What is it with these Shaggy Blanco/Ultra Instinct memes?

What is it with these Shaggy Blanco/Ultra Instinct memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/power level
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/Superman/
youtube.com/watch?v=N7X5AbxgAUo
youtu.be/PLVnx9R7LrA
youtube.com/watch?v=eoD2a1VBUtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did Toei create sticcs to be Super Saiyans?

The truth is Super is absurd and trash, even by Dragonball standards, only fair the memes match the show's absurdities.

If it's any consolation, Berserker mode Kale is beefy

It's like they put their entire budget into this scene

Terrible

Remember when they introduced the Saiyanfelds?

>That face
I think I'd have that same "you got to be fucking kidding me" expression if I saw someone use my beam of death to vault over like it's some kind of fucking drainpipe and then stand on it.

>I sure hope you guys don't think this is my final form.

>Saiyanfeld
>nothing other than generic Toriyama faces to denote they are Saiyans

Would tails and scouters have been too much?

Power levels are stupid

The abundance of forms and modes have likely just caused people to start tapping into the same thought process that lead to SSJ5.

Dragon Ball Super with their weird Ultra Instinct power-up + Sup Forums shitposting about "mexican" memers loving Gohan + powerlevels shit.

So, obviously, it's just faggots being stupid.
God I wish Sup Forums would die already.

>comes to the website designed for faggots to be stupid and complains about faggots being stupid, despite wishing said website would die

What makes you this way? Are you forced here against your will?

Ok, I actually meant.
>God, I wish Sup Forums sometimes would just fuck off already.

But then again, the powelevels shit has always been fault of fanboys so yeah, no one can do much about it.

yeah that was lame, would have been cool if it was a beam struggle

I thought it was people who were making fun of the "Superman Vs. Goku. threads

Power level and universe crossover is cancer and this meme shows how retarded the idea is.

>Star wars Vs. Warhammer 40k who would win bros???

>eah that was lame

Nah beam struggles have been done way too much over the course of the series. Honestly it's nice to see the same principles of it being used a little more creatively like in that scene.

Aren't W40K ships like a thousand times bigger than the biggest star war ships? Excluding the death star. Not trying to start an argument, just wondering how people even think there is one.

Yeah. Blowing up planets is less of a big deal in 40k verse than in Star Wars.

The Star Killer is a step closer, but the Empire of Man has literally forgotten more dangerous machines and bombs than the Empire... Empire... and First Order can ever hope to make.

>he doesn't want off this shitty ride

i mean, that's very clearly toriyama style, i think it works.

What is it with any meme?

>>nothing other than generic Toriyama faces to denote they are Saiyans

the anatomy, the hair, even the poses, eat shit

He's saying there's nothing "Saiyan" about them, they look like Toriyama's humans

oh, he was complaining about fanart not being canon accurate? wew

Not really, thanks to power creep in both settings they have rough parity. This is mainly because both settings just keep making bigger ships.

Debatable, though IoM is better at planet killing. I would say that's just because they have far more reasons to do so than the Empire, who can usually afford to just try and conquer the planet conventionally.

No

Fuck off stop now this is cancer YOUR UNIVERSES CAN NEVER COLLIDE

Beam struggle would not have worked for the scene.

Goku has perfect dodging in Ultra Instinct which they wanted to show.

Shaggy was the first being on Earth to achieve Ultra Instinct mode in that one movie where he fucks up those bikers.

>Power level and universe crossover is cancer and this meme shows how retarded the idea is.
Dragonball fags actually take it seriously and don't shut up about it. Anywhere on the Internet you get told how DB has the mostt powerful characters in fiction based on headcanon from extrapolated power levels

>Dragonball fags actually take it seriously and don't shut up about it.
You're joking right?
No serious DB fan gives a shit about power levels because Toriyama wrote the idea out of his story quite literally in the first arc post time skip.

I think it has to do with minor color changes = huge differences in power level. Shaggy wears different colored shirts sometimes, therefore each shirt is a different transformation.

the fight sucked and kafle is trash doodoo peepee tier

The better question is would the 40k inquisition be able to hand the rebels, and would the Star Wars inquisition be able to handle their Heretics?

>I would say that's just because they have far more reasons to do so than the Empire, who can usually afford to just try and conquer the planet conventionally.
Didn’t Vader litterally blow a planet becuase his prisoner from there refused to talk? After he only a little while ago chewed out someone else for blowing up Space Jersulame because they wanted to play with the Death Star Like it was a toy? They seem to be a lot more trigger happy and prone to wanton destruction than the Imperium, who will sacrifice Billions and Billions of Guardsmen reconcquering a planet, simply because they don’t want to risk damaging their existing infrastructure with orbital bombardment.

Like, I'm okay with the transformations not leaving them absolutely roided out or anything, but Goku is just too fucking skinny.

>No serious DB fan gives a shit about power levels because Toriyama wrote the idea out of his story quite literally in the first arc post time skip.
>no true scotsman
Now this is some funny shit

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/power level
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/Superman/

Almost eveery post there goes back to a Dragon Ball thread.

>Sup Forums shitposting about "mexican" memers loving Gohan

It's not a meme. DBZ power levels are treated almost religiously in Mexico.

youtube.com/watch?v=N7X5AbxgAUo

>it's better animated than the toei one
what the...

>The truth is Super is absurd and trash

So who would be the most powerful?

Just you wait for when Shaggy Azul comes to wreck shit up.

size matters not, you know why, because star wars is more individualistic than a wargame setting can be. in star wars a single ship can go on a borderline suicide run against the most advanced superweapon. in 40k an entire chapter of space marines died to destroy a necron deathstar. which is why comparing settings like that and western action and eastern shounen/wuxia is pointless. unless it's exalted.

