Justice League Action

New Justice League Action short.
youtube.com/watch?v=WbltkXeExe0&index=18&list=PLcrApfnvcfVwt7iuNij42lrSvpMplhPId

Description:
>The Space Cabbie is back helping the Justice League! On this adventure, he helps Stargirl as she practices for her driving test.

>No road rage red lantern Courtney

Other urls found in this thread:

tombcartoonmonkeyskeleton.blogspot.com/2017/09/work-around-town.html?m=1
mega.nz/#F!pLxEiRzZ!UkGPH_ya_PBYKn02b2BqgA
youtube.com/watch?v=_P6JnJGi9Rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Space Cabbie
Guess it's finally time to read Mystery in Space.

Just renew it already, even if DC has to do it themselves.

Stargirl is cute.
CUTE!

>When DC decides that Space Cabby is ten times more important and worthy of appearances in an ensemble series than any Green Lantern

God dammit that Reynolds movie ruined so much.....

But where is Black Manta?

Hal got an episode and a short

He is.

What dis he mean by this? Is ther hope for JLA?

tombcartoonmonkeyskeleton.blogspot.com/2017/09/work-around-town.html?m=1

*did he mean by this, I'm going to sleep now

Green Lantern got a good episode recently. It was released on the Cartoon Network website along with the remaining episodes and shorts. Even has a nice callback to GL:TAS.

Got a mega for them. Hal episode is Barehanded.
mega.nz/#F!pLxEiRzZ!UkGPH_ya_PBYKn02b2BqgA

Green Lantern is complete shit user, any hero is better than him.

It did not take Ryan Reynolds to show everyone that any lantern is a terrible addition. Jobbing idiots with magic rings that still manage to lose fights to inanimate objects and weaknesses to random common everyday things are just too nonsensical to keep around.

Nothing about them make any sense and this is in a universe with backwards talking retarded supermen, magical midgets from other dimensions, and sum powered aliens who are more powerful than all gods.

Would much rather have Hawkman and Hawkgirl around since they actually add something to the team.

Hal is the most retarded member the league has ever had on the roster before. Guy is a fucking goof looking mess. John is just racist caricature Hal, and all the current new ones are the same shit as John only different token minority of the week.

I just really do not like the core concept. Any (literal) moron can be handed a ring and instantly they are elevated to near Superman level in power. It is just too quick and easy to take a non powered person or a street leveler and make them into a top tier powerlevel with no effort. And they pass out rings like candy now.
I like it when a person's power is earned in some way or at least very hard to replicate. There are a lot of speedsters but you cannot take absolutely anyone off the street and turn them into one with a random pocket sized object. Stuff has to be done to make them into one.

Shouldn’t he have, like, died?

The appeal of Green Lantern to me is its framing as a police force. On Earth GL is considered a hero but for most of the galaxy they're just cops. Like it's really just a job. It makes sense that if you're the authority that holds galactic criminals accountable you need to be given a lot of power to fight them.

And part of them being that authority is that sometimes that power is given to the wrong people. And the Guardians can be pretty damn retarded to at times.

The world needs more Stargirl.

>Captain Marvel only got one appearance
Fuck this show, never going to give the rest of it a chance. It doesn't deserve one.

Yeah, but ever since Johns left no one's really stuck to the individual rules he created for each corps. They're most just used as palette swaps now.

What are you on about? He's in episodes other than the 4 part series pilot based around him.

>Space ATM

The wiki must be a massive piece of shit then, because it only lists the pilot as his appearance.

Everything about it is not thought out well. Just handing a trinket that makes someone very high powered seems more like a Dr Who styled asspull.

It's one of those wikis people made and forgot about immediately. It's not even close to up to date. Really the sad part is that the show pulls so much from the DC mythos that there's so many great characters that don't get the spotlight they deserve in 52 half episodes. Really the only way to fix that is more episodes. It's heartbreaking listening to the NYCC panel of them taking about what characters they'd like to use in future episodes. Like Red Hood and Killer Croc. I guess they were so open about who they'd like to use because they knew the chance of them getting to make more was slim.
youtube.com/watch?v=_P6JnJGi9Rs

Yeah it really is. Personally I think it's a fun asspull though. Interesting that you draw the parallel to Dr. Who. Since that power fantasy has its subject turn into a smug cunt and frames him as a god. While even with all the power Green Lanterns wield they're still framed as glorified space cops. Which is why I prefer the GL execution of the asspull. I like the average joe kind of hero.

Why isn't Stargirl used in more things?
She would be perfect for Teen Titans.

How am I supposed to check for appearances then?

You think they dispense Darkseid bucks?

Is dat sum mind control

Watch the show I guess. But I will tell you he's not as common after his first batch of episodes. Some heroes get clusters of episodes centered around them like Zatanna and Booster Gold and then don't have the same level of presence outside that cluster. I think the first four eps are considered his cluster. So if you don't find enjoyment in watching the show for its own sake then you might not find it worth watching. If it helps, I think he is in the recent Christmas episode Party Animal which is in the mega posted in the thread. But don't hold me to that.

