how Jack couldn't get back to the past but could still save the future, only for him to say screw the future, it didn't help that he didn't actually defeat Aku in the future, he just ran away

If you assume time travel works on multiverse theory Jack literally left everyone he ever knew to suffer Aku for eternity

>Shitfinity Stain
Still don't believe it. This is going to be another pilot. It's never going to have an ongoing series.

Looking through the blog in your link,that Glitch Tech nicktoon actually looks nice.

>Titmouse/Robin Red Breast
>Moon Beam

WHAT THE FUCK

ARE WE GETTING A SEASON 2?

>Adult Swim
>Infinity Train

why is CE under [as] and CN

Also Victor and Valentino
>mfw both turn into adult shows

Might be? I thought that Infinity Train was already greenlit. I hope that it doesn't get edgy due to being on Adult Swim.

SJ must have been them testing the waters

Looks like AS is going for the older demographic interested in cartoons with ongoing plots (aka Sup Forums) so I doubt either show will change all that much

D E N I A L

E

N

I

A

L

Probably

Shockingly, yes.

Still not confirmed, but there were a lot of signs indicating it was. I doubt they'll make it edgy for the sake of it. Look at what this user said.

I agree, it does seem like they want their story driven cartoons for older demographics on AS, which is actually a good idea.

Producer 1: How would the audience know that they are in mexico?
Producer 2: I know the first shot of the show is a giant sombrero on top of a taco restaurant.

But seriously one thing that could be interesting about the show is the fact that Victor and Valentino are Half brothers, so the backstory with the dad could lead to something interesting in kid television.
How many shows has the characters facing the fact that their dad moved on with their life and have another family?

Meanwhile fucking Villainous kicks ass and it doesn't need a sombrero to show it's Mexican.

Well yeah but if you didn´t know before hand it was mexican would you have noticed?

Yeah?

I could... smell it in the air?

I can see the dad thing as a psychological challenge for the brothers, kinda like the "Maturity" issue between Dipper and Mabel in GF.
Perhaps an episode where Victor and Valentino fight, only for them to get bitter and hurt each other by stating that they are not fully brothers.

So what does everyone expect from IT now that the show's gonna step up its game?

over sexualization of the main character

I expect it to have at least two 22minute seasons. I think that would be good enough for the show to tell its story.

>The next car will probably be a Faceless Old Man car. Where everything is just rape.
>It could be a Faceless Old Man car! Is that what you want?
>Sure, the stench of cum would be the perfect bookend of my misery.

>car 69 will be an orgy car

Lol, this is the opposite of what happened to AWoG and I think Regular Show.

more cussing and swearing, making it more alive and the MC will be much more realistic

Really? That would be hilarious.

H E A R S A Y
E
A
R
S
A
Y

Well, I guess you'll be satisfied on the day the show gets greenlit at least, I hope.

The main reason I was doubtful of IT being greenlit was the fact that CN already announced a lot of shows, many of which still haven't aired yet. Being on AS avoids that issue

Don't know how you guys can be hyped for IT when the pilot was so creatively bankrupt. Shit was boring, and filled with pure random bullshit. Nothing was obviously planned out, but lorefags will eat it up like always

True to an extent, they could've just made the show for 2019 though, but it seems like they're going for a smarter route.

The main character could be interesting.

I'd say he's baiting, there was another similar post with retarded lore bullshit earlier.

Good decision makimg from CN? I find it hard to believe.

I MEANT making ffs

>adult swim.
>not too much potential
There is a shitton of stuff from Aztecs and other prehispanic cultures on Mexico.

Brace yourself for the Big Gift from the imminent Huemac episode.

Samurai Jack went to shit because Genndy couldn't control his boner and shoehorned Ashi, it has nothing to do with the adult rating.

Victor and Valentino looks way more interesting than Infinity Train.

I bet you wouldn't say the same thing if you watched IT.

IT pilot
youtube.com/watch?v=oY6kfVWv01k

VV Pilot
youtube.com/watch?v=dkGPIPSHyUk

The best thing about VV is probably the background art.

MC is now a lesbian.

Nah.

Did you make this edit by the way, it's pretty funny.

I want to see more of Infinity Train because MC is kind of a bitch and I want to see where it goes from here.

She's just a cute 12 year old that has a logical perspective on life.

She's 12? I thought she's like 15.

But she still kind of bitch, and written as such on purpose, which makes her more interesting then sanitized protagonists that are plentiful.

Yeah, she's 12. Maybe she'll be slightly older if it ends up on AS.

>Adult Swim show about Quetzalcoatl and Tezcatlipoca having crazy adventures in modern Mexico

I didn't know how much I wanted this until now.

>Nah

It would be the easiest way to do something "edgy" without actually challenging yourself or your characters, and it would get them massive PC points. Lesbians are all the rage in cartoons now anyway.

Nah.

I watched it and I'm still not impressed it just seems to be Adventure Time mixed with Steven Universe.

And do you still think VV is more interesting?

Could it be anything like the anime featuring Quetzalcoatl?

>Did you make this edit by the way, it's pretty funny.

Yeah, I did. I just do editing in my free time.

I was wondering why that weird ass name sounded familiar.