Question for Europeans

What do you expect from a Trump win? We have 2017 elections in Germany. I hope that the AfD (Right-Wing) will gains percentages from this.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914568/Ivanka-Trump-trying-distance-father-s-campaign-urged-not-use-ad-starred-hasn-t-stopped-hitting-trail-today.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not much except TPP getting shut down.

But in reality our leaders are american bootlickers so it will probably shift their work somehow.

>AfD
Consider yourself lucky Germany is gay tolerant, faggot.

It might shift the political thought climate a few steps to the right.

i hope the cucksialists and the cuckservatives will lost their american support.

That Melania will help deport all serbian and bosnian subhumans from this country.

Realistically though? Nothing. Same shit different day

>Er hofft, dass AfD gewinnt.

Butthurt from the left is all I can ask for right now

t. Mehmet

I hope that cis white males are allowed to live for another 4 years

Hopefully the American motherfuckers in NATO will chill out and stop this cold war tier shit going on right now.

I hope our "leaders" will realise they have nothing to gain by sucking american dick

You are fucked germanbro, just like us. Our only "alternative" party is controlled opposition and a total honeypot (AfD for you, GD for us). Let's just pray something else pops up with Trump winning.

>Not wanting the world to burn

I hope that he influence the world that refugees bullshit is retarded and that somehow affects South America in a way we can finish the communists here.

It's not America's fault you invaded Ukraine desu.

You burned your country down to ashes,Mehmet,I want a place for my children to grow up.
When the next time you prepare to type the bullshit propaganda about Russia invading Ukraine,ask yourself this question,what the fuck would we gain from it?

Nothing would change if he wins, the US is still doomed and will implode sooner or later

The only reason I want to trump to win is because hillary would actively make things worse for me and europe as a whole

This. I'm so fucking tired of the Russia/Putin scaremongering. Right now our cuck prime minister is trying to shove an association treaty with Ukraine down our throats even through the people voted against it in a referendum because
>The Russians are dangerous and we need to do it guys!!

>post this comment in all non-voting related threads like this one.

How about that free speech I'll tell you what.

>What do you expect from a Trump win?
that we can solve these problems politically rather than needing a civil war

Man Donald Trumps Dorter(or however you spell it) is so f*cking hot

>I'm so fucking tired of the Russia/Putin scaremongering.

Same.
>own politicians are traitor tier and try to destroy this country
>Putin calls them out on it

>they expect me to hate Putin and follow them

Fucking retards.

He won't... .
There's no democracy.
There's no right nor left wings.
If he wins, nothing, absolutely nothing, will change.
So, don't be stupid, Hannes.

I expect we will see big gains for the right in Germany and France next year, regardless of a Trump victory.

>thinks Trumpettes are gonna start a civil war for their faggotry

shoo shoo, back where you belong

>Dorter

Er kann nicht lesen. topkek

Let's be honest with ourselves: We are by far more cucked than the americans.

First of all, MAGA
But seriously trump is a fucking idiot, his only quality is that he's not hillary, AFD sucks because there are alternatives that will actually not be the fucking devil. Populismus ist scheiße aber nicht so scheiße wie clinton

TTIP, TPP is for the other ocean agreement.
I also expect collapse of liberal degeneracy here in Europe.

Holy fuck Trumps dorter (or how to spel it) is fuckin hot!

*döchter

I'm sorry, Ivan, you're the one that's been inhaling propaganda.

Incoming jews, apparently (pic related).

>We have 2017 elections in Germany. I hope that the AfD (Right-Wing) will gains percentages from this.
We have nothing even remotely similar. Right wing parties aren't so, and those which are too much into religion for my taste.

Furthermore, our system wouldn't let just anyone run for President like they do in the US.

*dotter

>We have 2017 elections in Germany. I hope that the AfD (Right-Wing) will gains percentages from this.
Keep dreaming. Most likely outcome of a Trump win is Europe doubling down on the white guilt.

