Occultism 101

Now since we are going against an international Satanic deathcult abducting and raping children, I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread based around that, the symbology and everything regarding it. Since our politicians are involved in this and it influences our politics heavily this isnt Offtopic.
So in here goes everything that could be of relevance, symbology to spot them, occultic rites and ceremonies, believes etc. making us able to create a better profile for them and what else you can think off.

we know the elites worship lucifer/moloch/satan which you can see at bohemian grove. now satan is associated with saturn. saturn has a hexagon on its northpole. put triangles on the flat sides of the hexagon and you get the star of david, put 3 lines inside it you get a 3D cube (look at pic related) like the black one in mecca where people walk even around in circles like the rings of saturn. open up the cube you get the christian cross.
now in the bible it says we shouldnt worship tin gods or false idols, yet we have those things? considering the symbolism, in christianity the idol is even lucifer killing the messiah. thats what people pray to. the elite made all the abrahamitic religions worship lucifer without them even knowing.

here it is where it gets weird
the number 777 is the number of god, the number 6 is the number of the human. 666 is the number of the beast, man trying to become god. trying to rise above others.
saturn is the 6th planet in the solarsystem, hexagon on its northpole is 6 pointed, satur(n)day is the 6th day of the week in most calendars. a hexagon with three lines makes a cube, could symbolize a prison right? humans are carbon based lifeforms, carbon is the 6th elemenent with 6 neutrons, 6 protons, and 6 electrons, making a cube of the carbon would be 6x6x6 again. the earth is tilted on its axis by 23,4 degrees to the vertical axis, making it 66,6 degree to the horizontal ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkel-Raute
youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc&list=PLCED9C361662866BD
everythingselectric.com/saturn-sun/
motherboard.vice.com/blog/hunting-the-hell-portal-where-the-founder-of-nasa-s-jpl-divined-cosmic-rockets-with-l-ron
youtu.be/qDIW4RHwebk
youtu.be/5YNpXWP-KFw
youtu.be/9iz-HSROHyw
bibliotecapleyades.net/
sacred-texts.com
sacred-texts.com/sex/tsf/index.htm
hermetic.com/eidolons/Gematria
youtu.be/Vkr_7hpcG-w
earth4all.net/the-290-million-year-old-fossil-human-footprint-really/
amusingplanet.com/2015/07/the-3-billion-year-old-klerksdorp.html1
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4&t=790s
amusingplanet.com/2015/07/the-3-billion-year-old-klerksdorp.html
messagesdelanature.ek.la/michael-tellinger-explorateur-p805036
youtu.be/4A9n14uvsYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mean anything?

>just fucking kill me already this is too much

Spotted one of those boy love symbols at actualized.org

Globalists love pushing wishy washy spiritual crap because it leads people away from God. Could be something.

my guess would be it symbolizes the pyramid, and with it the all seeing eye. like in many mythologies its said the gods throne on a mountain, like the olymp. in babylonia they wanted to be among the gods and thus created the tower of babel, basically a huge ziggurate (which is formed like a pyramid and thus a mountain) and on the top the king throned (and through the king basically "god" whichever god they are referring to) and oversees the whole kingdom from there and sees everything. thats why the all seeing eye is so strongly associated with the pyramid

Bumb

The idiot i am i forgot to turn of wifi to ger a new id

This is a coached body language trick to make yourself appear more confident. Stay on target.

It's also neutral body language, kinda important as a politician. Looking at hand signals is a waste of time. There is a society called the brotherhood of saturn, fraterna saturnatis or something like that, it's literally on wikipedia. Saturn and cube worship have been around for centuries and is a very, very dark cult that either predates early gnostic texts or is an offshoot of them, we simply don't know enough about the nag-hammadi to confirm which is the case.

Whatever spiritual tradition these people practise, it is ancient and, if we're to judge the successes of its followers, very real and very powerful.

Baal, reflection of Jupiter, represented by a triangle is the good guy. He's our guy. He's Kek. Saturn is symbolized with the crescent-under-the-cross symbolizing matter over spirit, whilst jupiter is the crescent-over-the-cross, symbolizing spirit over matter.

stay safe anons
and dont forget to bring in ur tomatos

It's actually because she needed an idle pose that looks strong and independent, and she chose to always keep her hands like that
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkel-Raute

The "illuminati" symbolism was created by Christian freemasons, because the all seeing eye (Eye of Providence) used to be a Christian symbol

but isnt baal one of the lords of hell?

They worship Saturn and the Tree of Death(qliproth)
Saturn=666

first for Crowley

the bodylanguage is the simpler explenation and more probable. but still it strikes me as od its a triangle considering how important pyramids seem to be for them

youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc&list=PLCED9C361662866BD

Watch this. All of it.

