This will blow the mind of Sup Forumstards

In the past decade, drowning killed more people in the US than terrorism.

You are more likely to drown than to die from a terror attack

>can't swim
>white

nah, you're not likely to drown at all if you can swim and are not retarded

A shame, niggers can't swim.

What are the stats in Israel?

Good analogy, OP.

So we stay away from deep water and keep dune coons out.

>this fucking logic

And more people die in their sleep than getting hit by a train, guess we should all go sleep on train tracks then

kek'd

>you are more likely to drown
I'm white. I can't drown.

In the past decade, blunt object have killed more people in the US than assault rifles.

You are more likely to be bludgeoned to death with a bat than to die from a fully automatic M16.

What's your point now kike?

Throw all the niggers into the sea!

sorry, I'm white. I know how to swim

Pretty ironic coming from a country that will flatten a children's hospital over a rumour

so far

>You are more likely to drown

I'm not black. I can swim.

OP btfo

Quick question. Why did you post this today. The one day where we haven't mentioned terrorism that much.

Fuck you kike shill. Are you also gonna say Muslims are Westerners friends so you can deplete the middle East and form greater Israel?

she's really cute :3

Calling blacks and wetbacks "people" is a bit of a stretch OP

That's why you should learn how to swim, stay away from unsafe water and not let in Irish or Muslims.

Proof that the war on terror is working!

In the past decade Israel has murdered thousands of people in retaliation for sporadic rocket attacks that kill fewer than 5 people a year, if any. Note: 50% of the population of Palestine are children.

You're also more likely to be assaulted or killed by a brown person than an white police officer, what's your point OP fag?

America should bomb the seas, this is an outrage.

HOW CAN DROWNING BE REAL JUST CLOSE YOUR MOUTH, AND SWIM AWAY!

Avoiding large bodies of water is more preventable than Ackbar blowing us all up.

Good, the less sand niggers the better

JESUS, AND MOST WATER ISN'T EVEN IN AMERICA

DEPORT EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM NOW!

SEND THEM BACK TO ISRAEL!