youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk
youtube.com/watch?v=3cdk2Fs2CP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope he dies a horrible death

Not mine, movies are for retarded people who can't read

I fucking hate Marvel

>Flash is a modest, respectable, but non-passable trans woman
>Reverse-Flash would have to be a trashy trap slut
Maybe this doesn't have to be the darkest timeline after all...

youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M

>your Flash
That's not Wally

>That interview where he's acting like a massive faggot
>Pushing Gal to say "Heteropatriarchy, your rule of terror is over."
>/ourjew/ Gadot is clearly uncomfortable and instead says "Sexists, your rule of terror is over" to please the little cockrider

Even my gay friend hates this assclown.

Cute girl

Good thing I hate the Flash. Who is this weirdo?

Reminder

Okay, and?

Please tell me this is a meme

That's pretty smooth of gadot.

Most gays tend to hate flamboyant gays.

No, it's real. Pure cringe fuel
youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk

I didn't know he was actually gay, but it makes sense

What went wrong, murrica?

youtube.com/watch?v=3cdk2Fs2CP0

he would have been an ok bart, why the fuck did they make him barry

what the fuck did he do to get feet like that

Why does he have to do this whole half and half shit. Just go full femboy or be a man.

>he would have been an ok bart
Why do DC friends continue to try and bargain Justice League into being ok?

No, he is not an "ok" Bart, Bart is not a nervously chatty Fey Otherkin.

Go ahead and show us a page where Bart, or any other of the Flashes, behaves even remotely like Ezra Miller's Flash.

Marvel is the worst

#notmyflash

Foxsilver>>Quickslav>>CW Flash>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JUSTice League Flash.

Step aside.

I really don't see the problem with Barry smoking weed. I mean what is he, a fucking cop? Everyone smokes a blunt or two from time to time.

His mouth is pretty.

Remember when Sup Forums was full of praise cause he did an interview and said some token parallel universe things? I do. Sup Forums was retarded and as easy to please as a dog and some food from the garbage.

Some people should be killed. That dude is such a piece of shit that he looks like a simpering pathetic tool next to the runway model who became an actress by sucking rich men's dicks. She is the height of respectability in comparison.

I think he's bi.

I have a gay friend, too, and he not only hates flamboyant gays but especially trans people, with a fucking passion.

I feel as though I've been lied to by activists that the whole LGBTQ^2BSLPPBEBVPP5890!?*{+< &^?{!*?HIB? crowd just gets along and bands together for stuff.

>I really don't see the problem with Barry smoking weed. I mean what is he, a fucking cop? Everyone smokes a blunt or two from time to time.

That's not the point of the image you fucking dipshit.

Go to bed user. You're too drugged up to talk

All you have to do is visit /lgbt/ once to see that gay people hate trannies more than anyone.

What did he mean by this?

nice outfit but it needs a necklace or something to compliment their hair
also eyebrow game weak

#NotMyPresi...ImeanFlash

True, but I also live in a world where this is my President

I just wanted to make the joke that Barry is literally a police scientist, so it's kind of dumb to make him some kimd of 'punk' stoner retard

I still maintain that the role should have went to Grant Gustin. Spazy geeks like us would love it, pure normies wont care and for borderline spazzes...well you can literally watch every episode of The Flash and Dawn of Justice on the exact same streaming platform so they could catch up if they wanted to.

There is literally no downside.

So your joke was to act like and idiot and post things that are incorrect? Good joke. Surprised everyone thought you were a real idiot.

The role should have gone to pic related. Just tell him "Play Eddie Thawne again, but we're going to call him Barry Allen" and boom, you have comics Barry.

I am still mad about this. Agent Venom will never happen now.

fuck this fucking bullshit, what next hire a black trans to play mary jane

Hey man they wanted to make the flash still scary, bruises and shit heal. An Indian shitting on your street daily makes the smell last forever.

>getting your news from clickshit newsweek
kill your self

What if you had him say, kick the shit out of Peter, and humiliate him at every opportunity? That seems pretty scary.

Let me have my jokes.

What’s up with the gyno? Is he a tranny or soyfag?

What does the comic character of Flash Thompson have to do with beating up Peter Parker or frightening him?
Is this how he worked in a cartoon?

Wasn't Barry one of the few conservative superheroes?

Honestly i could care less.

Tom hardys playing venom.

My life is complete

Fuck off, Sup Forums.

I've never read a comic in my life but a week ago, I went to my local library and saw they had an adult graphic novel section and saw all the comics and decided to read a few comics about characters not-batman/superman/wonderwoman to get an idea what other heroes were like (and my understand of those were only from movies and a few cartoons)

I read the flash and loved it, then was immediately disappointed at how he is being handled for these movies.

