Tfw no season 3 of EMH

>tfw no season 3 of EMH

**GUITAR RIP**

OUR WORLD'S ABOUT TO BREAK

At least it had a satisfying conclusion.

RIP Best Wasp

>one of the best Marvel cartoons in years
>they cancel it and replace with a shitty watered down version

But that's not best Wasp

Even worse it drops massively in quality near the end of season 2.

Fuck Jeph Loeb he should've died alongside his son

good post

who is this literally?

I don't believe it. How?

Literally best Wasp

It's a shame they never made a comic out of it, cause the game prints waifus

is that supposed to be O'Hara?

>tfw no season 3 of Spectacular Spider-Man
>tfw it ended on a goddamn cliffhanger

only the dead can know peace from this evil

>It's a shame they never made a comic out of it, cause the game prints waifus

Sadly, they tend to be HIGH COST waifus. The game's whale bait.

Norman's creepy as shit mustache still bothers me. But yeah, both shows were killed in their prime, bro.

Man of Action took over writing a lot of the episodes.

The game has 3 different looks for each hero with the last one usually being their comic look

Yeah, but I just cheat and get the waifus for free. Just completed this weeks episode too, so I'm set for the event.

I'd easily take more of the second half of season 2 over what replaced it.

Fortunately the game itself is so half-assed that hacking it is relatively easy, but even then it manages to be a big time sink.

>miguel: nice costume, did your girlfriend make that for you

Man, you practically want to level him up to get rid of Eddie "Fat Kid Head" Brock, don't you?

this was the last cartoon I tried my hardest to keep up with. I am still miuffed it ended with a cliff hanger.

That's Flash, not Eddie.

Eddie is...

My bad.

Either way, model doing either character no favours, both were supposed to be /fit/

The game only has three character models for boys (standard fit, spider-man slim, hulk) and in Eddie's case, they gave him the hulk model for his default form which as you can see, didn't go great.

Meanwhile, the female models are qt waifu or titty monster waifu. I love it

The worst thing with is and Spectacular is that they both had an audience. They just got fucked by other factors.

Man. Why do the Avengers never look like a real heroic team to me? They look like a rag tag gang of circus freaks.

It's weird cause it's only them...Justice League obviously look like a heroic team, but so do the X-Men and F4 to me, both of which should probably fit that description more than Avengers, but Avengers just never seem to mesh well from a visual stand point

Because they are a ragtag team
The Avengers are generally B-listers, THe starting lineup was Iron Man, Wasp, Ant-Man, Thor and Hulk, and the only one of those dudes who had top billing in the 60s was the Hulk, but even he was second fiddle to F4. Wasp and Ant-Man didn't even have their own ongoings, they were part of Strange Tales or soemthing

That changed later when the bigger names joined their rank and file. Wolverine, Spider-Man, Thing, etc all have been Avengers at some point or another

THe JL was all A-Listers, and Martian Manhunter. The F4 and the X-Men have uniforms and were a team before they went into the solo game