HOLY SHIT! Madam President broke Obama's 2012 turnout in Florida, while the Donald is still below Romney!

HOLY SHIT! Madam President broke Obama's 2012 turnout in Florida, while the Donald is still below Romney!

Sup Forums on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/new-york
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Slate

These are fake numbers pulled out of Slate's ass. Your shitpost thread means nothing.

Stop posting this bullshit, you fucking retard. These aren't actual results.

when republicans go vote after work it will change

>estimated

>estimated votes

I have trump estimated at infinity billion and hillary estimated at 6 million

>Estimated Votes
>Actual Data
Choose one, nigger faggot

>slate
>estimated* votes so far

LEL

>trump not catching up to romney
>clinton exceeding obama
do you know how i can tell this is bullshit?

drumpfkins on suicide watch holy shit lmao

guys, when will the data start pouring in?

>Higher turnout than Obama

Yeah how about no

>slate
>estimate
>based on (((polls))) not votes

CTR realizes this is the last day they have to be employeed so they're trying to squeeze out every last penny they can.

inb4 those estimated votes are for trump, not hillary

Republicans work during the day.

8PM EST anything before that is BULLSHIT

timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/new-york

This made me feel so much fucking better.

Thanks CTR.

You just fucking KNOW Trump beat Romney. The crowds, the movement, everything!

Hahahhahaha

We're gonna fucking win!!

Thanks for the boost m8

>using slate
jesus christ OP this is just fucking sad.

I want to be that chair

Hey you know what's great? It's 4pm, which means the only people who have actually had the time to vote are jobless welfare queens, college students, and women.

Just wait until 5 bitch.

>we

fuck off nigel.

A trump win is a win for all of us you dumb fuckin' yankee cunt

sit on my dick

From what I've followed, the gap is closing. It was closer to 300k difference an hour ago

It's over, deal with it. Trump's team is already writing his concession speech.

the denial phase has begun. Enjoy having that law about monitoring internet activity implemented. The frog will be banished, Sup Forums will be erased out of existence from all the chans, we will be forced to take jobs to support the dindus and the rapefugees. There is no stopping it.

Citation Needed: The Exit "Poll"

Why are you following made up numbers? How many times do people have to repeat that these numbers are bullshit for you to realize it? There are no real numbers until after the polls close.

@97008248
Heres your (you)

>estimated votes
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>slate

Slate and Vice are the only ones that show early exit polls. Others don't do it so as not to discourage voters on the West Coast.

It's fucking Florida, 90% of the Republicans there are already retired.

thx m8. Have one more yourself.

This is bullshit data.

I don't know, you don't know, nobody knows, what actually goes on in Florida or any other swing state.

All AMERICANS GO OUT AND VOTE ON TRUMP.

DO NOT LET SHILLS STEAL THE ELECTION!

Lol

Dillusional Drumpfkins can't cope with the fact we're going to have a powerful woman in the white house. #ImWithHer

They broke 2012's turnout already? It's only 3pm.

>Estimated votes so far
Huh?

HAHAHA Drumpf is finished, alt-rightards btfo. Pol will forever be the laughing stock of the Internet

You don't say

peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/

>estimated**
>so far***
sage

No he won't. He'll be the idiot that almost became president. The man that almost stole the presidency from a CLINTON. The man that every mainstream media channel despised and still couldn't put down easily. The man that rose above the bullshit, no matter how much was slung at him.

If Trump loses, he goes out a martyr. The same way if Clinton loses, she goes down as a martyr for the Feminists to say "I TOLD YOU SO!" the next fucking day. Watch. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. This has been an election based on the ever-widening division in our country. If you don't believe that much, then you haven't been paying attention.

German just grow a pair.

Your neighbour.

(((estimated)))

Oh look the literal antifa slovak

Go back to whining on Sup Forums about the nazis in your parliament and then kys

How do they estimate? They don't even take names and shit when you vote right? How do they know?