Superhero comics are bad and unrealistic

Superhero comics are bad and unrealistic.

In a world where people have superpowers and the like there's no reason for them to not use them to do bad stuff.

Power corrupts and humans are evil and basically just animals that learned to talk.

Your picture is of superman, he is not human.

>Power corrupts and humans are evil

Way to miss the point of Superman

I'm sorry OP, all I got out of that was
>"I just turned 13 and I'm going through my edgy phase for the first time"

Don't worry kid, you'll grow out of it.

Not even more than one post in and OP's awful bait gets blown the fuck out

Comics are supposed to be unrealistic you moron

Is this a Supes thread disguised as a bait thread?

>Don't worry kid, you'll grow out of it.
Don't you lie to him, he's going to grow up repressing how vexxed and neurotic like anyone who finds themselves frequently here.

fpbp

>Power corrupts and humans are evil and basically just animals that learned to talk.
i dont have fedora image

Tell me, do you think it's normal to want to hurt people and do crimes?

>like anyone who finds themselves frequently here.

I'm just here for the waifus.

OP here.

I'm loving this thread, what I posted are actually the words of a friend of mine who I've come to think is bit of a misanthrope and nihilist.

I wanted to see what Sup Forums of all places would think of such thoughts. the supposed scum of the internet.

>I'm not a retard, my friend is

Sure buddy

Whatever faggot. Posts pics of Clark being a dumb slut.

>Power corrupts and humans are evil

Well not everybody is a party Republican, man

>Lois gets to fugg that every night

It's not fair lads

>not everyone is a politician
FTFY

Fuck you bitch, I’m happy, kind to my friends and family and love my life. I enjoy Sup Forums for discussing my hobbies with people online because I like hearing different takes on things

You know it's against the rules to post here when you're under the age of 18, right?

I expected this but replied anyway. Im just glad I got the responses i did. especiallyI've somehow missed that reaction image and seeing it first time here is hilarious.

Why are you so upset?

but is it beside the rules to post here over the age of 18?

If we’re just animals then we cannot be good or evil, we can only follow our natural instincts.

I know it’s thanksgiving break kid, but you should wait for summer when the rest of your grade school chums come to ingest our board before you start trying to bait people.

Well, Manhattan is going to be the one fucking Clark from now on. Is that better?

You know it's against the rules to lie about being over the age of 18, right OP?

I always thought it was unrealistic that the heros would on the one hand claim they cant trust the gov/police to give them orders, but they CAN trust the police to handle these clearly outclassed super villains by containing them in a prison....but simply killing them is BAD.
If you dont trust the police to give orders about what villains/bank robbers/etc to catch, why would you trust them to manage a bunch of psychos who have powers making them as dangerous as an intercontinental missile?

Its hypocrisy at its heart. The heros just like being able to beat up villains without having to answer any authority but themselves.

Instead they should do what Captain Atom did, join the military and when the inevitable mission lands in your lap to go coverup government malfeasance blow the lid off it yourself and drag the corrupt officials before a court.
If you cant trust the government even that much, then the heros really ought to consider why they havent initiated a major coup or at least started an organization to cut out corruption from the government.

>I always thought it was unrealistic
Stopped reading there.

>Superhero comics are unrealistic.
No shit fuckass what did you expect

Im actually in my 20s....

You know what else is unrealistic? Clark being such a sexy cocksleeve.

user, you were blessed with a quads post, and you waste it on a lie.

Why are you being such a fucking faggot, man?

ah but you see...it was not a lie at all and thus it was quads.