Go to gematria.org

Donald J Trump=888

this brings me to
i heared a few times now that alienabductions encounters and demon possessions are mostly described as the same. same feel of terror and fright, unableness to move and such thing and that made me think if now the aliens from today are actually demons, or what they called demons back then are aliens.

A primary point of our cult should be to kill all leaders.

Fuck tripfags and fuck hierarchies. The Illuminati cannot corrupt what doesn't exist.

everythingselectric.com/saturn-sun/

More info about saturn

From what ive read Saturn was the first originial sun in our solar system and they are trying to reignite it and bring back the golden age or something.

Try to look up Hathor from "egyptian mythology".
That shit is eery..

saturndeathcult.com

motherboard.vice.com/blog/hunting-the-hell-portal-where-the-founder-of-nasa-s-jpl-divined-cosmic-rockets-with-l-ron

as far as i know this is the origin of the masonic symbol. like when you take the magic square and draw lines in the order (123, 456, 789)

Only in the lesser key of solomon and other ars goetia related mythos. As far as we can tell, Baal originated in ancient carthage, prior to its getting rekt by the Sumerians/Babylonians - the fathers of Moloch. Other than this, Baal appears to have crossed into Sumer from a more northern territory, records of which are nonexistent (the territory that is).

hexagon = saturn worship

Crowley thought they were idiots for doing what they did and that it was an abomination.

I still don't get why people think he was a black mage. The very idea made him squeamish.

cant watch part 1 since germany is too cucked, but i watched the other parts till 11 so far

Go to gematrix.org
Donald J Trump=888

It s all about Saturn
Your in the matrix and Saturn is the X box of YHWH

Your not ready for the black/purple pill

Red+blue=purple=Saturn=666
Fox=666
Jesus=666

youtu.be/qDIW4RHwebk

youtu.be/5YNpXWP-KFw

i cant find the calculator for that. however clinton makes 33, just as degrasse (why arent we just calling him neil tyson again?

however the 3 symbolizes the triangle, and with it the pyramid, 2 times the 3 to symbolize the duality of the world they think we live live in (as above so below) making it 33

Saturn death cult
Kubrick knew

youtu.be/9iz-HSROHyw

Trips you speak the truth
Listen to this user

XX=seal of Saturn
XXX=666=Saturn

>bibliotecapleyades.net/

Some serious shit waiting to be read here by other curious anons

>sacred-texts.com

Great repository of occult texts

>sacred-texts.com/sex/tsf/index.htm
Excellent reading on the origins of Baal and Moloch worship. Moloch worship is.. downright disturbing. Also includes the fevered Dionysus as well as the eternal void that is Aphrodite (or night mother)

2001: A Space Odyssey was originally supposed to be centered around Saturn but the studio axed the idea.

Let me give you a bit of insight from my friends on the other side. Believe it or not, it's your choice since we are beings of free will.

The fallen ones lost interest in our world a long time ago. They meddle far less than you would expect. Any cultist activities are exclusively the works of depraved, rich individuals. See this is the entire point: free will.

The lords of Hell do not care about this shitty little rock of ours. They just want to prove a point, namely that human beings are inherently vile and that it only takes a nudge to get them to show their true colors. That nudge happened thousands of years ago when a few demon lords set up these savage tribal cults.

But the madmen who worship them now do not receive any favors. Why would they? Demons carry a massive grudge against mankind and the more horrors people inflict upon themselves, the more they can gloat.

Also the Washington monument is the masons and illuminati mocking him, probably claiming that as that meme song goes "in the end it doesn't even matter." The illuminati took the country back.

An Obelisk in Vesica Piscis, sacred masculine and feminine.

RIP America

So i know its maybe a bit tinfoil hatly, but i somehow cant believe that all the stuff with the 6s alone and the connections to saturn are coincidence. did the bible know about carbon and it being the 6th element even though we discovered atoms millenias later? why is the earth axis tilted around 66,6° (i know its changing because earths movement is not perfect but generally it stays in that area) why does it seem that everything points that this materialistic world is a prison?

kek fuck me
>pizza planet

Dracos from Alpha Draconis > The 13 Satanic (((Families))) > B'nai B'rith > Zionism > Masonry > Politicians > "Good" Cops > LGBT > SJW > OP

Good read here:

hermetic.com/eidolons/Gematria

It's Crowley's 'Gematria'. Probably his best work.

