This needs to stop

This needs to stop.

oh get over it

Just in time for the election!

no actually, it came like 6 months late

also he was right, the Watterson should be kicked off Elmore forever

>dude meta humor lmao
This stopped being funny.

And now the glass ceiling is becoming a gated ceiling thanks to all the sexual assault allegations. CEOs will be too afraid to hire any women.

It'll stop when women are taught to negotiate for higher wages instead if just taking the first offer.

Non american here. What does "glass ceiling" mean? And yeah that episode sucked

Glass ceiling is the excuse feminists use to explain why women are less successful than men. It’s an invisible barrier of sexism that prevents them from gaining positions of higher power.

Moms watch cartoons too, you fucking faggot. Deal with it or watch something else.

Moms should go suck a dick, you don't get to complain about lower earnings when you work less

>teach people to be more assertive and risk taking

lol okay

women get paid just the same now

its not an issue anymore

don't you just hate how women are cut off mid-speech? fucking annoying if you ask me.

Young women today earn more on average than young men

Older women of equivalent job experience and education to men also earn slightly more

what do you mean more?

Bottom one is actually funny

A greater amount

More than 2 just not less than 1.

>their mom complains about sexism in the workplace
>they play it like humor like when a character has strong political opinions
>it must be the show's liberal agenda
Ok Sup Forums.

the problem is that it's not played off as a joke.

Nicole is constantly shown to be actually victimized in her job.

If women were actually paid 22% less than men, then why don't corporations hire ONLY women to save 22% on salaries? If they could increase their earnings by nearly a quarter, they'd happily do so.

have you ever worked with large amounts of women

This probably won’t happen, but it would be fucking hilarious if it did.

Typically they get paid the same amount.

Women just EARN less, because they work less then men overall.

It fucking sucks, I have had some really good female supervisors and co workers but get too many together and nothing fucking gets done.
>I was happiest digging holes with the ladz

that and they take less risky, dirty and miserable jobs, less extra hours and more off days and vacations.

When asked why nobody gives a shit that shit jobs like sewer workers are nearly 100% men the typical response is "Why would we want those jobs?"

It's not about equality, it's about using your sex as a bludgeon to get what you want

I wish cartoons can just stop referencing politics and feminism all together.

Like what's the point? What does that do for the kids who watch the show?

Unless the kid has done some prior research on the subject, they are just going to take whatever they see at face value, adopting whatever bias or opinion they see rather then forming their own.

I personally don't care if its used in a satirical, serious, or sophisticated manner, I don't think kids should be exposed to these kind of things.

It's more like the Watterson being a necessary evil.

>i dont want kids exposed to political shit and feminism

Same here honestly, not a big fan of kids trying to be political, it's just them eating up same opinions. Same arguments.

Is this when the show hit bottom?

But they don't take her seriously at all, what's the issue?

I'm proud of you Sup Forums, you're using your head for once.

>It's another Sup Forums thread disguised as a Sup Forums thread

>cartoon has politics in it
>Sup Forums starts talking about politics

It's honestly fine to discuss politics if a cartoon or other medium references it. Since you can discuss the use of it and such

It's only not ok if there is no reason to talk about politics, and it's brought up anyway

The phrase "glass ceiling" refers to the phenomenon where a specific class of people - typically women - are allowed to advance only so far up the ladder of success before various factors stop them from going any further. They can see the top, but there is a barrier in their way that they can't break.

user, if you’ve ever spoken to those psychopathic scum bags.

Or better yet, be a menial worker that’s invisible to them, the shit you’ll hear will make your fucking skin crawl.
And the shit women do to other women is just anathema to common decency.

The first one is a bit dumb but making the glass ceiling an actual invisible object is funny tho

No, that episode was good and showed the Wattersons were entirely selfish in their quest to keep Elmore the way THEY wanted against an authority that would make it objectively better, even by directly harming and destroying it.

If it wasn't pro Trump-like, it hilariously backfired.

>I think our president is a cartoon super villains
>Who told you that?
>What, you don't watch cartoons?

Gumball was dressed as a secretary?