What are the worst Sup Forums adaptations ? Ones where the creators didn't get the source material

What are the worst Sup Forums adaptations ? Ones where the creators didn't get the source material

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDDHHrt6l4w
cinemablend.com/new/10-Times-Batman-V-Superman-Directly-Used-Frank-Miller-Dark-Knight-Returns-120967.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also what do you think of Burton Batman vs Nolan Batman

Spider-Man Homecoming.

>Preferring Moore's edgy take on nonsensical take on saturday cartoon villains, compared to the original show
>Calling the original an 'adaptation'

Come on, did you not at least roll your eyes a bit when Rorschach decided to behead a couple of dogs? Edge for the sake of it.

Shitposting aside and staying on topic, how is that scooby doo comic coming along? Apocalypse?

Everything in the DCEU

Didn't Alan Moore say he liked Saturday Morning Watchmen?

wait that Scooby Doo comic is still going? I thought it ended like the rest of the DC Hanna Barbera comics

yeah, OP's probably thinking of Watchmen Babies.

Snyder was extremely faithful to the dark Knight returns and Miller's material

>Snyder was extremely faithful to the dark Knight returns and Miller's material

Why? Because he used the power armor? That's all it takes to be "extremely faithful"? Fuck off

I wished I had downloaded that video, I can't find it on Youtube anymore.

People who get obsessed with Burton's Batman killing a few people are crazy. People who think Nolan's Batman was inherently bad because it wasn't the Adam West show are also crazy.

There were scenes that were shot for shot like the comic book.

Yeah I remember the pee jar scene from Miller's Dark Knight Returns

but seriously what the fuck are you talking about

anything Snyder touches

Scooby-Doo Apocalypse is still going as well as Future Quest. They're also in the process of doing a new wave of Hanna-Barbera comics with Dastardly & Muttley, Ruff & Reddy, The Jetsons, and Snagglepuss.

>Didn't Alan Moore say he liked Saturday Morning Watchmen?
source

You didn't even try.
Very first hit.
youtube.com/watch?v=YDDHHrt6l4w

Didn't actually happen, though Gibbons said that it was clearly made by people who loved Watchmen. Check Wikipedia, I know >Wikipedia, but the source is cited.

Visuals alone doesn't make it faithful. Now if you had said 300 then maybe.

fuck, I read Dastardly and Muttley 1 when it came out and forgot to ever check for more issues of it. thanks for the reminder

cinemablend.com/new/10-Times-Batman-V-Superman-Directly-Used-Frank-Miller-Dark-Knight-Returns-120967.html

Comic BOOK. Individual scenes are not a story.