You have been lured into his world and are now his prisoner. What will you do to escape?

You have been lured into his world and are now his prisoner. What will you do to escape?

Hard Mode: Can’t kill him.

don't know this character
but the correct answer is always
>rape them till they let you go

I vaugly remember that little fuck, but I know I hate him. Anywyas, there is no problem a good dicking can't fix.

When you say prisoner do you mean similar to the situation Frankie was in or an actual prisoner?

try to find the exit, help him out and then help him make friends and find him a psichiatrist.It's the only thing the poor guy ever wanted also, what's his name?

teleport

Can I lock him inside a box?

I can take him

That will only land you a very messed up death sinse he is a reality-bending god who can posses thing while on his realm.
He is from "Foster's home for imaginary friends: destination imagination"
kek

Why would I escape?

It's a perfect world and he'd do everything in his power to please me so I wouldn't leave him alone and trapped in his own personal hell.

Fuck leaving, I'm kicking back, relaxing and ordering a fucking pizza.

The outside world can kiss my dick.

Frankie’s situation but he’s more possessive; not allowing you leave the castle.

but what would happen when you can no longer enjoy fleeting distractions and you too succumb to madness, the poor boy would be devastated when he sees you going through the same as him and we all know what happens when he throws a tantrum

Demonstrate my ability to dickfart the star-spangled banner.

At that point I probably wouldn't care if I lived or died so why would I give a fuck?

If he wants to keep me trapped like a pet gerbil and then get sad that my mind breaks from all the forced isolation then fine, that's his problem.

I take it that you fear neither death or god, and only really cares about when your next meal is, and what waifu you’re going to jack off to for the next hour.

What’s the name if the episode?

More or less, minus the waifu bit.

I wait for death not out of a desire to die but from the sheer relief that whatever new horrors or hells await my departure at the very least it'll be more fulfilling than the life I'm forced to live now.

Well, that or there's nothing after death in which case it doesn't really matter.

this

Destination Imagination. It’s an hour long and is a pretty solid watch.

His name is World.

Really, when was it said?i just remember Frankie saying that THE world was treating her right but i never thought that it was his name
Yes, also if i remember correctly the show was tv-7 but the movie was tv pg

Just do what they did in the movie and have him take one of his puppets out into the world as a vehicle. I don't think he can possess real world stuff and just wanted company. Why was he stuck in the chest again?

The name was given by the crew. I mean, what do you name something that can become the world itself.

Do you have some sauce?, this is honestly very interesting and it makes sense

At the beginning of the special, his creators parent’s trap him in the box as to not let him reak havoc again. Also, he can possess real world stuff. At the end of the special, Frankie let’s him out and makes a doll for him to use a body, so that means that he can possess real world stuff, so long as it isn’t already sentient and has a face.

i thought that his catch was that he could posses anything that didn't have a face regardless of what it was since his new out-of-the-toychest body was a generic puppet and for your question, do we even know how long Frankie was in the chest?is it really a 1:1comparison if World can bend reality on a whim while in there?we all saw what he was able to create and the adults too given how his little imaginary "world" was tied in chains and with a warning note and the cherry on top, do you remember what happened when he threw a tantrum?

Frankie should have stayed in the chest and became his new mommy. It would've been best for everyone.

I was just thinking that. At the end he swallows Frankie right as Mac comes out of the toy chest. Then she comes out seconds later. However, when the friend comes out of the toy chest it appears he and Frankie had discussed an arangment for him to come out of the box. For him to cool of and talk with Frankie must have taken longer than the few seconds we see on the outside world.

do whatever he says and allow him to please my dick with imaginary wenches. he's my best friend and will do anything for me, after all.

All of the fosters movies are pretty good desu

You're both stupid pretentious assholes. Feel ashamed of yourselves.

use the powers of EDGE

never finished hunt for good wilt but now i think it's due time

This guy's actually pretty terrifying when you think about it.

Yeah, especially when his powers seem to work outside the box.

Introduce him to the internet so he can make all the "friends" he desires on deviantart or some shit.