Can we talk about this for a bit

Can we talk about this for a bit.
>Aquaman is a blond blue eyed king who sees himself as the leader of a superior people
>His political stance is pure atlantian as fuck to the point where you could say he clearly puts his own race above all others
>His main enemy is a black guy
I'm not saying Aquaman is right or wrong but how come there isn't more controversy over him? It's pretty clear what how "problematic" Aquaman is as a character.

Shit thread

Because no one really cares about Aquaman.

That's not Aquaman at all, dumbass.

Most people don't care about the shit they complain about in general. This has been true for 99% of comic book controversies.

weak bait OP

apply yourself

>not aquaman at all
So all those times Aquaman talked about his people or put the good of his nation above that of the worlds in both comics and the Justice League cartoon didn't happen?
Literally everything I said was true though.

How does the king of the most powerful nation on earth find time to also hang out in the Justice League?

*ahem*
>Fake autistic Black Guy

Because he's literally mixed race?

>Can we talk about this for a bit.
Are we in Tumblr?

Aside from getting his eye and hair color right, you clearly have never read a single Aguaman story. Back to whatever shithole you crawled out of. Probably Sup Forums with bait this weak.

No but OP bought into the meme.

>So all those times Aquaman talked about his people or put the good of his nation above that of the worlds in both comics and the Justice League cartoon didn't happen?
Basically yeah. Aquaman says fuck you to Atlants like a lot user and he has no patience with their old and prejudical ways.

>His political stance is pure atlantian as fuck to the point where you could say he clearly puts his own race above all others
This is so fucking wrong. Hell, the current story is that he was kicked off the throne because he cares more about the surface than his kingdom.

Aquaman's entire deal is that he wants to broker peace and understanding between the world of the surface and the world of atlantis. Your casual is showing, user.

His main enemy being a black guy has nothing to do with the politics of atlantis either. They just killed each other's dads and now they hate each other.

>>Aquaman is a king to a bunch of underwater twats
>>His political stance is pure atlantian as fuck to the point where it's the same nationalism across Europe and Sian
>>His main enemy is a terrorist
Try again OP

Shit bait from OP aside, isn't the plot right now going with Arthur taking a more Superman role where he is free to fuck around saving shit while Mera is the queen and take care of the politics and shit?

You might have been better off if you had posted about NAMOR op. Especially since he doesnt have aquamans excuses.

Plus its trendy to hate on marvel atm

I think that's what they're going for yeah, but I would be surprised if he stays away from the throne for long

Because Black Manta is fucking awesome.

I hope this the new status quo along with the new Mera series. Arthur is many things, but he's kinda a shit king.
Then again, most king figures as lead tend to be shit. Doom works because despite being king he's a petty asshole, ditto for Black Adam, and Black Bolt is the most cucked man alive and his ongoing is good because he's nowhere near the royal family bullshit.

Now that I said it, what's a good comic about a king or some sort of world leader

King Conan

Black Manta? Oh yeah,he has all the rights to kill the guy,Aquaman would have a easy life if he does it.

Sage thread

Aquaman being blond makes him a mongrel and inferior to the rest of Atlantis. Yellow hair is a bad omen in their culture. I hate that they had made Atlantis multiracial in the latest 2 decades. It makes no sense.

Aquaman is literally a half breed who most of his kingdom see as inferior. I'm not reading the rest of your shit post you cunt

Can't we just talk about how fuckable Mera is?

>Shitposting about Aquaman
God I fucking hate this board

>>His main enemy is a black guy

So? He's actually cooler.

"problematic" - for when you don't have an argument but you want to stake your claim on having "stood up to it" in case other people come up with an argument in the future.

nice try, Manta