Sup Forums GENERAL DRAWTHREAD: WHY DO YOU KEEP DELETING US EDITION

Provide References and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List: pastebin.com/ME97wvgq

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ytimg.com/vi/WF156cffqhQ/hqdefault.jpg
dexterslab.wikia.com/wiki/Dexter's_Friends
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3psRqkKgkI
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=67445
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting Clarence making fun of Steven while Steven is crying.

Oh, right, terribly sorry, forgot rules wern't the same as /Aco/, my bad.

>abusefag delivery as OP pic
kys

That's why it keeps getting deleted.

I just used something good and SFW so that we wouldn;t get deleted again.

Sure you did.

Requesting the friend of the green jacket and blond friend of Dexter (From Dexter's Laboratory) Playing a Yugioh Duel!

i.ytimg.com/vi/WF156cffqhQ/hqdefault.jpg

dexterslab.wikia.com/wiki/Dexter's_Friends

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3psRqkKgkI

Requesting the pic on the right with Witchy Simone, and the blackboard with magic/alchemic symbols.

Star Butterfly booping pic related on where his nose should be

Requesting Booster Gold in bed with his great-great-great^10 grandmother, only realizing that he did the nasty in the pasty after Skeets tells him about it.

Abusefag?

Requesting Marla in a skimpier version of the maid uniform from the bottom ref.

is abusefag now a general term for "shit I don't like"?

In celebration of 30 years of Fireman Sam, I'm requesting this scene from the Simpson but replace the firefighter with Sam, the truck in the background with Jupiter (Sam's truck) and replace the Simpsons with any Sup Forums characters that fit this situation (for example, Leni Loud or Patrick Star)

Requesting Professor Venomous pushing Fink on a swing.

Requesting Wendy corduroy reaching around Courtney babcock and grabbing her ass

Requesting Susan Strong working out in this outfit, lifting superhuman weights. Preferably squats or pulldowns, anything that works well with a rear angle.

Requesting Julie from Motorcity wearing an unzipped racing jumpsuit

Requesting Ahsoka from SW:TCW as a Daemonette from Warhammer 40k.

Requesting a drawfriend draw any female character of their choice in this outfit designed by the late Alexander McQueen. Whether you want to use the model's hairstyle or not is up to you.

Thank you Hawkgirl for the high resolution pic!

it's a term for the only man who asks for blue doggo and calls it blue doggo always in random ways, like small mailman, taking a shit and being punished or sent to the moon.

Nah, I see abusefag being mentioned on /aco/ and Sup Forums drawthreads too. And the way Sup Forums is, people are gonna spam blue doggo now specifically because someone thinks it is annoying.

Requesting Luan Loud making the same face as Gootecks.

Requesting Lord Dominator flaunting and stretching her abs the same way Geri Halliwell is doing it in the right pic.

Requesting Finn reading about Rainicorns while being stalked by Lady.

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=67445

Requesting both Gogo and Honey as Lady Legasus

Damn, I wish I was here when it was posted.
Good job to whoever made it.

Requesting Vicky from Fairly Oddparents and Lee Kanker from Ed Edd n Eddy being best buds and taking gym selfies, both being busty and /fit/

Requesting fusion

Requesting Jane Foster Thor wearing metal bikini

Now that Thanksgiving is mostly past and we're on our way into Black Friday, requesting Candace getting felt up by Mall Santa Stacy.

The Charming siblings as Metal Gear Snakes.

Ben hugging Looma.

Gwen (left) in a fetal position saying "Why'd I get a liberal arts degree?!?", while Knuckles (right) comforts her, saying "You poor thing".

Requesting any female cartoon characters cosplaying as Keksandra.

Requesting Vixen as a Wild Force Power Ranger

Requesting Orion in Super Mario Galaxy

Requesting Mm.. Food's album cover with Terezi Pyrope.

Also requesting just Terezi in her hoodie shown in the left ref.

Requesting a Space Marine fighting a horde of Rainicorns.

