Why WAS he doing that?

Why WAS he doing that?

You should read archived Usenet posts from 1993. They were calling this one the worst episode ever and that Bart was supposed to be a conniving troublemaker, not a spastic 5 year old who destroys things for the sake of it.

He reciting Jingle Bells, obviously.

>You should read archived Usenet posts from 1993
wait what

Why was he pulling up the carpet? Also why did they come in the back door with groceries?

Its interesting how an episode that is now considered one of the best ones was shat on hard by the internet back when it aired.

Y'know, I don't actually find that all that surprising at all.

Uhhhhh...he was bored and the door in the garage was blocked?

No idea.

Some people do use the back door as the primary door.

There was internet back then?

Gay

The house has a front door.

Comic book guy was literally created as a mockery of the simpsons usenet group

Percussion

The internet has been around for at least 100 years.

Internet was always around, world wide web is a very recent thing

Please tell me about the old days, Grandpa

>world wide web is a very recent thing
25 years old user. More than half the age of the interbutt now.

the garage also has a door that leads directly to the kitchen.

He didn't like what Homer bought from Sneed's Feed and Seed (Formerly Chuck's).

Everybody was either a bored college student, a furry, a comic/vidya nerd, or a pedophile.

The voices in his head compel him

I wanna know how in the shit the mustard got from the packets on the floor all the way up to ontop the fucking piano.

where the fuck can i find these?!

>Everybody was either a bored college student, a furry, a comic/vidya nerd, or a pedophile.

so nothing has changed?

Whatb ep is this?

Itchy and Scratchy movie.

>the first sneedpost is 18 posts down

What happened? Sneedposters used to be able to derail simpsons threads immediately.

No, the feminists, guilt trippers and precursor SJWs were too dumb to use the internet, so it was just blissful.

Then some fuckhead had to go and make the internet easier to use...

Thanks mummy

Joke’s old buddy

In the sense that online communities are collections of human trash, I guess not.

Wait for the Kimternet, friend.

Same thing that happens to all forced memes.

Plus one guy saying "Do we really need to see Bart's butt again? Since when was his butt ever funny?"

you've really never wanted to do this?

Hindsight really is valuable when it comes to media. Lots of people now love the first ~8 seasons but I haven't seen anyone have nostalgia for, say, season 13, even though it aired 15 years ago.

what was happening in this scene?

>SNEETHING

Yeah, civilian access to the internet outside of universities started up in the mid 80s.

Go watch Wargames, as an example. Also, because it's a good movie.

He was smashing mustard packets with a hammer.

The first part of the Internet as we know it was created in 1969 with the remote connection between two mainframe computers at UCLA and Stanford.

It was funny

Consensus often puts the start of Zombie Simpsons somewhere around Season 11 or 12.

Exactly, there's a collective opinion about the show's quality, it can't simply be dismissed as blind nostalgia, otherwise you'd see more people start talking about later seasons favorably.

Retard

Yeah but it wasn't discovered until the 1960s, then the government let people start using it in the 80s.

I like to put it right at the Poochie episode.

>discovered
what

Sneedposting was always more of a Sup Forums thing.

Does Homer even yell at Bart anymore?

Technically he's right, machines communicating with eachother making up a 'net' across distance were a thing in some form.

based sneedposter

Google archives

>mfw I talk about seasons 10-15 favorably

ADHD

unless you're talking about sneedposting (which never even talks about the episode itself), I haven't seen you

It's a car hole, Boco.

I am unironically looking forward to the next permutation of the internet, precisely because I know it will take the normalfags at least five years to figure out how to use the communities that spring up on it. Not a relative or activist or soccer mom in sight, it'll be like the good old days.

I think the past five seasons have been pretty great

I actually love teenage simpsons!!! The stories don't connect as often emotionally but there are plenty of good jokes that sometimes get lost or ignored because the pace is too fast or the premise is whatever

YOU NO LIKE MY BACKDOOR JOKE? I KILL YOU!"

There is an actual archive of old web pages. ALL OF THEM. That whole once it's on the internet it's never coming off sorta things.

wow private servers are where it's at m8

And Maggie Makes Three was also not so beloved when it first aired as it is now.

What episode was this? Sounds like they have a point.

There's a mephisto