This is John Stewart. He was in the Marines. Say something nice about him!

This is John Stewart. He was in the Marines. Say something nice about him!

>tfw he was my favourite Lantern growing up because we was black

What's the reading list for him? I haven't been reading a lot f cape comics lately

You're a better Lantern than both Guy and Hal.

He's the second best Guardian with a name.

He should be fucking Carol.

you make the most neato constructs

>Hal
Maybe
>Guy
GET OUT

Why would the Green Lantern Corp enlist murderers?

The DCAU has the version of him.

Because they're cops.

Best Lantern.

Carol is a bicycle

What this user said

He's a thousand times more interested compared to Kyle.

Hal>>>>

He has an IQ above the average for his race.

He can be charming as a background character.

As a leading man he's nothing, though. I've read him through a dozen writers if not more and he's always the blandest motherfucker. Unlike the other lanterns I can't really tell you his hobbies or interest, I'm pretty sure he has none

Exactly, is long overdue her turn to be "marined".
Actually I could prefer if they could make them a permanent pairing so Hal can be finally free to be with Sora, Arisia, Cowgirl or any other.

1000 x 0 = 0

He was cool in the cartoon.

>Guy

Get the fuck out

He's a smart guy who's better off being a civilian on Earth as some big time architect in Metropolis or something.

All he does as a GL is bitch and moan about "muh dead planet" and act like being a GL is the biggest chore in the world. Just fucking quit and do what you want, you whiny faggot.

>Hal became leader of the Green Lanterns
>Gardner became leader of the Red Lanterns
>Raynar became THE White Lantern
>Stewart became __________

John took Kilowog's job

Although currently John is leading the GLC

Green Lantern: Mosaic is a great comic.

He's been the leader of the Green Lanterns for a while now. He tells Hal and the others what to do. If anything he's in more comics because he's also giving orders to Baz and Jess.

At least he's not Hal "It was totally Paralax, you guys" Jordan.

One of the few characters that meets a diversity quota without feeling forced.

best lantern

Hal has a legitimate excuse for when he killed millions. John doesn't

John was pretty awesome in Blackest Night.

>It's against the Green Lanterns' code to use the power ring to give these folks new housing
Fucking what!?

I mean he did kill his 2nd planet with a sniper, such marine.

His Sniper Construct is briddy cool

He has always been my favorite Lantern, but the Justice League cartoon may have been why. Still he was my favorite character on that show as well. I wish he was used more.

He’s great in the cartoon!

John can only make 2 constructs, a group of marines and a sniper.

He is the only thing that will get people excited for a Green Lantern movie

It is and he's never written like that ever again.

>anyone being better than Guy
You can't handle the bantz.

>implying you need more than that to handle any situation

At least he's not chair force.

Probably something to do with undue influence over your charges. That's the law Sinestro broke. Can't give them anything new, but that doesn't say you can't fix them.

>Sinestro became an evil dictator, therefore you can't give people houses
The Guardians deserved to die.

hes ok at killing planets

I want them to adapt the whole dam saga of arrisa for the dceu with complete accuracy just to watch normie reactions.

Good job fucking both Hawkgirl and Vixen in the JLU verse

>Hal can be finally free to be with Sora,
I swear they kissed at some point, but I can not for the life of me remember when.

Sinestro hallucinated it in Sinestro #4

He's got a pretty impressive killcount

I imagine that once upon a time, there was a Lantern stupid enough to try making houses for people with his ring. He thought it was a great idea just like you do right now.

Then he went to sleep or his ring ran out of juice or he just...y'know, had something on his mind other than "concentrate on making sure those houses still exist bro" and some people fell three stories to their deaths when their apartment building suddenly ceased to exist.

So the Guardians had to come up with a common sense law to prevent something so stupid from happening again.

Also the houses would be transparent and glowing. Who wants to live like that?

You're a credit to your people, son.
Also, you're boring, but not annoying.

>No Holiday Lantern thread yet

Best I can do for ya.

Best lantern.

He's literally the most powerful lantern. His willpower exceeds the capacity of his ring.

Boring character.
Boring lantern!

He nailed her.

Why does it have to be so human centric anyway? Just because you have (already way too much) human Lanterns does not mean they should be on every top position in those intergalactic organizations.
They have a ton of different characters. Use them! All we have seen recently have been John commands one of the human Lanterns to do X, while Cruse and Baz do things on Earth 90% of the time.

Stewart became the GL rep in the JL/U cartoon adaptation. For a bunch of 90's kids, he was the Green Lantern.

Sales, bro. There are Halfags and Johnfags and Kylefags who need to be satisfied.

There are no Kilowogfags and Salaakfags.

cuckception