How is that a Sup Forums statement you faggot?

Lets make the flash into a autist who can't tolerate people, runs like walt jr, rick and morty watching quip slinging autist.

That's literally a Sup Forums quote used to get away with crossboarding here.

I want one of you to defend him after this.

>all the people here getting triggered about his sexuality
>completely ignoring those fucking feet
This was shooped, right?

>restricting yourself to just one board
>shitting up an on-topic question
Piss off.

The question stands: wasn't Barry one of the right wing supers? Is that no longer a thing?

best flash right here

Fuck off, Sup Forums.

I don't think it's being gay, but the sum of everything.

... and remember hes not gay, hes "queer", whatever that means

>"Running" 150 mph down the street
>flailing like a potato
>Random lightning errywhere

Pretty sure that's the actor playing the Flash.

Go back, tumblr.

He still is. Miller’s Barry is a completely different take on the character. Canon Barry is just a depressed fucker who hates himself for fucking up so much.

I was literally talking about how people couldn't stop talking about it, and there you go. Can you get over yourself?

Did he ever have his own series? I loved the episode where him, batman and throwawayhero go to central city and the flashes rogues attack them

I think bisexual flash could work.

But OP I don't wanna get flashed by a tranny.

orion is the throw way if i remember, the episode was flash and substance
and no he didn't and i curse bruce timms name every dasy it doesn't happen

Im a different person you fucking idiot. Calm the fuck down no one gives a shit what you think people can and can't talk about

Replying to my post with something completely unrelated just to blog about what you do and do not approve of is autism of the highest order, don't try to spin it.

The only person he's talking about in that post is himself and whoever he replied to, no mention of other posts at all. Why do you think this completely random thing?

>throwawayhero
TRIGGERED

>completely unrelated
I don't think you know what that means. You complained about people addressing his sexuality over his feet, I said it was both and more that people seem to dislike. That's not "completely unrelated"

>you do and do not approve of
I never said what I do and do not approve of you fuckwit.

>don't try to spin it.
I wish you would listen to your own advice

>"all the people here..."
>only person he's talking about in that post is himself and whoever he replied to
What are you on about? Hes addressing everyone

So they made him like the typical Sup Forums poster

I always thought he was only in that episode to voice negative opinions about the flash and job it so that batman didn't look bad. I have absolutely no idea about him outside that episode.

He had a bigger role in STAS, though I admit the choice of Orion of all people for the Flash episode was weird.

>repeals your net neutrality
I'm going to miss you guys once Sup Forums is only accessible through the ultra super platinum plus internet package
Act now and youll only be charged an additional $299.99 for up to 7 minutes of unlimited 1mbps browsing a day

Yeah like I said, I'm pretty sure it was only to make sure batman didn't look bad, no real reason for Orion specifically other than he isn't an A lister

Incorrect.

I'm not a burger but I have seen you guys freaking out about this shit pretty much every year for 4 years saying "ITS REAL THIS TIME." Why is it any different now?

Read
Notice how he keeps saying people?

All our politicians are so incompetent that the best we can hope for them to accomplish is nothing. If legislation does get signed in this country, it's usually a direct attempt to line somebody's pockets by pilfering society's piggybank. Thus far, we've had a good run of politicians failing to accomplish anything. However, if they succeed in achieving something, the damage could be irreversible.

You see people getting upset over it because lobbyists keep trying to get it repealed
If no one says anything then it goes through, if people do say something then there's a chance it wont, politicians do want to stay in power and get reelected after all
It's different this year because our president is a stupid fuck that's been bought and paid for decades ago and for some reason Sup Forums thinks a businessman from fucking new york has their best interests at heart

>a Hollywood actor is weird and strange

WHOA HOLY SHIT

...an actor who was in a photoshoot?

Miller cleans up well at least

>Let's cast Crispin Glover as Superman, everything will be (((Fine))

I feel as though I've been lied to by activists about black gays being particularly tranny friendly. Literally every black lesbian I've talked to has called it 'white male nonsense'.
I asked one why she doesn't just tell people that it's bullshit, it comes down to "if I get banned from LGBT events where do I go? Hang out with republicans?"
It's honestly sad. Thank God I don't have to deal with that shit.

That's a nice set of legs you got there Punjab, be a shame if something happened to them...

Y'all know what would be awesome? Cold War era movie with Wonder Woman, Jay Garrick, and Alan Scott.

>Crispin Glover
He does have the jaw line for it

Yep, pretty much this, but foxsilver gets stupid sometimes.