Absolutely nothing

Fuck her dorter is hot.

Yes,my friend,Putin totally decided to invade a country with a dying economy and shitty native people just to piss the entire world off. He just did it for shits and giggles. Oh,no,wait,how could I forget,he's evil,isn't he? Le ebul KGB commies are coming,and Putin is le biggest KGB boogeyman.

No wonder your country's in the shitter when you can't even use basic logic.

muh dik

AfD has no chance to govern Germany.
No other party wants to form a coalition with them except maybe the NPD who a) won't reach 5% and b) won't get to because even AfD thinks they are retarded.
The only thing they can how for are seats at the Bundestag.

TTIP getting shut the fuck down.

Our local globalist government getting buttmad because Trump won't help them in their war with Putler.

EU uncucking itself at least partially. To the point where they won't give fucking Turks visas, if such thing happens I'd gladly support Polxit, Grexit, Huxit, Roxit, Croxit, Czexit and two Slovaxits. Fuck Turks, they're not European and never will.

Fuck she's hot. Damn

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I would imagine that the Nazi complex runs too deeply in the German collective psyche for even a mildly right party to get in.

Strengthen US / UK relations once we've left the EU.

God knows we need it after Obama's frosty reception to us.

they are already changing the politic landscape. simply by being a threat to the establishment, not in the sense of the establishment losing the power but in the sense of them losing seats and thus cushy jobs they can hand over to their bootlickers for continued loyalty.

look at the UK, UKIP only has one fucking seat in the parliament and yet they might still have gotten their Brexit

This is literally going to happen when trump wins:

>Intelligence agencies turn a blind eye to a terrorist cell.
>Said terrorists commit a heinous attack on U.S. soil.
>Trump chimps out. starts war mongering.
>Everybody buys Halliburton stock.
>Trump attacks a country that did not have anything to do with the attack.
>America is divided but the senate agrees.
>Another terrorist organisation emerges with an evil leader.
>Eternal war against groups we armed ourselves continues.
>Rich get richer.
>Poor pay for the war.
>Black's and brown's pay with their life.
>Sup Forums had it's happenings.
>life is good.

I'm hoping the Yanks will stop fucking around and finally deliver on the F35; carriers aren't much use without planes.

Everybody will vote CDU again, because the new and realistic threat is a leftist coalition between socialdemocrats, greens, and the communists from "die linke"

If those three leftists parties gain a majority kiss your ass and your country goodbye.
I planned on voting differently in 2017 more to the right than usual, but if the talks keep going in that direction from Gabriel, Bartsch and the others,I will vote CDU again, to keep the leftists out of government.

>If those three leftists parties gain a majority kiss your ass and your country goodbye.
If Merkel wins, you can do the same. Just that it takes 4 years instead of 2

I just want WW3

Possible, but you still have the CSU to be kept happy. So i doubt it.

First of all, I'm looking forward to the immense butthurt that will occur here in the media and among the establishment.

But I think a Trump victory will have more long reaching implications for Germany, as well.
His stance on common defence, i.e. NATO, and on foreign policy in general would force Germany to look after itself instead of being a numb, immature and condescending country towards others. A small boost for the AfD isn't impossile either. They are arguing for more realpolitik after all.
We could finally try to get our relations with Russia sorted out: They have got the same geopolitical problems that Europe has. We could make good defensive policies together with Russia against the hordes that are coming from the south.

A Trump victory will be viewed as a very visible demarkation line after the post Cold War period that ushered in the new political era for the 21st century.

Golden Dawn is controlled opposition?

Tochter

>Amy Schumer
Trump has got to win

I expect nothing internationally and that's exactly what I want. I want Trump to win so that killington can't fuck things up in the world plus she's a globalist puppet so no one needs that.

Instead of expecting, I hope he won't pull the Iran sanctions. It wouldn't be nice if Iran would have nuclear progress again.

hahaha let's wait until she sees taxes over here... Hacienda is gonna fuck her.