>666. Chosen by myself as my symbol, partly for the reasons given in Part I, partly for the reasons given in the Apocalypse. I took the Beast to be the Lion (Leo my rising sign) and Sol, 6,666, the Lord of Leo on which Babalon should ride. And there were other more intimate considerations, unnecessary to enter upon in this place. Note however that the Tarot card of Leo, Strength, bears the number XI., the great number of the Magnum Opus, and its interchange with Justice, VIII.; and the key of 8 is 418.

This all seemed to me so important that no qabalistic truths were so firmly implanted in my mind at the time when I was ordered to abandon the study of magic and the Qabalah as these: 8, 11, 418, 666; combined with the profoundest veneration for 1, 3, 5, 7, 13, 37, 78, 91, 111. I must insist on this at the risk of tautology and over-emphasis; for it is the key to my standard of Truth, the test-numbrs which I applied to the discernment of the Messenger from the Sanctuary.

That such truths may seem trivial I am well aware; let it be remembered that the discovery of an identity may represent a year’s toil. But this is the final test; repeat my researches, obtain your own holy numbers; then, and not before, will you gully understand their Validity, and the infinite wisdom of the Grand Arithmetician of the Universe.

>777. Useful in a similar way, as affirming that the Unity is the Qliphoth. But a dangerous tool, especially as it represents the flaming sword that drove Man out of Eden. A burnt child dreads the fire. “The devils also believe, and tremble.” Worse than useless unless you have it by the hilt. Also 777 is the grand scale of 7, and this is useless to anyone who has not yet awakened the Kundalini, the female magical soul. Note 7 as the meeting-place of 3, the Mother, and 10, the Daughter; whence Netzach is the Woman, married but no more.

what's in 93 as a number there?

Interesting food for thought on the UFO craze and Satanism stuff: A common alien abduction reporting is seeing a wide-eyed owl. Possible connection to Moloch? Could just be reaching

this also fits the hypercube

i honestly never understood the significance of the caballah. care to explain it to me? didnt looked into it yet

God, the Lord, the Creator above all else. We're only being tested. People give Saturn power by believing in it, as we learned from Kek worship.

Well I know off the top of my head that's the designation for Thelema, although that's not in the writing.

the rabbit hole goes deeper user
the "christian cross" along with many other occult symbols are not just related to the cube, but the "divine proportion" or the logarithmic curve, or the Fibonacci sequence - Phi - the pythagorean shit

ABOUT MOLOCH OWL CONNECTION

I know that people on here regularly connect the owl of Minerva/Athena to Moloch, I'd say that there is a stronge rand 10x more JEWISH connection of a certain owl that comes from the Talmud and jewish magic and occultism, back all the way to Babylon.

The Owl of LILITH, Lilith means Screech/Night Owl in Hebrew, it's in Isaiah, and she was a babylonian and Jewish banshee in their ancient legends
We need ot look into this, Lilith was all about leading/seducing Adam into Satanism, a better connection than

trips of truth.
and the mentallity i get behind all that. we got free will, so why not use it to make a decission. and being a evil disgusting peace of shit that does everything for him/themself while fucking over everyone else is a decission made by that free will god gave us and thus justified. #

but it is also a decission to be a decent human being trying to create a new garden of eden on this planet by starting to get rid of the filth keeping other people down.

i would always decide for the second one

the form of the pentagram conforms to it, it is present in the conch shell cross-section in mesoamerican and eastern cultures, as well as on the crowns of egypt, and is present in a shit ton of other religions, cultures, and logos used for corporations

What is your birthday?

T-trips.

there are a lot more connections to minerva

I'm waiting for you to make up your mind
If you take me for a ride, do you think I'll be your girlfriend?
I don't wanna wake up and still feel like I'm dreaming
All I wanna do is tell the world how I'm feeling
You know it's true
Me and you

youtu.be/Vkr_7hpcG-w

Alright town rapist

What's stopping me from knocking in their door and having a civilized conversation about free will? Why can't I just go and ask em?

The first presence in reliligious art of those fucking owls is to be found in Sumer with the Inanna effigies.

Trust me I'm a sumerian expert.

the other murals and the ones at DIA give a lot away on what they believe and what they are planning

Maybe you can explain it to me? I was born 25.june 1990, 14:41 pm

30.06.1992 why?

This. Moloch is part of the Jewish Mythology, and the elite seems to be obsessed with it. Athena/Minerva is another being entirely. In Greek mythology she has always been a 'stern, but fair' godess. Don't mix her up with your satanic bullshit.

Jupiter is Saturn

Big eye

Saturn Death cult

>Now since we are going against an international Satanic deathcult abducting and raping children
If I werent a Sup Forumsack I would find it very difficult to find out if this thread is about larpers or if Sup Forums is this paranoic and crazy.