Their ionic bonds get tighter, making then more dense, and this make them hit harder and stronger.

also toys require less material to build

That is more dependent on plot armor and enemy retardation though, and let’s be honest, the Star Wars Empire is fucking brain dead.

>"What's the deal with power levels?!"

RUH ROH

Fresh off the press, since I guess this is the only Sup Forums super thread atm

Ariana Grande Padre

lul post this in the Sup Forums super threads

THOT PATROL GOKU AT IT AGAIN

Ok. But can Shaggy Blanco defeat JL Superman Calvo?

Mexican autism to faggotry, faggotry to shitposting, shit posting to """"ironic"""" shitposting, ironic shitposting to autism.

Says (You)

>FemGoku just hugging the beam as she is being blasted away
that is so fucking cartoonish it's hard not to laugh at that shit

Sicc

>Super is absurd and trash

Except the character models are all off, and whenever Toei puts one of their veteran lead animations in charge (usually for episodes with an especially important fight scene), the animation is easily better than that.

Keep crying

Keep denying

And it still looks shitty compared to other action anime airing right now.

Something to do with this.
youtu.be/PLVnx9R7LrA
It's basically his Android 16 gets killed moment.

Does anyone have the full edit of that Sunny in Philadelphia shitpost manga?

>people having trouble understanding this scene
This is what faggots get like when they started with Z and didn't the original. You can't move during huge blast attacks as a function of how they work. The concentration of energy, and focus of the individual, preclude movement. It's too dangerous to try it normally. I believe this is explained briefly by Roshi, if I'm not mistaken.

Except Goku has UI to autododge for him while he puts his mental focus on the attack itself. Thus making it possible to move while doing it. Whis even points out he's relying on the autododge while using his mental focus entirely on the attack itself.

Why is it in spanish and why are they fucking bald?

I never got all those padre/abuelo, is the source some CWC autist trying to deal with his daddy issues with mspaint?

Literally the cancer of Sup Forums , but is allowed here because our mods are useless

why do animes always have a clock at the top left hand corner?

>Goku's purp transformation made it in the tier lists
kek

Morning shows for kids.

Lots of the DB fanbase is Mexican, or hispanic and it was basically the unofficial language of Sup Forums's DBS threads. Hispanics are also the most likely to make power level tier lists, so stuff like that satirises them by making up dozens of new transformations.

What's Shaggy have to do with all of this?

George, obviously.

Yeah it was explained by Roshi

>This is what faggots get like when they started with Z and didn't the original.
You dont even need to, there are countless times throughout the series where you can see the pure struggle it takes to power that shit, everything past little ball of energy or quick shot attacks had some recoil to it

Is that where the Gohan Blanco shitposting is going on?
I can't seem to find it.

He would be second. Kramer has the standard serious look so he isn't number 1 but George has "smug anime face" and those guys get their shit kicked in eventually. He probably thinks he is the strongest but the truth is Jerry is more powerful with his casual demeanor.

I honestly don't know. I missed threads for a couple of weeks and suddenly Shaggy posting is everywhere.

It's like an insta-delete by janis now because of all the shitposting.

That's old dude

>It's like an insta-delete by janis now because of all the shitposting.
Was it that bad? What happened?

I'm surprised he doesn't just use his warp kamehameha like he did against perfect cell

>Enemy is throwing a colorful beam of nondescript energy at Goku
>Goku screams, pull a new form straight out his asshole and throws a bigger colorful energy beam of nondescript energy at the enemy
Glad to see Dragon Ball hasn't changed one bit since I saw it as a kid.

Super threads are literally nothing but shitposting. If the op isn't shitpost then just look at the first five responses and at least four of them will be a variation of shit. The only tolerable dragon ball threads are non super but even then super shit will leak into it and ruin the thread.

In the show there's that's called the Great Priest, which is Grande Padre in Spanish. But it can also be read as "Great Father" so this person is either making a joke or doesn't speak Spanish and they take it to the next logical step to create a character named "Great Grandfather"

Who's the bigger weebs/dbz fans Mexicans or Blacks?

It's not Toei, it's Toriyama. He's tired of drawing muscles so everyone are stickfigures now.

Weebs generally, black people DB fans, Mexicans. Black people at least move on to other stuff.

>What's the DEAL with Super Saiyan God? Are they Saiyans? Are they gods? What makes them so Super?
>Naaaahh, ain't nothin' Super about'em. I dated a Super Saiyan God once. NEVER AGAIN. I brought her home for dinner and she gets into a beam struggle with my sister. Blew the WHOLE damn roof off our house. Now every year for thanksgiving, /I/ have to bring the mashed potatoes! I HATE mashed potatoes!
>...Who hates mashed potatoes?

>Hunk Hell

>special beam cannon

>that horrid spanish
at least he tried

This one if forgetting the fusion between Popo Negro and Popo Azul, Mr Poopoo

You're all stupid.

Did the earrings break causing them to defuse? Because that's not how those work unless Super retconned that.

DBS is for people too dumb to watch and enjoy the original Dragon Ball. How does it feel to be so stupid?

The only good thing about it was them getting Akira Kushida to sing for Ultra Instinct

youtube.com/watch?v=eoD2a1VBUtg

the broken spanish makes this way too hilarious.

And Vegeta LGBT should have been Vegeta BLGT.

i am still angry at the anime series for not following this animations. I mean, the anime has quality, but why not follow something it was almost complete!?

>vegeta LGBT+

top kek