Have some free time to kill

>have some free time to kill
>friend says lets go to the movies
>he says check JL out
>ohfuckno.jpg
>really didn't want to sit there for 3 hours watching an unfinished piece of shit, since I had things to and wanted to get back at a reasonable time
>manage to convince him to watch thor
>wasn't even hyped for it and spoiled myself beforehand because I thought I wouldn't be watching it
>friend ends up loving it
>get home at a decent time too

I was honestly surprised, since I thought it would be a pile of shit, elevated shit from the other Thor movies, but still shit. Honestly, I just don't understand why they needed the humour. I can honestly see 80-90% of it getting cut out and the movie would be just as good, if not better than what we got. Korg was just not funny for me and I only laughed at his joke once, when he helps Heimdall and that was it. Hela was a solid villain and was also hot as fuck.

The biggest problem I had was Valkyrie. This bitch straight up didn't need to be in there. That could have been Sif, actually developing an on-screen relationship with Thor. Hell, that could've been Beta Ray Bill or the real fucking Korg. I'm not even gonna start on the racebending because Sup Forumsmblr will just jump out, but that shit really bugged me. If it didn;t matter that much, why did they feel the need to make Thor a white guy with blonde hair?

It was a solid movie and I'm seriously glad I chose it over JL. This is coming from someone who thought it would be garbage and was hating on it since day 1, so take that as you will.

>getting home at decent time
Superb!

>That could have been Sif
Jamie Alexander got fucked over by filming schedules.

>doesnt get overkilled like Snore-iors 3
its for the best

I don't mind Valkyrie that much since movie makes it clear she isn't THE Valkyrie, but just A Valkyrie.
The real one got killed by Hela.

Cool blog. Upvoted.

No, it's not, I get off on Ryona, so that could have been something I would look forward to.

>3 hours
It was 2 hours long, tho. Ragnarok was actually longer, m'doooood.

Justice League is only 2 hours. It's actually shorter than Thor 3.

* this also applies to the box office profits

> If it didn;t matter that much, why did they feel the need to make Thor a white guy with blonde hair?

That's false equivelency, change a supporting character's race vs a titular character who has been around since phase one's race is not the same.
If they had Thor be a different race you'd complain about Thor being not white and say
>If it didn;t matter that much, why did they feel the need to make Iron Man a white guy with black hair?
Which would be reciprocated by a lot of fans in that formative time. People freaked out about Heimdall. Disney don't want their franchise boycotted by having one of their biggest characters have a larger uproar.

I wouldn't have minded Idris Elba as Thor tbqh

>he says check JL out
>really didn't want to sit there for 3 hours watching an unfinished piece of shit, since I had things to and wanted to get back at a reasonable time
>manage to convince him to watch thor

You made the wrong choice
Also this isnt the place for your fucking personal blogging, go on normiebook for that shit

Lmao, nice try DCuck

I watched Thor and Justice League, I enjoyed both movies

Me, too.

Three.

Who gives a fuck? This isn’t your blog and this isn’t a topic

You kinda sound like a stuck up asshole that assumes the worst before seeing anything.

>Honestly, I just don't understand why they needed the humour. I can honestly see 80-90% of it getting cut out and the movie would be just as good, if not better than what we got
I read that test audiences said the film was boring, so they re-added a bunch of the jokes that were removed from the initial cut.

>* this also applies to the box office profits

kek

>I can honestly see 80-90% of it getting cut out and the movie would be just as good, if not better than what we got.
But the movie had little to no actual substance. It's only enjoyable if you treat it like a comedy, in my opinion.

>being upset someone picked a great movie over a meh movie

What was great about Thor?

Return on Investment, for one.

Genuinely fun movie, for another. Sure, it's not "War and Peace," but who wanted to sit through the Superhero version of that...

oh, wait...

Those slow-mo scenes were gorgeous.Almost felt like they came from a completely different movie.

pacing, humor, characterization, a theme of the sins of the past being overtaken by the hope of the future, Jeff Goldblum...

i read it as Jason Alexander for a second and was a bit confused

>but that shit really bugged me
Racist much?

Disregard cape movies.

Go watch Murder on the Orient Express. It's good.

I really feel like Justice League would have greatly benefit from being more than 2 hours. It just felt so rushed.