Do you feel hurt when someone offends your country? I mean... does it affect you personally?

Do you feel hurt when someone offends your country? I mean... does it affect you personally?

Yes, I get hurt when someone offends Norway

A bit, depends on who it's coming from

Serious question. Whats the thinking behind being upset about your country being offended? You had no choice in the matter of your birth. It isnt a personal accomplishment. Its pure chance you were born there so why do you feel such personal attachment to the place your mom and dad had sex in?

Nah, that would require caring about people from irrelevant countries, such as Norway.

I dont cause you 18 year old faggots cant even
6 / 2 (2 + 1) = x

>Its pure chance you were born there so why do you feel such personal attachment to the place your mom and dad had sex in?

Is it pure chance if your ancestors lived there for millenniums? (It's not like you would have been born anywhere else).

>It isnt a personal accomplishment.

Does it even have to be a personal accomplishment?

>irrelevant countries, such as Norway.

We are more relevant than we should be.

Not really. Canada died in the 60s... now we are full of faggots and queers.

its still pure chance that you were born there, you didnt create that circumstance so why would it make you proud or offend you if some one talked about your place of birth. you had NOTHING to do with that. it sounds more like you were brainwashed into equating yourself with your country which any smart country would do so that in a time of war, people like you would be useful in fighting against enemies. you take it as a personal insult when globalists fight over a piece of land so you are the perfect useful stooge to fight for your countries banks and multi-billionaires

Sbane is shit so I dont give a fuck

norway is such a shit country, we don't learn about you in nokidsleftalone schools

Fuck Norway, the most boring country ever. Did this hurt, user?

I'm kurdish and don't have a country :( but I dislike it when people insult the dutch or the netherlands

>Norway
>5 million people
Really small population.

No. I perpetrated the cuck meme spreading disinfo about Sweden making it look and sound worse myself long before the cuck meme really caught on.

I only get offended by people's stupidity and not by their bantz.

Only when it's another British person

When liberals shit on our country it drives me nuts

>you are the perfect useful stooge to fight for your countries banks and multi-billionaires

Or fight against them... :D (I seem to recall it has happened before).

>its still pure chance that you were born there

It's not "pure chance". I was born HERE or I wouldn't have been born at ALL. Yes, I had nothing to do with it, but that doesn't even matter. I will respect those who MADE IT HAPPEN (how hard can this be to understand?).

>it sounds more like you were brainwashed into equating yourself with your country

...or maybe YOU were brainwashed into NOT equating yourself with your country? LMAO

You are the globalist

Fuck it, I'm gonna take this bait

1=x

I have no respect for this country so no.

I can't identify any of Europes flags by sight except England, Spain, and Sweden, and I only know Sweden because of their excessive cuckery on this board. I don't know who any of the rest of you are and I do not care.

Real dutch person here. You're a cool dude. I like Kurdbro's so you can stay when we elect Geert.

I'm more offended when someone attacks the South 2bh

It hurts (even if it's true)

if you cannot handle banter you should not be here

non-country doesn't offend me because it's too simple of an insult to actually get my panties in a bunch

Lol why would I?

Only losers care about their national pride. They have nothing else to be proud of.

If it makes you feel any better I think Norway is pretty rad.

I know what you mean op
I get very annoyed when people offend
The Republic of Moldova

I hate when some Russian skunk says Hey
heard the joke about The moldovan guy who...
GRRRRRR i run at them with baseball bat !!!
knock the fuckpigs out

wtf slovenia's my favorite country now

But now you will remember Norways flag FOREVER correct?

nope because i live in the greatest country on earth so i know they are just jealous.

Every time.

I'm Indian and everytime I hear poo in the loo it hurts me

I used to hate people who talked shit about my country.

But then I grew up. So now I hate all people equally.

No. America is still the greatest country on the planet despite its faults. Our obesity levels and terrible spending habits are pretty embarrassing, for example.

Norway is probably the comfiest country in the world.

>Perfect cliche example for an ignorant and uneducated American

Nice

it's 9. parentheses first, then division and multiplication - even though multiplication comes before division, technically, they are done in the same op from left to right. Otherwise you would get 1.

Not really, mostly because I hate this shithole and I'll get the fuck out of here as soon as I get my PhD and get offered a nice job elsewhere.

I feel hurt when someone hurts Italy tho, my entire family was born there, so when someone offends Italy it kinds of gets to me.

Eventually it doesn't even affect you
Offense is never given,only taken

fuck the anglos

>r maybe YOU were brainwashed into NOT equating yourself with your country?

maybe youre right, we are all brainwashed one way or another. Im proud of my personal accomplishments. If some one offends the u.s. I listen to their argument, if it makes sense I think it over. If it doesnt then I dismiss it. But I never take it personally because I dont equate my place of birth with anything but pure chance.

No.
Because they're right.

Are Norwegian politicians corrupted? Is there any bribery case or political scandal in Norway?

2+1=3
inside parantheseseses

pemdas is all like hey do left to right which makes you think about doing the thing

(6/2)(3)=9

but if you do it so 6 is divide by all it would be 6/(2(3))

this is 1

left and right are relative so theres really 2 answers to the equation.

