No ID required to vote

>No ID required to vote
>Electoral college
>Electronic voting booths

Explain yourself Burgers.

Sorry, we, uh, can't.

It's our nigger president

Wait king nigger implemented this shit?

Most states are not entirely electronic, they use paper as well for auditing purposes.

"We like democracy, even if we know fuck all about how it works."

>No Id required to vote.

I had to show ID this morning. So...

Democrats

What are you, a racist or something user?

it all goes back to when jews founded feeedom land u.s.a. in 1776

>not using paper ballots

Wtf are you on about you stupid leaf?

I had to show my ID today before I voted for Shillary

the plot is getting intense

I voted trump 2 minutes ago. There were a couple electronic machines but they were handing everyone passport ballots without even asking for then. No one used the election machines.

Also, it was almost all white people. Not a single black and only a couple mexicans. This was in North Dallas Texas.

oy vey it looks like progress will come or goyim will feel the rule of our collective brittle fists

>NO ID required to vote
Because if you're registered, your name and address is already in the roll call, which you must state before you get your ballot.
>Electoral college
I agree, its fucking stupid. I wish we got rid of it so real states like California and New York could just dominate every year.
>Electronic voting booths
Not every state is electronic. But frankly, it doesn't matter. Paper or screen, Republicans will lose.

Only in some states, in Kentucky we are required to show ID and we use paper ballots.

Electoral college is great. The other two are AIDS and cancer.

We're a representative republic, but nice try.

Democrats are a hell of a drug.

democrats have blocked universal voter ID laws.

You're plutocratic corporate oligarchy masked as a representative republic, but I appreciate the effort.

19 or so states do not require ID

Fucking leafposters

Voter ID laws are racist
Electoral college makes it fair
Electronic Voting Booths because its 2016 and no one has time to grandma count paper all day

mods can lock this thread now

Record:
[x] corrected
[ ] not corrected

We are Jonhson & Johnson, Proctor and Gamble, FOX, NBC, CNN, Warner Brothers The Country - Brought to you by false promises!

-USA, 2016

The fact that you think they physically count the ballots means you don't have a clue about anything your talking about.

I still can't wrap my head around the anti-ID arguemnts. Not asking for ID before voting is the most retarded shit I've ever heard in my entire life. How can someone genuinely be for that? In my country I've seen people get rejected because the ID they presented was too old haha

>wants paper ballots
>still counts them electronically
Drumpftards everybody

I had to show my ID, get it scanned, and then received a card that was used for my vote.

Yeah because showing a valid ID os "racist" somehow

America is the ripe golden apple of the globalist elite and we lowly plebians have had no way to fight back until Trump started running.

We never could have kept the complete integrity of our elections. We don't need to explain shit.

Yeah what the fuck

So you can just walk into the building and vote? Tell them your name and vote?

the fuck

Voter ID discriminates against poor people

I voted just this morning. Not only was I required to provide my ID, but the men and women running the polling place said specifically to inform them if the voting machines are experiencing any problems. I don't know about the rest of the country, but here in Dixie, we take our elections seriously.

I can't buy cigarettes without an ID
I can't buy alcohol without an ID
I can't buy a gun without an ID
I CAN'T BUY MOTHERFUCKING COUGH SYRUP WITHOUT AN ID

But any homeless illegal alien from Syria can roll up to the polls and cast a vote without an ID!

OP are you even serious right now? Voter ID is so racist it's basically slavery.

Jewish folks were the ones to lobby for this crap back in the day.

>voter id laws racist

Needed an I.D. where I voted

based south

There aren't undocumented Mexicans in India.

I knew about all that eletronic voter fraud before going in, so I did a paper ballot at my location.
It's weird though, when I asked originally, the girl said you already have the ticket after I had given my name from the list.
But then i asked the older gentleman if I can just do a paper ballot and he gave me the ballot without hesitation.

What makes it worse is when I was going in the voting booth, I heard someone else get asked if they wanna do a paper ballot or electronic booth.

>Because if you're registered, your name and address is already in the roll call, which you must state before you get your ballot.

>get the roll call
>buss some illegals around that will state those names and addresses in the morning
>no one can verify since IDs are racist and bigoted
>even if real voters show up later, too bad they have ""already voted""

>register dead souls
>vote as them

>get statistics how people vote
>register those that never vote
>bus illegals around that vote for them

???

>getting ID'd for cigarettes and alcohol
Lol u must live up north

>getting ID'd for a gun
Lol u must live up north

>>No ID required to vote

Yes, you need a voter's ID to vote.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT YOU FUCKING LEAF?
>nothing
Thats what I thought.

I had to show my ID to vote here in Alabama. Suck it, Southern Poverty Law Center