So Drumfling, where are you on the scale? Seems like most of Sup Forums is at green

So Drumfling, where are you on the scale? Seems like most of Sup Forums is at green.

I'm a #HillShill at acceptance that Trump will lose

I go between Anger/Guilt and Depression. I miss her so much. I don't even want to fuck her. I'm just so lonely and she was the only one who really cared.

I will never be okay with a Clinton administration, but at least I would have been on the right side of history when everything turns to crap. Can you say the same CTR? Were the 15 cents per post worth it to destroy your own country?

>Muh doomsday scenario
We went though this nonsense in 2008 and the world didn't end. Relax.

I hope you're right, but I don't think so.

Sup Forums has a away of making everything seem like it's going to shit. WW3 is the last thing anyone wants. Hillary is already hated so i doubt she'd want to destroy her potential legacy any further.

>my own country
>implying I'm not rusky behind seven prokskis

This.

The similarities are uncanny. I would have bet money on obama being assassinated during his term.

Shock, but only after critical East Coast states go blue.

>"your own country"

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Libtards are still on the denial stage, it's gonna be so great to watch them get BTFO today

Blue
I don't think I'll ever be able to advance

I've been at acceptance for months. I want trump but it's clear our democracy is fucked and also past its expiration date, were going to collapse from fiscal irresponsibility one way or another and then get fucked from the inside by the first group to rally (read: muzzies) gg. The hardest part about this is staying out of real commitment with my girlfriend. She's gonna be a girlfriend for years or until she leaves me but that won't happen.

you got past my filter by spelling it wrong
and they say trump supporters are illiterate

I'm always at blue.

I've been at orange since the DNC, Trump never stood a chance because he couldn't stop saying stupid shit that turned normies away from him.

>Had Trump won I would have gotten 4 years of lulz
>After Trump loses I will get all the salty tears of americucks
I am okay with this

>Filter

I read a lot of posts of drumpfkins who are in between the purple and the green zone
They insult all posters who don't write that Trump will win

If this year is anything like 2012 they will hold onto the video footage of a single voting machine malfunctioning and claim the entire election was rigged against them for months.

This board will be in Denial until probably April, then they will say they were just pretending the whole time.

Acceptance. Trying to delude myself into thinking I was for Hillary all along - then when she wins I can somewhat enjoy the incredible amount of butthurt that's going to come out of Sup Forums in the next few hours

I want him to win. But i'll get on with my life if he doesn't.

If Hillary wins, I hope all who voted for her are aware that once she gets in, the USA will be changed irrevocably. No going back.

tomorrow

We are still denial bordering on anger and guilt.

Hi. CTR nerd virgin here.

I've accepted that I will never get laid and that Hillary is going to lose. I've also accepted that I will never have a real job or get a real paycheck. I've also accepted my meals of Top Ramen and Hot Pockets are the reason my ass is so fat.

this

i wasn't optimistic about Trump's run for presidency, since the population is too compromised with immigrants and brown people to go for his populist message.

i'll just be happy to say i voted for Trump four years from now when Hillary's presidency is as sour as Bush's was.

Once Hillary gets elected i will accept that we are living in the end times and Tribulation is coming. Congrats CTR, you moved the doomsday clock to 2seconds to midnight

5. He's done.
"[spoiler]jk i'm with her[/spoiler]"

Hi

anyone using the word drumpf doesn't have anything to say worth my time