Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTm4CO6cASA
youtube.com/watch?v=GOxJpGI8SWc
youtube.com/watch?v=uoB_MDSkHms
youtube.com/watch?v=zzICMIu5zFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spacemen > Cowboys.

GET BACK IN YOUR BOX

Remember that episode where he met the curior that got shot in the head?

What was the song they sang? Was pretty catchy

>the episode where woody poisoned the waterhole

It was a different time.

>the episode where woody found a snake in his boot
how would they handle it these days?

Let's be real here, with current PC culture there's no way that episode could be made today.

We never got to find out who Jessie’s parents were

Im I the only guy that liked it the live action movie with Jonny Depp as Jessie.

Make me, cow fucker.

honestly expecting it to be terrible nostalgia bait but the director clearly was either a fan of the original, or really respected where it came from. You dont see that very often today.

You wanna fuckin go?

remember the episode whereJesse learns about her sexuality?

youtube.com/watch?v=oTm4CO6cASA

I am really not sure about the style and tone of the new show.

>hey lets make it gritty
Why cant people just let fun, campy things be fun and campy?

Absolute trash. Star Command was a much better show.

>They made Jesse from a fun loving yodeling sidekick to an independent freed black slave woman

Adult Swim should revive it.

I know we're doing a whole "treat a fictional property as being a real product we've all seen" thread but in the actual Toy Story 2 movie during the moment where Woody's reflecting on staying behind or going with his friends, you can hear the TV playing the finale of the series; the implication that Pete went very far in his lies to manipulate Jessie.

>courier

Why is there a Nick Jr logo?

youtube.com/watch?v=GOxJpGI8SWc

this would do nicely.

I get they wanted it to be more grounded and appeal to a wider audience but did we really need that Jesse beating arc

The snake would probably be transgender, and instead of Woody shooting it, it would have taught him a lesson about "tolerance". *eyeroll*

Hey Sup Forumsros! Just copped an OG Woody figure at a yard sale. The dumb roastie refused to sell so I stole it LOL! How much can I sell it for?

This will never not be amazing

Well, if you see the larger fraction of the show, mathmatically speaking, you should just round up.

>All the ship chemistry between Woody and Jessie
>Nothing ever came from it.

I get it wasn't that kind of show but... Damn.

Also, can we all agree Stinky Pete was shit?

FUcking auto correct

Stinky Pete is /our guy/

The snake gives a single warning.

>tfw when your girl got spaced

Bring it back for a 5th season!

Ask /jp/

>figure
>OG
kek
what a doofus

Best remake ever
youtube.com/watch?v=uoB_MDSkHms

While Woody did come off as kinda rapey sometimes, personally, I think being strong and assertive was his defining feature, and I hope they are not going to tone it done in the remake just to appease the SJWs.

>that two-parter follow-up where Woody takes over the Mojave with his Big Iron
Best ep.
youtube.com/watch?v=zzICMIu5zFY

I heard they had to cancel it because the producer got accused of hugging too many women at the office.

That only existed within the context of the movies. There never was an actual show in real life.

No fucking way

>being this delusional
kys

get out underage

Wait, seriously? Deepest lore.

>going this far to deny the people their fun
Get the fuck out of this thread, you annoying little bitch.

So Andy's mom mentioned Woody being an old family toy, does he not remember previous owner/s? His whole crisis with Andy growing up shouldn't be new to him.

>the eerie version of Woody's roundup when he visits the abandoned mansion

The original story was that Andy's father was also named Andy and was Woody's original owner. After he died he was passed down to his son, but since they shared the same name Woody thought it was the same Andy and never realized what had actually happened.

Isn't he a prototype doll that was never put into production for whatever reason?

That sort of story actually makes him seem less special to me than if Woody's in good condition were just super rare because kids played with him so much.

Considering hom much merch his show had, I'm pretty sure he's mass-produced. But it the show's peak of popularity hapenned several decades ago, so most Woodys and others from the line are gone or destroyed, so he's just rare.

Hply shit im fucking speechless.

Wait what

Dude, have you watched anything from before the 90s?

>falling for obvious bait