No

they can call me a wetback nigger kike dyke cunt super faggot and i still wont care

We had 200+ discussion today on this.
90% of the posts were wrong.
How can i get get personally affected if the person who insults me cant even handle this.

It's 9

depends what kind of person you are. my grandfather is the most patriotic person you could meet but he has the ability to laugh at oneself at the same time because he knows the score.

even the cancerous Sup Forumsfags couldnt piss him off.

Dankjewel dutchbro!

Fuck Norway. A bunch of pussy bitches.

>hurr
You are judged on the basis of the country you grow up in. Don't pretend it isn't so.

uh, i said it was nine, retard.

Ofc it is. But most people like OP is brainwashed to believe that there are zero corruption here, that we're the best country in the whole wide world. And that we're the richest and most democratic contry that has ever existed. I'm not fucking kidding. We're being told this over and over since kindergarden. We hear it on the radio and tv almost every day.

i hate finland, and humans in general, so no, an insult to any specific group of ppl doesnt insult me. People just fucking suck

No.

It's literally, and not even kidding, the ABSOLUTE best democratic system in the ENTIRE world.

The US is a joke in comparison

The world could learn a thing or three from Norway.

No, but I don't like to see people offend Canadians.

he just clicked everyone that responded to the math question.

Uhhh y-yeah? It's not similar to Iceland at all now!

Go fuck yourself non country

You see?... I'm NOT fucking joking.

damn it russia

wow, way to be an insecure baby faggot who will never have real friends or a gf.

I am not autist, so no.

You shouldn't be upset, just move to Sweden, it's much better there in every way.

No, we Czechs are used to it.

How accurate is this these days?

you probably didn't get the choice to have two feet either but I bet you'd be sad if someone stole one of them.

I know.
You are part of the 10% who answered right

Norway a shit

A SHIT

Nope.

No usually I just feel sorry for the person who can't see that the US is an amazing place
Also pic related OP, apparently you're not alone in Scandinavia after all

Not at all.

>Do you feel hurt when someone offends your country?

Not really. But the average Romanian almost surely does feel offended. Romanians are very collectivist. We have our own version of Janteloven here.

Our education tells us that at first you should multiply every number inside of parentheses by number outside of them so for me it's 1

No, because we practically thrive on decisiveness, and also faggotry apparently.

sounds like globalist brainwashing has touched you

It seems to be the norm so I really don't care.

I however am loyal to the death for allies.

Nah, we're not all that great.

No, because I don't let other people's opinions define how I see myself. What does the fact that I happened to be born in Germany have to do with my feelings?

Yes.
I also feel hurt when someone offends a country I like a lot - like Norway for that matter.

Before so many Scandinavians outed themselves as massive cucks I used to get fucking furiously angry at people shit talking all Nordic countries.

I still feel irritated when people insult countries like Finland, Norway, and Estonia.

But you insult Poland I'll take it as personally as if you insult my home state.

No especially not on this website but if I was walking down the street and some BLM protestors were burning the American flag I would walk up to the first one and just clock him the fuck out.

I've all ready voted to MAGA I could care less if a wild pack of baboons rips my limbs apart. I'm not letting people who live here shit on my country in my face.

Under Obama Wild packs roam the streets of my country stealing and destroying when ever they want.

Under Trump they National Guard will come in and mow down niggers.

WEW LAD WHAT A DAY TO BE ALIVE.

I generally don't hate many other countries but something about Justin and Canada really makes me think there all just sucking huge dicks up there.

BUILD WALLS ON BOTH THE BORDERS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Says the cuck

Nice try at an analogy but without feet Id have a fucked up time trying to get around...and how do you steal feet anyway?

No, a lot of self-hating people here

Potato nigger is hardly soul destroying...

Norway is not how you spell Switzerland, you effeminate cuck.

Yes, I do. Even if it is just banter.

Not really I just cant get upset at a foreigner talking shit about my place of birth because why would I? why should I put my emotions into something I had nothing to do with?

>It's 9
9?
9 what?
you are wrong, FAIL
answer is
x=9

i have pride in my country but a pride that is separate from what our government does. no i dont get offended if they have good reasoning

Depends on the source? I don't even a shit when leftists and europoors make fun of America.

yes, because it reminds me that I'm still a slave to this country

>It's not "pure chance". I was born HERE or I wouldn't have been born at ALL.
Holy shit.

btfo

lol no
decades of collective shaming and blaming gets you a thick skin

But it was your country that molded you as a person.

torna a mangiare la Nutella Lorenzino

No one knows faroe islands exists anyway. except whale loving hippies. Not much to get offended by

Our corruption is not like in America where bribery is made semi legal, just having lobbyist hanging out trying to buy politicians would not fly here, and there is no such thing as "campain donotions" from the companies to the parties, we have more "soft" curruption, like support the EU on this and mabye there is a job for you in Brussels once your out of office

Our leaders dont become multi Millionairs on it like in the US

You aren't some entity that was created and sent down here. You are the product of the environment that molded you and all of your forbears and all of your kin.