Did JL really mention the Legion of Doom?

did JL really mention the Legion of Doom?

yeah

whoaoaoakakaosksk

>That Reverse Flash

God I hate that suit so fucking much.

If they do Thawne I'd like him to have a streamlined costume more like what he waers in the comics to reflect the Flash costume developing over time.

test

I am finally back!

You missed Cheetah.

>Joker AND Deathstroke

I'm pretty sure Deathstroke is already meant to be the anti-Batman in this line-up, so Joker is unneeded. Replace him with Circe or something.

no, its the 'Injustice League' now.

Lex mentions a "league of our own" maybe they will go with injustice league name.

>replace him with a weak, stupid female

These movies are unrealistic enough as it is.

>overblown reflection off Lexlet's dome
kek

In the after credit scene, the black and white ladies behind Lexenberg, are they supposed to be Hope and Mercy?

>they couldn't be bothered with making their own deathstroke design, so they just stole Arkham Origins'
sad!

Given how they stole everything about Wally for Barry, stealing his past with Deathstroke is something they will probably do in terms of Deathstroke=Flash rival in the LOD

Arkham Origins design was perfect, so I can't complain

>rough military guy instead of smooth silver fox operator
user DOESN'T LIKE IT

replace Joker with literal who female character
yeah no

So what was the point of this movie setting up Darkseid when apparently they want to do the Legion of Doom instead?

Im pretty sure they will be getting rid of it when Flash becomes his own. its literally plates tied on because he made it himself and he's no tailor or engineer for that matter.

It's going to be based on Johns' incarnation.

So Lex, Deathstroke, Black Adam, Bizarro, Captain Cold, Black Manta, Catwoman and Sinestro.

Which makes sense since we already have casting for Lex, Deathstroke, Adam, and Manta, and Cold will almost definitely be in the Flash movie.

Catwoman and Sinestro might be left out or swapped for Harley Quinn.

Mercy was already the asian girl from BvS that blew up in the courtroom

>DCEU lex and joker are probably their two single worse versions ever
>manganiello is way too young for deathstroke and his makeup was laughable
>Flash movie is likely DOA at this point
>god knows if Shazam will even be in continuity but regardless, the Rock makes for a great fun protagonist, but would never be able to pull off a truly great Black Adam
All I see is a photoshop of continual disappointment.

Two paths, they can do either. What was the point of setting up thanos when they just did ultron in the second one?

What was the point of Avengers setting up Thanos when apparently they wanted to do Ultron instead?

i don't get why they killed her off. seemed extremely pointless and unnecessary

I think the intent was to show Lex is evil and wants to cut ties to who could hold leverage or power over him. However, she was pretty much helping him from the getgo so it made sense he'd keep her. Unless it's a reference to the cartoon movie version of Doomsday

>he thinks DC is going to keep making films

Even when received horribly superhero movies are still guaranteed money right now

>manganiello is way too young for deathstroke
1. He's in his 40s and already starting to go gray around the edges.
2. Deathstroke is supposed to look younger than he is because super serum.
3. Actual Vietnam vets are mostly in their 70s by now, meaning Slade (unless you're actually going to cast a seventy-something actor for an action movie, or just say it's the super serum making him look younger rendering any conversation about appearance moot). The peak of American involvement was over 50 years ago, in the mid 60s, and the average age of an enlisted American soldier in Vietnam was 23. Therefore they have to move his military background to a recent conflict- so either the Gulf War, Afghanistan, or Iraq. Joe is the perfect age to have participated in the war in Afghanistan as a young man in his 20s.

They are cancelling the DCEU and moving toward standalone films. The number of films they plan to make will thin out quite a bit

Black Adam doesnt need a fucking cape

>>What was the point of setting up Thanos?

>Says this while Infinity War is almost 5 months away.

Yep