Yessssssss double date

yessssssss double date

Did Liefeld draw this holy shit

Batman and Superman have bigger tits than Selina and Lois

Look at Batman's chest. That is some god-awful anatomy. How does this Janin retard KEEP getting work?

Do you think Superman and Batman ever rub their pecs against each other?

That's traced, isn't it? Looks terrible.

I can just see it now.
>Bruce and Clark convince Selina and Lois to try swinging.
>They both agree, though Lois is a bit more reluctant than Selina.
>They all meet up at Wayne Manor while Damian is off doing stuff with Jon and Alfred has the night off.
>The girls are ready.
>Clark says "Well, let's get started"
>Bruce says "You two have fun"
>Bruce and Clark go upstairs, while Lois looks on in disbelief and Selina makes a pun about cats and mouse holes.

Bendis is DC now, so this scenario is no longer a low tier tumblr fan-fic, and now a distinct possibility.

I honestly thought that was Zatanna before I realized it was Lois.

Any Sutanna shippers here?

If it was traced, I want to see whatever monstrosity they used as reference for the boys chests.

I liked this at first, but now I can't unsee those god awful nonsensical chests, thanks anons.

batman wearing lifts?

>balloons buttfucking

DON'T barrow Catwhore's lipstick in the ladies room Lois! You don't want to get her herpes.

NOW

KISS

Please get Jarin off art. It's hard enough dealing with King but can't we at least have good artists?

This is going to be cute.

Batman only a inch shorter than Supes. Realistic Batman should be the same height or taller because of combat boots.

I'm pretty sure according to the official measurements Bruce is a manlet.

Or you know maybe an orgy

Batman is officially 6'0" tall, Superman is officially 6'3". This cover is honestly pretty generous to Bruce.

>6ft
lol more like batmanlet

Bruce wayne is canonically 6'2

Batman is 6'2
Supes is 6'3

If 6'2 is manlet status what would Grayson's 5'10 be?

More like 5'11
Tim 5'10
Jason 6'0
Damian 5'2 4'0
and duke he's an nba player so that doesn't matter

More like a foursome, look at those faces the four of them want to fug.

No way would Clark leave Lois like that, he loves his wife, he would include her in the fun.

It looks like a 3d model rendered to appear 2d, like that one war machine comic but not quite as shit. Something is subtly off about it still

Looks like poser.

Is it weird that seeing Selina and Bruce together like almost married gives me a sensation of security? Like a feeling that this is how things should be

I'm pretty sure Batman is supposed to be 6'2 and Superman 6'3. I'm pretty sure I remember seeing figures in my teens around 6'2 and 220lbs for Bruce.

Any Sutanna comics?

It's a good idea, but badly executed. Gleason did it better

the king of manlets court jester

>batlets

>If 6'2 is manlet status what would Grayson's 5'10 be?
Pretty sure he's supposed to be 5'11. But king of manlets, or a manaverage.

This made me think of the The All-American Rejects - Gives You Hell video where the two couples pose like this before the women suggest swapping partners......

Source?

This Next year 2018 is full of weddings
Nice