>the CSU
remind me of the last time the CSU did anything but talk big and then cave again?

Not European but I hope for and expect the same thing in both Europe and Australia. My hope is that, if Trump wins, there will be legitimation of nationalistic politics and a new wave of nationalism/anti-globalism in our countries.

MAGA

you could split your vote. Erststimme CDU and Zweitstimme AfD

tfw when their's a domino effect of confidence in nationalism

Peace.

Nah, Germany is mostly cuck.

Merkel getting arrested.

that one would actually make sense. the AfD is most likely not going to win any Erststimme seats anyway. And the CDU will not need the 2nd votes since they have Überhangmandate out of the ass again

Of course ameribro. They spent their first 1 year of getting in the parliament clarifying that they are the "nationalist", " anti-immigration", "anti-bank" etc party.
After they gathered big enough support (~10% votes) they went full retard, stabbing immigrants in plain daylight, killing a leftist, showing photos with swastikas and doing heil Hitlers.
Fast forward today, everyone in Greece now believes nationalists = golden dawn = neonazi cold blooded killers.
They have practically guaranteed to the establishment that a) they'll never get above 10%, and b) any other nationalist movement that pops up is made of thugs and killers.
In reality they were created by the establishment and paid by special interests (particularly the Greek shipowners, they are the biggest mafia Greece has).

I'm expecting the SJWs and faggots here to cry in the streets tomorrow morning.

It will be glorious.

>Ivanka Trump is 'trying to distance herself from her father's campaign
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914568/Ivanka-Trump-trying-distance-father-s-campaign-urged-not-use-ad-starred-hasn-t-stopped-hitting-trail-today.html

It's pretty clear he assisted the rebels because he wants to weaken and paralyze Ukraine so as to prevent it from joining the EU. It's all "muh empire" in the end.

Kill yourself underage faggot.

I hope trump abolishes NATO and Putin fucks you right up.

I expect him to not support jewish organistations that claim repay for goods lost by polish jews during WW2. The trick is that they are no legal heirs. Fucking greedy bastards.

They are now using US gov to force Poland to pay 65 Billion USD. If it happens, jews will be dominating nation in Poland and we will be cucked and genocided. Never trust a jew

You still don't get it,do you? Nobody in Russia gives a shit about Ukraine,it's a non-country. We don't give a fuck whether they join or not,it's doesn't matter in the slightest.
Also,>muh empire
Jesus,do they upload bullshit directly into your head,Mehmet? Yes,a leader of one of the biggest countries in the world bases his foreign policy on personal ambition,how retarded are you really?

Why else is your country supporting rebels in east ukraine?

Because Crimea holds one of their most important naval bases?

This, I'm not expecting an AfD win, but I'm hoping a Trump victory would shift the overall political thinking to the right, i.e. nationalistic and truly conservative policies (like closing the borders) would become at least acceptable if not even popular, and no more rejected like "OMG NAZI STUFF".

Because while we supported them in the beginning,it was a good political distraction to snag Crimea and stop paying for fleet stationing in Sevastopol. The majority of help has pulled out nowadays,there are no civil campaigns to send support anymore,nada,we got what we could out of a favorable situation.

Golden Dawn is a non party, 80% of GD voters are actually dumb unfortunately.

>Brexit
>President Trump
Actually it could be horrible. The kikes could feel backed in a corner and could force EU states to bring more rapeugees and give them citizenships so that they vote lefties and keep the EU under their control.

Farage
Le Pen
Wilders

3 people who will lead their country in our lifetimes.

That's all I have to say.
Is this Petry woman the leader of AfD by the way user? Like she'd be Merkel if AfD won ? I don't know shit about the German system (except the 1930's system thanks to William Shirer)

Stabilizing the middle east and stopping the rapefugees, pushing back against the globalists.

Reconquista Germania! Reconquista Evropa!

I will be able to wear this t-shirt without bluepilled cucks making fun about the god emperor losing.

who /ivanka2024/ here?