Requesting Warren and Laura being interrupted in the bedroom by Gabby who can hear everything they are doing.

Requesting Sonia Lewis from the monsters University movie posing like the cover of bones PaidProgramming 1 or 2 (or both if you feel generous)

Requesting Wheeljack as Carl from Aqua Teen

Requesting Mr Mackey as the PBS Logo

Requesting Deathstroke captured in a Trap by Scooby-Doo

Requesting Larfleeze taking all the leftovers of the Lantern thanksgiving dinner. Maybe someone making a comment about it but not required.

Requesting anything of my waifu Morgan le fay from Camelot 3000.

Requesting Princess Marco embarrassingly showing off the inside of his glove

(Also add gloves plz)

Requesting fusion of Janine Melnitz, April O'Neil and Teela

Carl meeting Bevis and Butthead, who think he's the coolest guy they've ever met while he remarks how the pair remind him of two guys he met (their fathers from the movie).

Requesting fusions of these evil redheaded Sup Forums sorceresses.

OR here.If LHK's lurking, I saw the delivery on the booru and absolutely love it! Thanks, man.

Requesting Wonder Woman getting a phone call from George Takei

Requesting Garfield talking to Spider-Man about the Fundamentals on the Andrew Garfield movies

Requesting Master Shake slamming Sailor Moon with the Bibble for questioning the words of the mighty Jimmy.

Requesting a Full Body of Francine in this outfit

Requesting Wendy Corduroy as Canyon from Adventure Time.

3/4 done. May get around to doing the final form, may not.

Requesting Scarlet Witch in a wedding dress, with wedding ring on her finger, reaching forward, about to embrace the viewer, a radiant smile on her face.

The character on the left (Briana) making the FLCL guy's face on the right with her thick eyebrows.

Requesting Mayday drinking a cup of coffee on a rooftop.

Oh god please do.
RubberBoy for me laughing at my phone in public

Requesting Peridot or lapiz(or both) wearing something similar to Pic related on the right

the trick with this reference is the size of the clothes, you must to draw a regular peridot/lapiz and very small clothes. not a chubby peridot/lapiz. that's a mistake.

Leni Loud phasing through a wall, scaring the viewer

As Or I agree but I would be happy with any outcome

Requesting the girls in this picture replaced with actual DC (or Marvel) black/dark-skinned girls.

Requesting Spider-Man in kissing booth with the queue of several Spidey's love interests

Requesting Angel dressed as your waifu.

Requesting the female Sup Forums character of your choice reenacting Brittany Spear's Rolling Stones cover.

Scarlett.

Requesting Agnes barkley wearing this swimsuit

Mandy

Here it is officially posted to a drawthread.

Requesting fusion.

Requesting Pete popping caps in asses.

request lesbian kissing version of these two.
cute not lewd!!

Requesting Enid dressed as Nine looking embarrassed with her parents off to the side fawning over her and saying how great she looks in her new outfit.

Requesting color.

behold, a drawthread where the drawfags never fucking deliver

Requesting Supergirl and Mary Marvel in the same poses in pic on the right

That but with these two.

That would be physically impossible on the merit of them being the same character.

Mary from Johnny Bravo

Requesting Tecna wears, embarassed, this outfit and she ask "is just for one episode, right?".

Requesting a POV of Mr. Frond's hand(s) grabbing Ms. Jacobson's butt with her looking over her shoulder and down toward the viewer (in this particular case, Mr. Frond).

You decide Ms. Jacobson's expression

That's fucking perfect! Nice job, LHK

What happened to the drawthreads?

requesting the other fusions here

Requesting fusion

Requesting Wanda as a beggar.

aaaaand the last one

Requesting Zak Storm doing the "I have the power!" pose form He-Man with his sword Calabrass

Holy shit this made me laugh. Good on you mate, and thank you for going above and beyond

Requesting a reaction image of Rorschach writing in his journal saying "Hnnn...Possible Homosexual"

Requesting these two being teases.