You people need to get out more or see a psychiatrist. This is just sad

Question for ya: How did cuneiform relate to music? I had always thought there was a long lost hidden code written within cuneiform that references different frequencies.

Cross symbolizes Christ's victory though, not lucifers. His death saved mankind.

good catch on the logo

3d cube ?

93 is also the number of years between 9/11 and when they plan to open this thing

Nice trips
Don t let your guard down anons

also note that saturn is also refered to as "El" like El-ite
Isis (the whore of babylon) and Ra (representing saturn) and EL (saturn again) making IsRaEl

notice the woman in the cube getting drawn to the black sun, which is also a symbol for saturn

also it seems that saturn was once our sun. ancient cultures refer to it as the dark sun, the first sun, original sun, or just the sun. sungods like ra or quetzacotl also seem to be associated with saturn.
In greek mythology it is said that chronos (saturn) once ruled the sky, until zeus (jupiter) came and threw him of his throne. i imagin it like this. saturn was orbiting our current sun, but so far away you barely can distinguish it from other stars, while the other planets orbited saturn (chronos ruling the sky) then jupiter came from somewhere else in space and knocked the planets out of orbit (zeus overthrowing chronos). that would explain why all planets orbit in the same direction about the sun, because they took the initial orbit from saturn. however that would cause huge catastrophes, tidal waves because of change from the gravitational pull, it getting dark and cold since no light from saturn nor the sun reaches earth for a while until it gets into the suns habitable zone, and possible meteorites since we travel through space. remember the asteroid that allegedly made the dinosaurs extinct? that could be when it happened because it allegedly became dark and cold with huge tidal waves. now you think we arent long enough here to witness that?

290 million year old human footprints discovered in new mexico
earth4all.net/the-290-million-year-old-fossil-human-footprint-really/

3 FUCKING BILLION year old metal spehers with decorative encarvings
amusingplanet.com/2015/07/the-3-billion-year-old-klerksdorp.html1

Pic related is an old sumerian tablet. notice the 6 pointed star in the left upper corner and how it is surrounded by other objects (planets)

says right here (in braille) it's from the people of the year 2001

there is zero knowledge about sumer music. latest studies are related to speech, if you lurk more on youtube you can hear two english professors reading sumerian and is really strange to listen to.

You are fucking crazy

if they're the same thing then why are there two names, two distinct celestial bodies and two distinctly opposed depictions? I mean surely Jupiter = jupiter and saturn = saturn let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater here we can be loose but not that loose

Who invited you to our board? If you don't like our topics, you know where to find the door. Cuck.

Earth is flat
You can go outside and measure for yourself
The Saturn Cult lied about everything

that cube represents a "stronghold" meaning they have captured the world's religions into a false one

the "sol niger" is eclipsing the pure philosophical sun - with its light cut off - it is a part of hermetical alchemism (turning the profane into the divine) and is all over their imagery and used in places like the temple of Set

youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4&t=790s
A MUCH WATCH DOCUMENTARY!!!
After watching this you will understand a lot more about this world.

well, but thats what the believes are/were, i just tried to figure out how it could turn out. maybe they just were making stuff up back then, but how did they know about saturns hexagon if it was always that far away?

this,
it's nothing spooky retards, in fact it looks like a comfortable pose.

>amusingplanet.com/2015/07/the-3-billion-year-old-klerksdorp.html

Correct link above.

Tellinger as a bonus:
messagesdelanature.ek.la/michael-tellinger-explorateur-p805036

Well one would assume so as rationality, the denial of subjective truth, has led to the current failure of a system we're in. If we're to escape that, we'd need to, technically, act outside of the rational in order to do so. So "Crazy" seems fair. Does it make him wrong? Black sun cosmology is just another theory of how our galaxy formed and is also more likely if given the electrical universe theory.

You should check out the Cult of the Black Sun, I'm sure you'll find our national socialist boys in black leather soon enough.

So this is your essence (pic), your main behaviour.

This is very diffent of your persona.

youtu.be/4A9n14uvsYo

Tfw a cross is just an unfolded cube.
But seriously op, I'm on board with you about Saturn and the cult of EL.

What number represents a mans name? The mark of the beast? 666? Anyone know? The satin worshipers must believe in the bible because it's all the same shit right so who is the false prophets, the beast, the dragon, the great prostitute, and the antichrist in the book of revelations? Sorry if this is off topic.

Jupiter is not Saturn. They have always been opposed. Saturn is the Greater Malefic, and Jupiter the Greater Benefic. Jupiter killed Saturn in Roman myth.

There are no doors on a Japanese comics board dumbass. All this conspiracy theory shit is just ridiculous mental gymnastics.

this is a parody and you get sad about it?

Seek Help