Because she's based directly off a man's dead daughter, made in memorial. It makes people afraid to touch her.

More like corruption. This is mind control.

>a man's dead daughter
Oh, I'd touch her alright.

JLA guys must of been really sweaty when storyboarding some of her scenes then.

...so what would Red Lantern Stargirl look like?

Hopefully Cartoon Network burying the show means it went under Geoff Johns' radar. For their sake.

LEAVE STARGIRL ALONE

>I like it when a person's power is earned in some way or at least very hard to replicate.
That works for some stories, but not every story.

Firestorm is OP as shit just from being in the right place at the right time. Kent Nelson went through a lot of shit to be an effective Dr. Fate, but Jared Stevens got his powers because fuck you plot.

Sister.
And he had no problem with her being drawn in sexy poses from the very start.

It's probably the case of Pyg again. Morrison created this interesting new character, but no one wanted to use him in fear or fucking it up, but they gradually started to use him and now Pyg is every fucking where.
Soon we might be getting Courtney in DC Superhero Girls and then some dolls and they might cast someone who can act on Legend of Tomorrow to have Courtney again.
And soon lads, soon...SFM

>Get a Courtney model for SFM
>It's from Injustice

She was also someone's daughter when you think about it

I always hate that shit. It feels wrong for Ivy to be able to trump Swampy 100%.

Yeah but the episode was cute.

- Red Lanterns aren't thieves.
- Lanterns don't lose their rings so easily.
- Nor or do they find new users when the current one is still very much alive.
- Zox didnt explode in space after losing his ring.
- Easily defeated by a teenybopper.

0/10

No need to repeat it. We got you the first time.

Courtney was used by other writers. Like Justice League Unlimited, Justice League United, and even Stephanie Brown Batgirl. It's just...afte United was canceled, she stopped showing up.

>Any (literal) moron can be handed a ring

Except that's not what happens. Only worthy candidates are asked.

You forgot that there's no such thing as a space drivers license.

I was talking about how it's a weird trend in DC stuff. It's fine here, they're playing fast and loose and it was used to be cute, but everywhere else it's just annoying.

Because she's a brat.

>Because she's based directly off a man's dead daughter
>Meanwhile, Loeb character based on his dead son has been shilled to death in Marvel
No pun intended

>Because she's based directly off a man's dead daughter

Well just give her a Black Lantern ring and we won't have a problem.

You're a brat.

>CAPTCHA: Office CEREALES

Fuck Harley, Courtney Billy /ss/ when

How do you know that?

Never

God she is fuckable.

MOMMY

Never could figure out what makes her powers different from a lantern's

Until the next big event then absolutely anyone can and will get a ring.

A story from a year ago had just about any known person getting a yellow lantern ring and they had zero problems using it

Red Lanterns are supposed to die when they lose their ring either way. No matter what he should be dead

He got TWO episodes.

How do you know anything?

>I.A. is even voiced by Grey
Shittitty shit my famalam what is this supposed to be?

This was drawn a bit back

I still say Courtney could carry her own TV show. Go for the Kim Possible audience. Im not sure who that is exactly in all honesty but Stargirl is a much better Superheroine to push to girls than Harley FUCKING QUINN! You even get Robo Step Dad as part of the package.

>boob window on Courtney

Hey Dennis.

>Never could figure out what makes her powers different from a lantern's

What are the details of her power in the comics? Because based on the shows it just seems like her staff is basically the Half life 2 gravity gun with an option for laser. Which is pretty cool.

Who's the best boy for Courtney

me

Billy

I don't read comics the post.

Certainly not Billy.

Conner
t. Geoff

That's from the bodyswap episode when Bruce was in Courtney's body isn't it?

What, what a dick.

It's a show for kids you sperg

Didn't that kinda happen in John's JSA?

>Johns' pet character for his comic sister
That's a little freaky, but I'm surprised it didn't happen yet, Courtney making an honest boy out of Conner and Conner rocking her vagina with his TACTILE TELEKINESIS

It wasn't even the first time she swapped bodies with an old man

The JLU comic was pretty legit

I meant to post this page first

yes and then this happened because the JSA thought Captain Marvel was a pedo and he couldn't tell them his secret identity because reasons

>you have great road rage in your heart

I lost it.

Your head.

Wisdom of Solomon wouldn't let him.

Thanks for these pages. That's good stuff.

Here's the source BTW. I used to story time these but with a minute post cool down now, fuck that.

Comics one is supposed to just be gravity powers but then she makes yellow hard light things like hands and giant boots all the time so who the hell knows now.

>It's probably the case of Pyg again. Morrison created this interesting new character,

LOL whut?

Pyg is literally a 2edgy4u Mad Hatter knock-off with some bonus allusions to Greek mythology.

Hal is a moron though

Stargirl is cute. But the other girls in the show deserve some love too.

I like Zee very much